DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
 Post subject: Re: Funko POP! Disney
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:55 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Rose Dome wrote:
^

Taww!

Appreciation being passed down the generations! :float:

It was actually a great teaching opportunity. ;) We went over the characters' names, I let him read the boxes (he can't read full words yet but he's great with letters and numbers!), he pointed out several colors (he seemed fascinated with Gosalyn's and Launchpad's orange hair, lol), and then I introduced him to the opening animation/theme song via Youtube (I'll dig my box sets out later). After we get moved and settled I'll take him to the store and let him pick out a few of his very own Funkos to play with. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:11 pm 
Platinum Edition

I would definitely share these with the kids if I had them. There are only a couple pops I’d actually be afraid a child could break somehow.

I got my Halloween Town Sora today. He is so adorable! Snow White (Maid) should be coming any day now. “I’m Wishing/One Song” is probably my favorite scene in SW&tSD, and I hope someday they make the Prince so I can put the two together.

Btw, there’s a new Stitch pop where he’s riding the red spaceship from the beginning of the film.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:17 pm 
Platinum Edition

Just my ramblings here. :wink:

I picked up Snow White (TRU), the Witch, and the Sailor Moon pops (and I was able to snatch Beryl, too, yay :!: ). I also got Halloween Town Sora. I paid too much for it like a fool because I didn't trust I could get it through HotTopic after I missed D&G and I was NOT missing Sora. I got it through a misc. seller for around $22, then it was easily available on the site for long periods pretty as you please at $9... :cry: :lol: Fate, she is cruel. The pop's so cute though, so I don't hate myself too much for it.

Now I just have to get the exclusive BestBuy Sora and BoxLunch Mickey (Org. 13 Cloak), then I can stop worrying; if I miss Llama Kuzko, it won't be that big of a deal and I don't expect the Jasmine exclusive to be hard to get. I'm debating whether or not I'll get TRU Sora. I mean, I like Valor Form, but I wish they'd given him Star Seeker and Hero's Crest, something instead of Oathkeeper which he already has in the BestBuy pop. I mean, those 3 Sora pops are already in the same pose, they could've at least used different Keyblades. If they ever make Master Form, I hope they use Ultima Weapon and Two Become One. I sort of wish the Halloween Town Sora and Space Paranoids Sora had come with Pumpkin King and Photon DeBugger, respectively, but they are cute without keyblades.

I read something about how there might be a Genie pop coming with the other Aladdin pops that has him dressed up in his Walt Disney World clothes from the end of the film. :lol: I hope that turns out to be true and not just rumor. I'd rather have Prince Ali though lbr. As far as this whole Disney Movie Moments thing, I hope we get Ariel on her rock. Besides that, they'll probably be a little too high for me to commit to.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:17 am 
Platinum Edition

What is the Disney Movie Moments thing and what have they released so far and what will they do?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:56 pm 
Platinum Edition

Just wanted to post because they've made a "Pop" of a the rose from Beauty and the Beast. See a picture here.

I know they had to have a stand since it can't float, lol, but I wonder if the green on glass is a real reflection? (And why is the flower portion green if it is??) I would have considered it partly because I have all the B&tB pops and I've always loved the rose in a jar anyway, but it's supposed to be $30. So I have to pass. It doesn't look THAT good. Maybe half that price.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:31 am 
Limited Edition

Hercules pops have been found in a French retailer's computer system.

Hercules, Hades, Meg and Phil all get pops. There is also a Hercules and Pegasus Pop Ride coming and a Pain and Panic 2-Pack. A glow-in-the-dark Hades is also rumored to be coming to Hot Topic.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 am 
Platinum Edition

I'm surprised they'd make Pain and Panic. I'd rather they had made a 2-pack of the Rock and Ice Titans.

I'd like to have the GITD Hades, but any Hades will be fine for me. Since Hercules is in my top 3, naturally I'll be getting them all. It would be nice if the Hercules POP is teen Herc and the Pop Ride is him as an adult?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35