DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
Super Genius
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:02 am
Posts: 526
Location: The Anthill
Is the 6 disc set still for sale somewhere or am I not looking in the right place? :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 851
Gurgi30 wrote:
That's really all that's needed from So Dear unless you don't have the movie. I'll give a review of the contents of the Treasure like set once I've gotten it and had a chance to watch it.

Yeah, I already have the regular DVD but I was searching for the Brazilian one and I couldn't find it anywhere for a reasonable price.

Khonnor wrote:
Is the 6 disc set still for sale somewhere or am I not looking in the right place? :-)

I think it's sold out because the listing is down. I've asked the seller if there are plans to restock and make more, because I'm starting to have a nagging suspicion that the seller may have just made the one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm 
Offline
Super Genius
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:02 am
Posts: 526
Location: The Anthill
JeanGreyForever wrote:
I think it's sold out because the listing is down. I've asked the seller if there are plans to restock and make more, because I'm starting to have a nagging suspicion that the seller may have just made the one.


Great. Please share what their response is. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:19 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Minnesota
I think their was just the one listed but it also sounded like he/she can/will make more when reading the description. I hope you get a favorable response. The seller has some other very interesting stuff not available on DVD.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:07 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 851
Khonnor wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
I think it's sold out because the listing is down. I've asked the seller if there are plans to restock and make more, because I'm starting to have a nagging suspicion that the seller may have just made the one.


Great. Please share what their response is. :)

They will be back on stock at the beginning of next week. :) So there's definitely more than one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:00 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 8514
Location: America
I feel like since Disney is fantasy they could have had Uncle Remus leave the plantation for a better, free and independent life. I know the film is only supposed to be fantasy in the stories he tells, but I say the film isn't exactly historical either.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:41 am 
Offline
Super Genius
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:02 am
Posts: 526
Location: The Anthill
JeanGreyForever wrote:
They will be back on stock at the beginning of next week. :) So there's definitely more than one.


Great. Thanks for the update.
So, did anyone from here order this specific set and could share their thoughts on the content and quality?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:55 am 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 851
Khonnor wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
They will be back on stock at the beginning of next week. :) So there's definitely more than one.


Great. Thanks for the update.
So, did anyone from here order this specific set and could share their thoughts on the content and quality?

Gurgi30 ordered it and said he would post a review after it arrives.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 851
For anyone who purchased the 6-disc set, has it arrived yet, and if so, what are your thoughts on it? I was going to purchase one, but I wanted to wait for a review just in case.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:58 am 
Offline
Super Genius
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:02 am
Posts: 526
Location: The Anthill
I purchased the 6disc set as well about a week ago and it arrived yesterday. It looks pretty authentic and well made for a homemade bootleg. I haven't checked the discs yet for quality but I don't expect much since these are VHS rips and tv-rips. Will probably watch between Christmas and New year's.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the South
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:49 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 851
Khonnor wrote:
I purchased the 6disc set as well about a week ago and it arrived yesterday. It looks pretty authentic and well made for a homemade bootleg. I haven't checked the discs yet for quality but I don't expect much since these are VHS rips and tv-rips. Will probably watch between Christmas and New year's.

Thanks for the info. I guess I have no reason now not to buy one as well, so I'm excited for this.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jules and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group