Hercules and Tarzan coming to Blu-Ray Soon!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
bkelly25

Re: Hercules and Tarzan coming to Blu-Ray Soon!

Post by bkelly25 »

I already own Tarzan on DVD. Never was a Hercules fan so I won't be buying Hercules. I have Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Fantasia/Fantasia 2000, Dumbo, Bambi, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians, The Jungle Book, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh/Winnie the Pooh, The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Mulan, Tarzan, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch and The Princess and the Frog on DVD while I have Tangled, Wreck It Ralph and Frozen on Blu-Ray.
stevemcqueen
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stevemcqueen »

Gabrielkat wrote:For the Blu-ray release of Hercules, I really hope that the DVD gets an anamorphic, CAPS-sourced transfer, instead of just reusing the print-sourced, non-anamorphic transfer from the prior DVD releases.
Yes!! Me too... It was very annoying when they didn't update the Hunchback DVD :(
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

I doubt either are getting new bonus material. :(
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

Disney's Divinity wrote:That was actually one of my favorite episodes (along with the B&tB-esque episode with the plant guy + Jasmine). I can see why some people found that episode horrifying, but I found it to be one of the most romantic, when Aladdin decides to become a snake with her so she won't be alone--and then you also find out the blind guy and Mirage were lovers once upon a time (although they sadly never explain more about their relationship in the series). Plus, I liked their snake designs... :P

I know I'm strange. :lol: It probably helps that it was a Mirage episode, since I loved her.
It was indeed a romantic episode, along with the one where Jasmine gets caught by the mermaid (I forgot her name).

And I felt sorry for the guardian of the flowers. He didn't deserve to die..