Wreck-It Ralph - Part II

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Kraken Guard
Special Edition

Re: Wreck-It Ralph - Part II

Post by Kraken Guard »

That third design for Turbug is rather GlaDOS-esque!
... And kinda sorta reminds me of a Resident Evil Tyrant mixed with the Mass Produced Eva's. :D
HarryCanyon
Gold Classic Collection

Post by HarryCanyon »

Your right he did reminded me of Tyrant and Eva in Parasite Eve when in monster form
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

Alternate version of the fight with Turbo:
This is the different ending when Ralph going to the Sugar Rush Castle to restore Vanellope’s code, and he begins to punch the King Candy code. Turbo/Candy stops Ralph from destroying the code. Turbo/Candy is now a Cy-Bug, mixing King Candy and Turbo’s personas. Turbo/Candy confesses to Ralph that Turbo/Candy is the most powerful virus in the arcade. He will try to take over other games in the arcade, but not before killing Ralph. He thanks him and blames Ralph for ruining his life and for losing the race, so he plans to get revenge. Ralph battles Candy/Turbo for the code. Vanellope comes and Turbo/Candy gets her with his claws. Turbo/Candy tries to force Ralph to let Vanellope die. Ralph tries to force Turbo to let Vanellope go and force him to give back her code and Turbo/Candy says “never” and releases her and the code, Ralph tries to rescue her, but Fix-It Felix and Calhoun rescues them with a rope. Then, Calhoun destroys the King Candy’s code with her gun. Turbo/Candy glitches and is electrified to death. The Cy-Bugs and Turbo/Candy are destroyed by the explosion, and Ralph and everybody saved the game. Felix reprograms the finish line, Vanellope crosses it, restoring her code
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:402329

I don't know if this is right because 1) the horrible grammar, 2) this sounds way too descriptive ("Turbo evil laughs...screams no..."), and 3) this is Disney Wiki. However, according to IMDB, there is an alternative ending where Ralph and Turbo fight in the code room, so who knows?

If this is true, man do I wish this was in the deleted scenes! :roll:
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

Disney Slapped With $10 Million Lawsuit Over ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ Idea
http://www.thewrap.com/disney-10-millio ... alph-idea/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

Uhhhh, dude….they read your script in 2012, as the final product of WIR was halfway finished. I don’t think they stole your ideas :lol:
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

This is what Steve Hulett had to say about the lawsuit.
Steve Hulett wrote:I've walked through Walt Disney Animation Studios since it was called Disney Feature Animation. And I kept seeing this video game feature in development, titled Joe Jump at the time.

The picture was in development, then on the shelf, then back in development. It had a succession of different story people working on it, and Robert Iger liked the concept. (At the same time, a project that Disney feature veterans were working on fell out of contention. This happens all the time, features come and go.)

I suppose it's physically possible that a manuscript submitted to the Mouse in early 2012 could result in a full-blown feature by November 2, 2012, but since it's never happened in the history of Disney animation, from Snow White to the upcoming Zootopia, I don't think it occurred here.
Source: http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/ ... -time.html
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangled
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Tangled »

Steve Hulett wrote:
I suppose it's physically possible that a manuscript submitted to the Mouse in early 2012 could result in a full-blown feature by November 2, 2012, but since it's never happened in the history of Disney animation, from Snow White to the upcoming Zootopia, I don't think it occurred here.
And it couldn't have, since Wreck-it Ralph was previewed at the 2011 D23 Expo. There was even a finished arcade machine and everything.

Yeah.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

PHOTOS: Active Construction Spotted Around Proposed Wreck-It Ralph Attraction Space in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom
https://wdwnt.com/2020/11/photos-active ... c-kingdom/

Merchant of Venus Page Removed from Disney World Website, Shop Likely Taken Over by Wreck-It Ralph Attraction at Magic Kingdom
https://wdwnt.com/2021/04/merchant-of-v ... c-kingdom/
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I didn't read the article (I don't go to theme parks), so they may already have said what kind of attraction it'll be, but I think a Sugar Rush racing ride would be really fun.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

The articles don't say what kind of ride it is...and it's still a rumor, I suppose, until Disney confirms it. There's a doctored-up picture of Stitch's Great Escape with Vanellope on the screens and Ralph in the center glass container thing, but that is surely just fanart!