Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by SpaceAce »

Anna, Elsa, and Olaf will be released as mini Pocket Pop. Available together in a collector's tin or separate.
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

I went to Hot Topic again yesterday. My store was still having their BOGO 50% Off sale on everything. While they didn't have any of the ones I wanted, I did find out that their sale applied to items ORDERED in store as well. So, I ordered another Scar, 2 of Sir Hiss and 1 of The Wolf Man. Hot Topic is also doing their 'Hot Cash' promotion, where, if you spend $30 or more, you get a Voucher for $15 Off a $30 or more purchase in the future (these can be redeemed starting in January). They didn't have most of the ones I came in for in their system's inventory (I really wanted Shere Khan, The Bride of Frankenstein, The Creature from the Black Lagoon and Prince John as well as Sir Hiss, to be honest...), but, hopefully, with this Hot Cash voucher, I'll be able to get them in January.

So, now my collection consists of:
The Wolf Man
Captain Hook
Sir Hiss (2)
Chucky
Vegeta
Hannibal Lecter
Jafar (2)
and Scar (2).
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

MAN, I´M SO LUCKY!!!

Remember that I told you guys that after so much searching I found just the one site that Captain Hook and I placed the order? Well, soon after I was contacted telling me that they didn´t have the figure and weren´t sure if they would be having him in stock again. That I should give them a week to figure it out.

Of course, that to me meant they just didn´t have it and wouldn´t since it´s discontinued.

However, they contacted me again and told me that, after investigating, they would in fact have him on stock eventually for sure.

...but, if I didn´t want to wait that long I could change the order.

Obviously I said NO.

To me this was the hardest Disney villain to get. As, said before I had no problems in getting Cruella, Jafar, Usula, King Candy and Chernabog. And the next ones (Prince John, Scar, Shere Khan and Kaa) will be coming soon.

I´m so happy and relieved. It took me forever to decide if I wanted to start with this Funko figures and which ones to get only to discover that I wouldn´t have a complete set of my wants.
Last edited by DC Fan on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Literally JUST saw those on the Funko Forum and was about to come over here and see if they'd trickled over, haha. They look great. I'm going to pass on them, but I hope Lilo & Stitch fans like them. The thing that most excited me about these is that they have a new box color, signifying that they are the first of the new Disney Series. (Series 7, right? That is, if we count the Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Bambi, Roger Rabbit, Robin Hood, Jungle Book stuff as Series 6...they all featured Green boxes.)

We now that Tangled is due next year, so, Lilo & Stitch and Tangled are definitely confirmed. What else do you guys think? Lady and the Tramp, maybe? (They haven't done ANYTHING for it yet.) 101 Dalmatians to tie in with the Diamond Edition? Emperor's New Groove? Hunchback? Hercules?
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

ProfessorRatigan wrote:We now that Tangled is due next year, so, Lilo & Stitch and Tangled are definitely confirmed. What else do you guys think? Lady and the Tramp, maybe? (They haven't done ANYTHING for it yet.) 101 Dalmatians to tie in with the Diamond Edition? Emperor's New Groove? Hunchback? Hercules?
Yeah, I don't think it'll be long before L&tT and who knows about Dalmatians. I'm thinking Mulan will happen before those, then Pocahontas.

I'll be passing on the L&S pops. Not a fan of L&S at all, besides these don't look great (besides the doll...). Nani was pretty much the only one from that film that I liked, so...
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Classic Tron was announced last December so there is still those too. I am sure Inside Out and Cinderella live action will have some also.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I still would have much preferred Jumbo, Pleakley or Gantu than Scrump, so blah.

But hey, my local Barnes & Noble did just get Buffy Pops in! No Spike yet, but Buffy, Angel and Willow are there, so I'll try to get Willow soon, if I can refrain myself from buying all 3. :lol:
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Avaitor wrote:I still would have much preferred Jumbo, Pleakley or Gantu than Scrump, so blah.

I don´t understand how Funko hasn´t learned yet.

Before, they released "incomplete" sets hoping they would sell well enough as to include the rest of the characters. And, if it happened that didn´t sell well you ended up with that incomplete set (Power Rangers for example). Then, it seemed Funko learned and went on releasing the complete sets (Ghostbusters, TMNT). But no. They didn´t learn. Since they released the Thundercat´s set without Tygra in favor of Snarf.

Really? REALLY?!!!

