Question about Ichabod/Toad 2 disc edition

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Marce82
Anniversary Edition

Question about Ichabod/Toad 2 disc edition

Post by Marce82 »

Hey everyone,

Quick couple of questions. This is about the new Ichabod/Toad blu ray combo... NOT THE ONE WITH FUN AND FANCY FREE.

a) Does it include The Reluctant Dragon?? (I know the one with F&FF does...)
b) Is the dvd included the same released around 2000, or is this one made from the blu ray transfer?

Thanks a lot!
EZLiver9139
Limited Issue

Re: Question about Ichabod/Toad 2 disc edition

Post by EZLiver9139 »

Hey Marce!

Hopefully i can field this one.

1. Only the 2MC (both Ichabod/F&FF on one BD) includes Reluctant. A bit unfortunate, really.
2. The DVD for this catalog issue does happen to be newly pressed, and per Disney's usual, leaves out certain extras from the GCC disc. It's all covered in Luke's review. http://www.dvdizzy.com/ichabod-fun.html

Really, it does boil down to what's more important: Digital streaming/download through iTunes/DMA, or two extra features added to the same BD? Since the 2MC's only $5 more on Amazon at the moment, you're certain to get more value for your dollar. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Marce82
Anniversary Edition

Re: Question about Ichabod/Toad 2 disc edition

Post by Marce82 »

Ah.... thanks so much!

So here is the story: I want Ichabod/Toad and Reluctant, but not so into F&FF... and I like the cover of the 2-disc set better. But there is no Reluctant Dragon on that one... so Im def gonna go for the 3-disc.

And I read the review here... I just wasnt 100% sure the dvds were new....

Thanks again for the help. Problem solved!