Intrada Disney soundtracks (The Three Musketeers)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Disney soundtracks from Intrada (Muppets Most Wanted)

Post by FrankV »

News from Douglas Fake (Intrada):
And Doug says: Patience, people. We're working in those Disney vaults with their hard-working folks just as fast as is practical. In fact, on my plate now are not one but two very big Disney projects I'm now editing and assembling. And many more are in Randy's hands being developed and prepared for licensing as we speak. Gads, we've come out with a LOT of Disney albums over these last couple of years. And we're also working with virtually every other film studio on numerous other soundtracks as well. Randy has a cool slate of things for us to tackle as we and him can position them into our schedules. No one is relaxing around here, that's for sure.

Even at six albums a month it would take years to turn every Paul Smith, George Bruns, Oliver Wallace etc. Disney scoring project into a CD reality. And that says nothing of all the endless still-to-be-discovered-and-restored scores from elsewhere by Goldsmith, Horner, Williams, North, Steiner, Waxman, Friedhofer, Herrmann, Rozsa, Zimmer, Bernstein, Poledouris, Jarre... well, you get the idea.

Will Rescuers happen? Sure, at some point. And a complete restoration of Broughton's Rescuers Down Under, too. But please be patient. I am absolutely thrilled to have Disney also hard at work with the classic animation projects that are happening... but again, it will take everyone there years to get all this stuff pulled from the vaults, evaluated and prepped for transfers, scheduled for restoration, mixing and editing and whatnot. The future holds tremendous excitement for all of us fans of that whole Disney music world, songs and scores both!
--Doug

P.S. For all those individuals who tend to complain that everything has been done and there is so little left to release, I can only point to our plate with Disney alone and say you are so very very wrong. :)
http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 689#p69689
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Disney soundtracks from Intrada (Muppets Most Wanted)

Post by FrankV »

Updated the first post. Since Mickeyfan1990's last post about Muppets Most Wanted / The Muppets and Captain America: The Winter Soldier Intrada has released Night Crossing by Jerry Goldsmith on CD again for the third time in their history.

More info and sound clips: http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.8 ... egory=-113
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Disney soundtracks from Intrada (Night Crossing)

Post by FrankV »

Available again from Intrada (they released it in the early nineties for the first time), but with 35 minutes of previously unreleased music:

Greatly expanded CD release of powerhouse 1993 James Horner soundtrack for Mikael Salomon outdoor adventure set in Africa, starring Reese Witherspoon, Jack Thompson, Maximilian Schell. Vivid landscapes, dramatic action inspire Horner to create expansive main theme plus thrilling action music. In between are colorful adventure set-pieces, gentle variants on theme plus exotic touches for wildlife encountered by trio of youngsters during long, challenging journey. Lengthy score has numerous highlights: strong opening "Main Title" sequence with dramatic chimes, austere chords as elephant slaughter reaches climax, jagged action of "The Slaughter" as parents are killed, beautiful development of main theme during "The Elephants", riveting action as trio is "Attacked From The Air", colorful suspense of "Scorpion", others. Special nods to heroic final chords of "The Swamp" as dog leaps to safety, surging fortissimo climax of "Epilogue/End Credits". Entire CD mastered from digital two-track session mixes made by Shawn Murphy, courtesy Walt Disney Pictures. Liner notes by John Takis, classy packaging by Joe Sikoryak complete fantastic album! James Horner fashioned several scores for Disney: Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Journey Of Natty Gann, all previously released by Intrada. A Far Off Place is one of the best! James Horner conducts. Intrada Special Collection CD available while quantities and interest remain! -INTRADA

01. Main Title (5:17)
02. Nonnie’s Rescue (0:38)
03. Cat Food Pâté (0:59)
04. Night Departure (2:47)
05. Entering The Cave (2:31)
06. The Slaughter (3:02)
07. Nonnie Finds The Parents (1:01)
08. Revenge (1:36)
09. Nonnie Escapes* (3:18)
10. Impossible Plan (1:18)
11. First Night Out* (0:52)
12. The Elephants (5:04)
13. The Baobob Tree (1:15)
14. Attacked From The Air (3:43)
15. Plane Aftermath (0:56)
16. Inner Feelings (1:38)
17. Digging For Water (2:49)
18. Xhabbo The Poet (2:02)
19. Gemsbok Hunt (1:21)
20. Gemsbok Gift (2:12)
21. The Most Beautiful Gemsbok (1:25)
22. Memories (1:41)
23. The Swamp (3:46)
24. Scorpion (5:17)
25. Sandstorm! (6:49)
26. Reunion With Mopani (1:56)
27. Ricketts’ Death In The Mine (2:47)
28. Epilogue/End Credits (5:32)

*Not Featured in Film
Total Disc Time: 1:15:44

Soundclips available at: http://www.intrada.com.
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Disney soundtracks from Intrada (A Far Off Place)