I mean, for the set to be complete we need WilyKit and WilyKat for sure. But the main Thundercats, the adults, would have made a more rounded set.

...if they wanted to release Snarf they could have made another wave with WilyKit, WilyKat, Jaga and Snarf. There. Another set that would have completed the "whole" Thundercats.

...if they so wished they could have made a final set with Lynx-O, Bengali, Pumyra and Snarfer.

I might have been tempted into getting the Thundercats set but as it is I won´t. Especially fearing tit would stay incomplete.
Disney's Divinity

This is off-topic, but I didn't think it would hurt. On the Funko forum, I read they're working on getting a deal for Sailor Moon pops. Crossing my fingers that pans out!
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Just got Scar. Still waiting for Captain Hook to arrive. So now I just need Maleficent, Shere Khan and Kaa to have all my villains. :twisted:
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Hot Topic will have an exclusive Stitch dressed as Elvis!
http://popvinyls.com/2014/12/02/hot-top ... -adorable/
Disney's Divinity

You can go herefor a full list of all the different pops planned for 2015 (that we know of right now). For Disney, it's Tangled, Aurora, Frozen set 2, and the Lilo & Stitch stuff.

I saw mentioned these:

Cinderella - Mouse with Clear Sparkle Shoe
Elsa to Ice Queen

Not sure what exactly they are. I hope the Cinderella one means more from the animated film, but it's probably related with the new Cinderella film coming next year sort of like the Maleficent pops. Also, Elsa to Ice Queen?? We already have her in her ice dress, plus that Hot Topic exclusive, so I'm wondering what that might be exactly.

Plus, Sailor Moon is confirmed! :dance: I'm probably going to end up getting all of those. I can't picture them getting screwed up.
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Asking for help guys.

Could you list me the characters of Game of Thrones in Funko Pop?

Thanks
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

DC Fan wrote:Asking for help guys.

Could you list me the characters of Game of Thrones in Funko Pop?

Thanks
http://www.funkopoppriceguide.com/guide/GameofThrones/
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Thanks.

It´s just that I´m not sure what I want to collect from Game of Thrones.

...I have several collections of figures so I have to start stopping at some point.

1. DC Comics Superhero Collection; a lead figure collection of around 155. I´m 8 figures left of finishing it.
2. DC Comics Little Mates; these ones were given to me and barely occupy space.
3. Justice League Unlimited 10" inch: a set of 10 I chose; there were more but only these interested me.
4. Disney Villains Funko Pop: As you already know.

5. Justice League New 52 Action Figures: Need 7 more to complete the ones I want; just have one.

So now I´m looking into Game of Thrones.

Thing is space, money and likeness.

In Game of Thrones case I´d like to get figures but the ones I´d like to get are probably the Legacy series but they´re pricey (at least for me). Not to mention we don´t know how many are they going to make. Just 2 series so far.

...on the other hand Funko Pop has the most characters but in the end having them all (without counting variants and other wolves aside of Ghost) would be even more expensive if I´m looking into 24 figures at least.

I´ll have to think it over.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Disney's Divinity wrote:You can go herefor a full list of all the different pops planned for 2015 (that we know of right now). For Disney, it's Tangled, Aurora, Frozen set 2, and the Lilo & Stitch stuff.

I saw mentioned these:

Cinderella - Mouse with Clear Sparkle Shoe
Elsa to Ice Queen

Not sure what exactly they are. I hope the Cinderella one means more from the animated film, but it's probably related with the new Cinderella film coming next year sort of like the Maleficent pops. Also, Elsa to Ice Queen?? We already have her in her ice dress, plus that Hot Topic exclusive, so I'm wondering what that might be exactly.

Plus, Sailor Moon is confirmed! :dance: I'm probably going to end up getting all of those. I can't picture them getting screwed up.
Wow! They just copied and pasted our list. :lol:
http://popvinyls.com/funko-coming-soon/

Also coming soon in Wave 2 of Frozen is an Upside Down Olaf and Coronation Elsa with Orb and Scepter.

http://popvinyls.com/2014/12/05/walmart ... llow-olaf/
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Oh man, I can't wait for Firefly and Orphan Black!
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

The Princess and the Frog and Mulan were just announced in Funko's 12 Days of Christmas reveals!
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

I'm REALLY hoping for a Facilier. If he doesn't happen, I'll be completely deflated. The Princess and the Frog announcement is, so far, the ONLY thing that's gotten me excited for 2015. (At least as far as Funko figures are concerned.)