Could Someone send me a scan Cinderella -Classic

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Could Someone send me a scan Cinderella -Classic

Post by rb_canadian181 »

Hi, I'm looking for someone who could scan the cover art of the cinderella classic edition vhs, or better yet the laserdisc(if possible - larger, wider image than vhs). i'm looking for a fullsize image of the front, side and back to edit into a dvd cover.
please let me know if you can help me, it would be greatly appreciated

[email protected] or u can PM me

if anyone could send me this one, i'd be glad to scan you on of the covers of my videos ( i have quite a few classic ones). cinderella's my favourite classic cover and i dont have it :(

thanks
-ryan
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

Hi Ryan
Do you want the Cinderella cover from the 1980's vhs release or from the 1990's vhs rerelease? I have the one from the 80's, but it's not in the best condition.
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

This is the cover of the Cinderella VHS I have:

Is this the one you want? I can see if I can get ahold of a camera or something to take a picture of the whole case, but it's not in the best shape. I mean, it's ok, but not pristine. :( Sorry.

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

awallaceunc wrote:Is this the one you want? I can see if I can get ahold of a camera or something to take a picture of the whole case, but it's not in the best shape. I mean, it's ok, but not pristine. :( Sorry.

-Aaron
That's the one we have. Ours is all folded and ripped on the bottom, but it doesn't look too bad. The white clamshell case though is looks like someone sat on it :lol: .
Disneykid
Diamond Edition

Post by Disneykid »

Nice link, Aaron (I followed the pic's url to the root site to see where you got it from)! I was looking for a site the other day that had extensive galleries of Disney posters and cover art and that site's exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks! :D
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

No prob. It's a great resource and has been near the top of my Disney bookmarks folder for quite some time.

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Twitter - @aaronspod
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Post by rb_canadian181 »

Yah I was looking for the original 80's cover. Thansk to all the people who helped but I still haven't found what i needed. i'll keep looking...
what's that site that Disney kid mentioned? the one that has all the cover art and posters? it sounds interesting!
still looking for a good quality scan of the cover art if anyone has it....
thanks!
-ryan
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

http://disney.jbug.net/Gallery/c12/index.htm Here's the link you were asking for- the Cinderella page. They have all the ACs, though. :)

-Aaron
• Twitter - @aaronspod
disneyunlimited
Gold Classic Collection

Cinderella DVD

Post by disneyunlimited »

Here's a scan of my Cinderella DVD:

It features 5.1 audio in both English and Chinese and has a choice of English or Chinese subtitles!
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Post by rb_canadian181 »

That's a cool pic of your DVD. Sorry to say(and I hate to be picky) its not what I was looking for. :( Oh well, I guess I shall keep looking. That dvd, it kinda looks like a bootleg. I've seen them on eBay before.
anyway i appreciate the help!
-Ryan
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Cinderella

Post by Disney Guru »

I got my scanner fixed. I will send you a scan of the cover art since I have the Video.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Post by rb_canadian181 »

Thanks! I look forward to your e-mail
disneyunlimited
Gold Classic Collection

Cinders...

rb_canadian181 wrote:That's a cool pic of your DVD. Sorry to say(and I hate to be picky) its not what I was looking for. :( Oh well, I guess I shall keep looking. That dvd, it kinda looks like a bootleg. I've seen them on eBay before.
anyway i appreciate the help!
-Ryan
Well, as Cinderella isn't going to be officially released by Disney until next year, I guess it must be a pirate. Funny though, how they've gone to the trouble of giving it a barcode on the back and even a hologram on the front!
disneyunlimited
Gold Classic Collection

Spelling mistakes...

... And if you want a good laugh, spot the spelling mistakes and punctuation errors in the English text on the back cover of the DVD:

At least Disney use proof-readers...
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Post by rb_canadian181 »

hahahah! funny u spotted that out. it's actually quite comical. anyway, i'm pretty sure it's a pirate copy. disney has no history of ever releasing cinderella on dvd. i'd buy a pirate copy if i couoldnt stand waiting for disneys platinum one. they used to make a foreigin region 0 dvd with a remake of the classic cover art. it looked nice. e-mail or PM me for a pic.
anyway, ttyl
-ryan
Joe Carioca
Collector's Edition

Post by Joe Carioca »

A have seen some pretty good bootleg coverart, but this is one of the crappiest ever, hehehe! :lol:
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Post by rb_canadian181 »

hey everybody. it took me about 3 days of remastering and editing but i came up with a front and side cover art for the cinderella classic dvd. if anyone has a scan of the back of the case let me know! i'm in desperate need! anyway, if you wanna preview the front and side the picture is below. im not gonna start sending it out until i get the back done too. the full image is in good size and excellent quality. i got this one by editing and copying parts and pieces of the vhs cover art....
again, if you can get me the back cover art of the classic version (1988 black diamond release) it would be greatly appreciated! :) please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me on the forum. :wink:
see ya, enjoy and if you have any comments on the cover art please post! good or bad :P

-ryan
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

Hey, that's pretty good, Ryan! :) What program did you use to make it? Paintshop?
rb_canadian181
Gold Classic Collection

Post by rb_canadian181 »

Kram Nebuer wrote:Hey, that's pretty good, Ryan! :) What program did you use to make it? Paintshop?
Well mainly I used Jasc Paint Shop pro8 (can't live without it :wink: ) but i also did some colouring in Adobe Photoshop. I know my way around Paint Shop pro quite well, i use it all the time!