Post by FrankV »

From the Intrada message board:
It'll be different than last year. Yep. Today starteth the beginning of Jeff's annual two-week cruise, but this year we herewith adhere to our typical release pattern. This means two new releases go on sale this coming Tuesday like normal, even with Jeff away at sea... and it also means this year our MVP will be Regina, doing double duty, temporarily filling in for Jeff as our Sales Manager - as well as tackling her regular work load as ye olde (ok, ye young) Production Supervisor for our label. And lots of things are going on in production right now. Good luck, Regina! Wish I could be of more assistance but I'll be doing my own double duty: editing and mastering our regular every-two-week pipeline releases - and - accommodating a newly ramped-up Disney production schedule with our friends down there at the "mouse house". And they be busy mice down there lately, too. (Put mice together with hamsters and you can bet your bottom dollar there's gonna be lots of activity!) Anyway, not just one but two new Disney/Intrada co-brands are coming out over the next four weeks plus another greatly-expanded 2-CD set from one of their nineties properties. And if that's not enough Disney for the next few weeks, yet another score from their earlier seventies catalog is about to arrive, too. Oh, and all of that happens alongside our regular flow of titles from other studios, which in fact this coming month includes a really cool pair from Universal's vaults. Somewhere in there it'll be my turn to take two weeks off. Or not. Either way, once again, thank you all for keeping things hopping around here.
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

Great news. I wonder if any of them will be animated films, or if Disney's decided to save those for the Legacy Collection. Thanks for sharing.
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FrankV »

One of the releases coming on Monday is most likely Joel McNeely's Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure. McNeely said on his Facebook in November last year that Intrada was working on another Tink score and Intrada's clues were "4 of 4 and 2 of 7". "4 of 4" most likely refers to Jaws: The Revenge by Michael Small and there are 7 Tinker Bell movies.
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FrankV »

Now available to order from Intrada:

01. Tapestry
02. If You Believe/Main Title (Performed by Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman)
03. Pixie Dust Factory
04. Where Are You Off To?
05. Pixie Dust Express
06. The Hall of Scepters
07. Maybe I Can Help
08. The Fireworks Launcher
09. The Finishing Touch/I Had a Fight with Tink
10. Fairy Tale Theatre (Performed by Grey DeLisle and Julie Garnyé)
11. Tink Sails Away
12. Tink Tries for More Pixie Dust
13. I'm On My Own
14. Sailing Further North
15. Blaze the Stowaway
16. I'll Take First Watch
17. The Lost Island
18. Tink Finds the Arch
19. Troll Bridge Toll Bridge
20. The Ship That Sunk
21. Searching the Ship
22. They Find the Mirror of Encanta
23. I Was Wrong
24. Rat Attack
25. I Can't Do This Without You
26. Presenting the Autumn Scepter
27. Our Finest Revelry Ever
28. If You Believe, Part 2 (Performed by Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman)
29. The Gift of a Friend* (Performed by Demi Lovato)
30. Where the Sunbeams Play (Performed by Méav Ni Mhalchatha)

http://www.intrada.com
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Re: Disney soundtracks from Intrada (Tinker Bell and the Los

Post by DisneyFan09 »

That's great! "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure" had such a beautiful soundtrack.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Out of stock already ! :(
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

No. ;)
They have not begun to sell it yet. Start to ship on the 6th.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Ahhh whoopsies ! Thank you for pointing that out ! :lol:
Old Fish Tale
Anniversary Edition

Post by Old Fish Tale »

Oh my God, we'll eventually get the soundtrack for every film in the Disney Fairies franchise? Awesome!
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Quick question - I was about to order but the shipping is $13 to get it to the UK ... Is there any way this will appear on US Amazon ? As would happily get it there due to having lower shipping rates. If it won't do then that's fine and I'll take the plunge as I love the score, but just wanted to check first.
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

Usually Intradas releases do appear at Amazon after a while.
I also use to wait since shipping from Intrada directly to me (to Sweden) is incredible 13 dollars :o
But I noticed in the past, that it can take up to a couple of weeks until Amazon have it.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Ah perfect, thank you for informing. I think I'll wait until then when it appears on Amazon. Heck, I've waited this long for it, so think I can go a little longer !!
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FrankV »

Now available from Intrada:

