Will the Gummi Bears seasons 3-6 ever come out?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
jade
Gold Classic Collection

Will the Gummi Bears seasons 3-6 ever come out?

Post by jade »

Lets face it, us Disney afternoon fans kinda got shafted! We bought Gummi Bears seasons 1-3 almost 5 years ago and we still haven't been able to finish our set.

Anyone think Disney might eventually pick these back up?
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

We are working on it. Please help out and sign our petition:

https://www.change.org/petitions/walt-d ... e-2-on-dvd
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
Kirben
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Kirben »

The later episodes of the Gummi Bears were released over 9 DVDs in Australia, if you have an all region DVD player that can handle PAL discs.

I still find it strange that the complete series of the Gummi Bears has only been released on DVD in the Czech Republic.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Kirben wrote:
I still find it strange that the complete series of the Gummi Bears has only been released on DVD in the Czech Republic.
Gummi Bears are VERY popular in the Czech Republic in the same way that DuckTales is VERY popular in India. I don't get why, just that it is.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

I just signed it but I hope you just posted it recently. 71 signatures with 11,929 to go!!! Yikes.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

I'm sure we will probably see the rest of the Disney Afternoon seasons available on Disney Mobies Anywhere when they finally launch it.