WDHE Talks Future of Blu-ray, 3D & Digital

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

WDHE Talks Future of Blu-ray, 3D & Digital

Post by Sotiris »

Click here to read the interview.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

Of interest to me is the note regarding the consideration of older Disney live-action titles and alternatives to releaseing "niche" programing like World of Color. I guessing that means more MOD titles and online streaming.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Flanger-Hanger wrote:Of interest to me is the note regarding the consideration of older Disney live-action titles and alternatives to releaseing "niche" programing like World of Color. I guessing that means more MOD titles and online streaming.
Not necessarily. But I do think we'll see some big news in the coming months.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
merlinjones
Anniversary Edition

Post by merlinjones »

This is the best part of interview:

>>Q: Disney has done a great job releasing their classic animated titles on Blu-ray. When will we see some of the great live action movies from the Disney vaults like Swiss Family Robinson, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Old Yeller, etc. on Blu-ray?

Lori MacPherson: Many of our classic and beloved live action titles are currently being considered for the Blu-ray release treatment.<<