Zavvi Disney Steelbooks:

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Zavvi Disney Steelbooks:

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

The U.K. company Zavvi produced a series of Steelbooks for the Animated Classics several years back. Do you guys have any? If so, which ones? I don't, but, lately, I've been wanting to really get a few. The Hunchback of Notre Dame, obviously, as it's my favorite. Hercules, because it's gorgeous. Treasure Planet, both because it's beautiful and because I still haven't picked that one up on Blu-ray! Heck, I even like the Pocahontas one. Some, but only certain ones, are Region-Locked (Snow White, Fantasia and The Jungle Book, for instance). If these weren't OOP and hard to find, I'd probably want a whole bunch of them. (Emperor's New Groove, Mulan, The Rescuers, Robin Hood...) Did anybody manage to get the whole series?
JeanGreyForever
Signature Collection

Re: Zavvi Disney Steelbooks:

Post by JeanGreyForever »

I only have the Hunchback and Rescuers ones, both because I wanted Blu-Ray copies that weren't saddled with their sequels. I wasn't aware that some of their steelbooks were region-locked though.
ImageImage
We’re a dyad in the Force. Two that are one.
"I offered you my hand once. You wanted to take it." - Kylo Ren
"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey
Vlad
Collector's Edition

Re: Zavvi Disney Steelbooks:

Post by Vlad »

I only have the Cinderella steelbook. It basically has the same cover art as the regular Diamond Edition, minus all the extra characters. But I love how it looks, it's so shiny, and the embossed title makes it look so classy. It's perfect for displaying. :D :D :D