Help Fix Beauty and the Beast's "Something There" Scene!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Help Fix Beauty and the Beast's "Something There" Scene!

Post by Disney Duster »

For those who don't know, for the last three times Disney has released Beauty and the Beast to home video, they have the wrong shot for the end of the song "Something There". It is supposed to be the enchanted objects in front of Belle and the Beast reading by the fire, how it originally was theatrically, but instead it is the enchanted objects from a different view in front of just a wall and floor, from the Special Edition version of the film with "Human Again" in it.

Someone has provided info for possibly fixing this. A member named Hardbackyoyo. Here is his post with information:
Hardbackyoyo wrote:
Hardbackyoyo wrote: Here are the phone numbers for Amy Astley, VP of Publications at Disney Animation: 818-460-8952, 818-726-8768. Tell her about the issue with the Beauty and the Beast Blu-Ray. I already did, but if more people call her, and the more times she'll forward the message over, the more likely we'll get replacement discs.
The time stamp for the "Something There" mistake is 56:31.
The Disney Home Entertainment Guest Relations phone number is 800-723-4763, and press 5 for technical support.
But one question I have is, if we don't own the latest home video or digital copy release, like I don't, can we still find a way to call and get this problem fixed?