DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:00 pm 
Limited Edition

JeanGreyForever wrote:
Matt wrote:
Yup, 25 Days Of Christmas is officially NOT happening this year! :( :down:
Disney D23 is having 23 days of Christmas. So that’s basically taking over for this year. Kind of upsetting. I always look forward to it every year. I guess all good things must come to an end.
Thoughts???

Aww that's sad. If Disney does end Disney Movie Rewards soon, I hope they at least give some sort of warning and slowly phase it out rather than one day just have the site closed down without any prior announcement.

Yes I agree. What if they close it down next year? Ugh. :( I don’t know if I should stock up now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:15 am 
Special Edition

Received this information when I asked the DMR Facebook page about the 25 days of Xmas:

Happy Holidays! This year we are offering the Disney Movie Rewards Olaf's Frozen Adventure Sweepstakes. The Grand prize is a 5-day, 4-night Aulani Resort Vacation Package. Enter for a chance to win!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:27 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

geniuswalt wrote:
Received this information when I asked the DMR Facebook page about the 25 days of Xmas:

Happy Holidays! This year we are offering the Disney Movie Rewards Olaf's Frozen Adventure Sweepstakes. The Grand prize is a 5-day, 4-night Aulani Resort Vacation Package. Enter for a chance to win!

Boo! They're going cheap. It's like the jelly of the month club.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:42 pm 
Limited Edition

geniuswalt wrote:

They always offer sweepstakes that no one even wins. So boring! They didn’t even try this year. :roll: :x :down:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47