Donald Duck cartoon in which he is showing films

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Donald Duck cartoon in which he is showing films

Post by bradhig »

I remember seeing a Donald Duck cartoon in which he shows cartoon films to his nephews and they keep tricking him to leave so they can watch some Mickey Mouse show. Near the end they get Donald to keep moving the projector back causing him to keep moving down the road and they close the door on him. Did he come back? Is it available on DVD?
Semaj
Anniversary Edition

Post by Semaj »

It might have been something pertaining to Donald's birthday shown on The Wonderful World of Disney. I actually saw a small part of this back when The Disney Channel observed Donald's birthday in 1994.

Not sure if it's on DVD yet.
"OH COME ON, REALLY?!?!"
Sky Syndrome
Anniversary Edition

Re: Donald Duck cartoon in which he is showing films

Post by Sky Syndrome »

bradhig wrote:I remember seeing a Donald Duck cartoon in which he shows cartoon films to his nephews and they keep tricking him to leave so they can watch some Mickey Mouse show. Near the end they get Donald to keep moving the projector back causing him to keep moving down the road and they close the door on him.
That cartoon seems so familiar! Unfortunately, I don't know the title of it. I'd like to find out its title as well.
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

http://youtu.be/1TP8JyI5vHI

Here is part of it. His nephews are so disrespectful of his cartoons. I remember they kept getting him to leave because they would rather have first rate brain washing rather then watch his cartoons. I don't know if he got to show the last Donald Duck cartoon or not.
oldtimer12347

Post by oldtimer12347 »

Oh I know this. It's from a Wonderful World of Disney episode called 'At Home with Donald Duck'. I have it on a very old laserdisc (34 years), Donald eventually gets to show one of his cartoons at the end (Sea Salts).
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

Why did the nephews have to be so mean to Donald? They should be some of his biggest fans.
oldtimer12347

Post by oldtimer12347 »

bradhig wrote:Why did the nephews have to be so mean to Donald? They should be some of his biggest fans.
Because the nephews said to have seen Donald's films so many times already. Personally, I always get a kick out of Donald no matter how many times I watch his cartoons :wink:.
bradhig
Anniversary Edition

Post by bradhig »

I want to see that episode again. I have only seen a few Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck cartoons on Disney Channel before it went downhill.