Disney Animation on Blu-ray in 2012

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
depooter

Post by depooter »

do we know the extras yet for Treasure Planet?
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

SO WE GET A BOUNCE-A-RRRIFIC EDITION BUT NO GROOVIN' JAZZ EDITION FOR THE ARISTOCATS?!?!?! THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WITH BLU-RAY.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

The Artistocats has a really good cover!!!

And it's so ironic The Rescuers isn't a Diamond Edition, because of the Devil's Eye diamond. But even though I know there are some few people that think it is, but I have to say it's definately not worthy of being a Diamond Edition.
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

Final release dates are:

Pocahontas 2 Movie Collection - August 7
Lady and the Tramp 2 - August 21
The Rescuers 2 Movie Collection - August 21
The Tigger Movie - August 21
The Aristocats - August 28

source:http://disneydvd.disney.go.com/release-calendar.html
MJW
Special Edition

Post by MJW »

Finding Nemo 3D and The Tigger Movie are now both available for pre-order on Amazon with an $8 coupon for each.
"If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!" - Cogsworth | My Blu-ray collection | My Studio Ghibli blog
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

MJW wrote:Finding Nemo 3D and The Tigger Movie are now both available for pre-order on Amazon with an $8 coupon for each.
-.- The price was 27,99 for Tigger 7 hours ago. Lame amazon
MJW
Special Edition

Post by MJW »

Lnds500 wrote:
MJW wrote:Finding Nemo 3D and The Tigger Movie are now both available for pre-order on Amazon with an $8 coupon for each.
-.- The price was 27,99 for Tigger 7 hours ago. Lame amazon
Yeah, but it definitely won't be $35.99 on release day, so if you pre-order with the coupon you'll get it less than $27.99 when it comes out. I'd expect it to be $24.99 or $22.99 on release day, hopefully, meaning you have the potential to get it as low as $14.99.
"If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!" - Cogsworth | My Blu-ray collection | My Studio Ghibli blog
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

ImageImage
First we get "Flitterrific" and now "Bounce-a-rrrific"? Seriously? Is this a new trend now? So ridiculous. :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

Sotiris wrote: First we get "Flitterrific" and now "Bounce-a-rrrific"? Seriously? Is this a new trend now? So ridiculous. :roll:
Are-rrific you kidding!?!?! It's genius marketing-a-rrific!
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

singerguy04 wrote:Are-rrific you kidding!?!?! It's genius marketing-a-rrific!
:lol:
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

Well, according to Amazon The Rescuers, Pocahontas, The Aristocats and Lady And The Tramp II will all be available as a Combo Pack in DVD packaging, so I'm really hoping Treasure Planet and Home On The Range will also...
stevemcqueen
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stevemcqueen »

Khonnor wrote:Well, according to Amazon The Rescuers, Pocahontas, The Aristocats and Lady And The Tramp II will all be available as a Combo Pack in DVD packaging, so I'm really hoping Treasure Planet and Home On The Range will also...
I think they will Khonnor, On the official "coming soon" page on disney.com there is a listing for Home On The Range DVD combo pack as well as a blu ray one. Not for Treasure Planet though, but I'm sure this one will get a DVD combo as well.

http://disneydvd.disney.go.com/coming-s ... tualPage=1
tlc38tlc38
Special Edition

Post by tlc38tlc38 »

Hold up!!!.....when was 3 Caballeros & Saludos Amigos announced for the US? And, will Cinderella 2 & 3 have separate releases?
Walmart: the perfect place to shop for a headache at a discount price.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

tlc38tlc38 wrote:Hold up!!!.....when was 3 Caballeros & Saludos Amigos announced for the US?
Take this with a grain of salt but the Facebook fanpage Disney Blu-ray España claims that The Three Caballeros and Saludos Amigos will be released on Blu-ray as a 2-Movie Collection in 2013.
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

I preordered everyone of them.. Amazon lists Great Mouse Detective as well! Just got word from them that Tigger is held back to octobre
When it comes to brains, I got the lion-share,
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

REINIER wrote:I preordered everyone of them.. Amazon lists Great Mouse Detective as well! Just got word from them that Tigger is held back to octobre
October? When was that. Cause they just delayed the release one week (21st August from 14th)
Last edited by Lnds500 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

Lnds500 wrote:
REINIER wrote:I preordered everyone of them.. Amazon lists Great Mouse Detective as well! Just got word from them that Tigger is held back to octobre
October? When was that. Cause they just delayed the release one week (21th August from 14th)
my estimated arrival date is october 5.. So here's hoping it'll be closer to your estimate
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

REINIER wrote:
Lnds500 wrote: October? When was that. Cause they just delayed the release one week (21st August from 14th)
my estimated arrival date is october 5.. So here's hoping it'll be closer to your estimate
what else is in your order??
Last edited by Lnds500 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

I pre-ordered tigger/nemo/aristocats/rescuers/rescuers down under/great mouse detective/lady & the tramp 2/pocahontas & tinkerbell.. All seperately to avoid customsOnly one delayed is Tigger.. Sofar
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

REINIER wrote:I pre-ordered tigger/nemo/aristocats/rescuers/rescuers down under/great mouse detective/lady & the tramp 2/pocahontas & tinkerbell.. All seperately to avoid customsOnly one delayed is Tigger.. Sofar
that's very strange :? My Tigger order was just merged with the other movies that are getting released on the 21st