DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:16 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 pm
Posts: 1812
dvdjunkie wrote:
And just so you know, 2Disney4Ever, most of us have put you on our foes list because of your inane whining about 2D animation. You need to give it a rest and discuss something else that we all can toss about in the forums.

2D is basically 'dead' and you might as well get over it!

2D is not dead, but you have the right to say that to 2Disney4Ever, because I was getting better at not obsessing 2D animation, until this crazy hypocrite trying to get me into that same habit again.

That's right, 2Disney4ever, I'm talking to you! And by the way, I remove you as friends, because you are an 2D loving cry baby!

In fact, I'm going to pretend that was you getting yelled at by Tyra Banks instead of that girl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Shpn5WCFs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:41 pm 
Offline
Super Genius

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:24 pm
Posts: 549
TsWade2 wrote:
dvdjunkie wrote:
And just so you know, 2Disney4Ever, most of us have put you on our foes list because of your inane whining about 2D animation. You need to give it a rest and discuss something else that we all can toss about in the forums.

2D is basically 'dead' and you might as well get over it!

2D is not dead, but you have the right to say that to 2Disney4Ever, because I was getting better at not obsessing 2D animation, until this crazy hypocrite trying to get me into that same habit again.

That's right, 2Disney4ever, I'm talking to you! And by the way, I remove you as friends, because you are an 2D loving cry baby!

In fact, I'm going to pretend that was you getting yelled at by Tyra Banks instead of that girl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Shpn5WCFs


Well said! :)

You know, in recent times, I've come to figure out that 2Disney4Ever is really Drew Curlee. Yes, the same Drew Curlee who takes delight in spamming Facebook pages, message boards and other blogs and sites like The Internet Movie Database with his completely irrational hatred towards Paul Rudish and his Mickey Mouse shorts. And 2Disney displays the exact same hypocrisies that Drew Curlee does, saying that he loves 2D animation but hates the new Mickey shorts...and the new Mickey shorts are hand-drawn, so there you have extreme hypocrisy at its finest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:34 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 am
Posts: 8175
Location: Appleton, WI
To me, it's more about how people communicate their thoughts rather than what their actual opinions are.

General behavior stuff.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:48 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 am
Posts: 1218
Location: Buffalo
Name #2 added to my foe list.

I'm about to go Ricky Spanish up in here. :x

_________________
Image
"OH COME ON, REALLY?!?!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:45 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:35 am
Posts: 1748
Welp, we lost one whiny ****, then got another one back.

It's a good thing this function exists, though!





**Note from Moderator: Post edited for language. Please apply whatever common sense you use in the real world when writing posts in the UD realm. **


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:53 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:33 am
Posts: 4978
Location: UK
Aww Avaitor, please don't use the C word - such an aggressive term to use on here. I know its free speech and everything, but such an awful word.

_________________
… The Film That Gave Voice To A Whole Generation …


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:08 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 3744
Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters
disneyphilip wrote:
Well said! :)

You know, in recent times, I've come to figure out that 2Disney4Ever is really Drew Curlee. Yes, the same Drew Curlee who takes delight in spamming Facebook pages, message boards and other blogs and sites like The Internet Movie Database with his completely irrational hatred towards Paul Rudish and his Mickey Mouse shorts. And 2Disney displays the exact same hypocrisies that Drew Curlee does, saying that he loves 2D animation but hates the new Mickey shorts...and the new Mickey shorts are hand-drawn, so there you have extreme hypocrisy at its finest.


LOL, didn't you just criticize me for doing that?

What a hypocrite.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 9220
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Tbh, he was already that because he basically goes in on anyone who says anything slightly negative about anything with Disney's name attached. And I mean that literally. You could criticize the steps you climbed in a Disney hotel and he'd flame you--"There is absolutely nothing wrong with those stairs and you should be ashamed for saying that about them!!! :angry: "

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:58 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:02 pm
Posts: 12385
Location: Somewhere in Time and Space
Disney's Divinity wrote:
You could criticize the steps you climbed in a Disney hotel and he'd flame you--"There is absolutely nothing wrong with those stairs and you should be ashamed for saying that about them!!! :angry: "

Let's actually talk about Disney stairs, haha. That's more fun.

The ones at Boardwalk are fun to climb, although sometimes you have to be careful about tripping on the carpet, especially the ones that are right by the lounge.

I'm not particularly fond of the stairway by the monorail at Contemporary. Although it leads to a large balcony and you can watch the monorail come in, it's a bit of a chore to climb.

The Grand Floridian staircase is smaller how than it appeared in "Full House." Gotta love those camera angles. But they're fun to walk; every so often, I'm tempted to slide down the banister. Then I remember that I'm not three years old anymore, so it's no longer considered cute and adorable.

I think, however, that my least favorite stairs in all the Disney resorts are the ones at the All-Star Resorts (just pick any). The entire resort is quite tacky, to be honest. It's no wonder they're so far away from everything else.

Albert (And I promise, the mods are in deliberation regarding certain issues at hand. We have been informed about recent posts and are looking into them and others.)

_________________
WIST #59:
TheSequelOfDisney: I'm gonna go talk to some food about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:53 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 3744
Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters
Escapay wrote:
I think, however, that my least favorite stairs in all the Disney resorts are the ones at the All-Star Resorts (just pick any). The entire resort is quite tacky, to be honest. It's no wonder they're so far away from everything else.


I always request ground floor at Pop Century when I stay there. No real benefit in staying one or two floors up. I'd probably do the same for Port Orleans French Quarter next time considering how slow and smelly the elevators are.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 am 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 am
Posts: 1771
Location: USA
It's a shame this feature didn't exist sooner. We all could have been spared the Dr Frankenollie-Goliath-Super Aurora-Lazario years. Talk about some dark times for the forum...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:23 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 3951
Location: Malta, Europe
The_Iceflash wrote:
It's a shame this feature didn't exist sooner. We all could have been spared the Dr Frankenollie-Goliath-Super Aurora-Lazario years. Talk about some dark times for the forum...


I kind of remember those years fondly. Then again, I believed that Goliath and Lazario didn't actually hate each other and just bickered like siblings would. Did I miss something?

Also I don't remember there being any issue between Frankenollie and Super Aurora. The former was maybe a little opinionated but well-read and a good guy, and Super Aurora was hilariously funny ... and inappropriate. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 am
Posts: 1771
Location: USA
Jules wrote:
The_Iceflash wrote:
It's a shame this feature didn't exist sooner. We all could have been spared the Dr Frankenollie-Goliath-Super Aurora-Lazario years. Talk about some dark times for the forum...


I kind of remember those years fondly. Then again, I believed that Goliath and Lazario didn't actually hate each other and just bickered like siblings would. Did I miss something?

Also I don't remember there being any issue between Frankenollie and Super Aurora. The former was maybe a little opinionated but well-read and a good guy, and Super Aurora was hilariously funny ... and inappropriate. :lol:


Fondly? The forum almost imploded and we lost good members because of them. The issue wasn't so much between the four of them or pairs of them but them vs the rest of the forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:07 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 3951
Location: Malta, Europe
The_Iceflash wrote:
Fondly? The forum almost imploded and we lost good members because of them. The issue wasn't so much between the four of them or pairs of them but them vs the rest of the forum.


Well, I just don't seem to recall the situation as being as grave as you say. Maybe I missed on some of the heavier drama? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DVDBuff1, JeanGreyForever, Kirben, unprincess and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group