Daveigh Chase

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
ATXBLA

Daveigh Chase

Post by ATXBLA »

Hello. I just wanted to share the news to people that might appreciate it more than others that I met Daveigh Chase this past Friday! She was doing a horror convention in New Jersey so I went and got an autograph and picture with her! She was a really sweet girl. For those of you who don't know she does the voice of "Lilo".
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Did you ask her "Yo Davleigh, what's the sitch? Why ain't you voicing Lilo in Stitch Has a Glitch?" I'm sure she appreciates rhyming career questions!
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Post by magicalwands »

Luke wrote:Did you ask her "Yo Davleigh, what's the sitch? Why ain't you voicing Lilo in Stitch Has a Glitch?" I'm sure she appreciates rhyming career questions!
boy that was a good laugh :lol:

that's cool how u got to meet her!
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

I hope she didn't whisper "Seven days" to you!
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Luke wrote:Did you ask her "Yo Davleigh, what's the sitch? Why ain't you voicing Lilo in Stitch Has a Glitch?" I'm sure she appreciates rhyming career questions!

rotfl Good one Luke! And hear I thoguht you were always so serius :D Good to see I am wrong.
Disney... Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are Forever
Eatmorchiken
Limited Issue

Post by Eatmorchiken »

It's crazy to think that someone who did the voice for cute little Lilo also is the girl from the ring. What a difference.
To all that come to this happy place: welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America. -Walt Disney.