Image Image

ESCAPE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN - Johnny Mandel

Classic 1975 Disney sci-fi adventure soundtrack by Johnny Mandel finally gets CD soundtrack release! John Hough directs two youngsters Tia (Kim Richards), Tony (Ike Eisenmann) in rousing adventure to escape captivity, discover secrets behind their magical powers. Ray Milland, Eddie Albert, Donald Pleasence are adults either in assist or opposition to their freedom. Mandel creates cool clever score, anchors with dynamic main "chase" theme, then surrounds with music both dramatic, sensitive. Unusual on-screen musical devices have Tony (actually famed musician Tommy Morgan) playing virtuoso harmonica solos that invoke telekinesis, Tia communicating with animals via wild synth effects (played by Paul Beaver). Complete scoring session elements preserved in Disney vaults included all multi-track 35mm session rolls featuring every layer of orchestral music plus all separate harmonica & synth overlays. Having individual scoring elements allows all-new digital stereo mix, offering opportunity to present action sequences both with wild harmonica, synth effects as heard in film plus as purely orchestral sequences sans effects. Informative liner notes by Jeff Bond, colorful "flipper" packaging designed by Joe Sikoryak grace another musical gem being premiered from vast Disney soundtrack treasure chest! Johnny Mandel conducts. Intrada Special Collection release available while quantities and interest remain!

01. Main Title (3:01)
02. Flashback No. 1 (0:16)
03. The Dogs (1:28)
04. Close Shave and Uncle Lucas (0:56)
05. The Magic Pen and Flashback No. 2 (1:52)
06. The Mansion (1:22)
07. Utopia (1:22)
08. Thunderhead (1:08)
09. Skipping Along (2:47)
10. Flashback No. 3 (0:19)
11. Escape From Xanthus (4:19)
12. Flashback No. 4 (0:21)
13. Runaway Motorcycle (0:42)
14. Flashback No. 5 (0:19)
15. Flashback No. 6 (0:29)
16. Jason (0:40)
17. Spotted and Look, No Hands (1:45)
18. Welcome To Longview (0:40)
19. Flashbacks No. 7 and No. 8 (0:33)
20. Spooking The Sheriff and Broom Sequence (3:36)
21. The Bear (0:51)
22. Hiram’s House (0:55)
23. Flour Power (0:31)
24. The Flying Camper (3:21)
25. Goodbye, Jason (0:46)
26. End Title (0:46)

Total Score Time: 36:16

The Extras (Orchestra Cues Without Gimmicks)

27. Thunderhead* (1:08)
28. Escape From Xanthus* (4:19)
29. Runaway Motorcycle* (0:38)
30. Spotted and Look, No Hands*
31. Spooking The Sheriff and Broom Sequence* (3:36)
32. Hiram’s House* (0:55)
33. Flour Power* (0:31)

The Extras (Outtakes)

34. Flashback* (Long) (1:24)
35. Tony* (Stinger) (0:31)
36. Harmonica* (Virtuoso Ad Lib) (2:21)

Total Extras Time: 17:19
Total Time: 53:58

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.9 ... egory=-113

TINKER BELL AND THE GREAT FAIRY RESCUE - Joel McNeely

Tinker Bell's third film adventure featuring Joel McNeely music gets premiere CD soundtrack release on Disney/Intrada co-brand! "The majestic countryside of England meets the magical world of Pixie Hollow" is vivid description of score in booklet introduction by director Bradley Raymond. As with two previous Tinker Bell scores, McNeely creates magical, magnificent musical portrait of Tink's world of wonder, adventure with full orchestral assist courtesy finest musicians in Los Angeles. Moments of magical melody trade with powerful episodes of action. In between are rich bars of sentiment, warmth, wonder. This time Tinker Bell attends English fairy camp, befriends human child Lizzie, gets trapped in fairy house. Rescue plans are soon underway. McNeely keeps pace with every moment of action and adventure with his array of orchestral color ranging from delicate celeste, flute and shimmering strings to pulse-racing flourishes for his entire orchestra. Dazzling music! Just two of many highlights: Rousing action of "We're Going To Build A Boat", gentle Vaughn Williams-style modality of "Tink And Lizzie Meet". Deserving extra spotlight is masterful "Tink Wants To Leave/Launching The Boat", which melds vernacular of above two highlights in one great sequence. In addition to McNeely score, CD also offers key songs "Summer's Just Begun", "How To Believe", "Come Flying With Me". Third Disney/Intrada co-brand in "Disney Fairies" series. Joel McNeely conducts.

01. Introduction
02. Summer's Just Begun (Cara Dillon)
03. Fairy Camp!
04. The Horseless Carriage
05. Curious Tink
06. Lizzy Builds Her Fairy House
07. Tink and Vidia Discover the Fairy House
08. Tink Is Captured
09. Trying to Escape
10. We're Going to Build a Boat
11. Tink and Lizzy Meet
12. Tink Wants to Leave/Launching the Boat
13. How to Believe (Fairy Field Guide) (Holly Brooke)
14. Riding the Rapids
15. I'll Never Forget You
16. Tink Returns
17. Fixing Leaks
18. Father Never Hs Time for Me
19. Lizzie Flies!
20. Father Discovers Tink/Vidia Is Captured
21. Flying to London
22. Race to Save Vidia
23. Father Believes
24. A Fairy Tea Party
25. Summer's Just Begun (Reprise) (Cara Dillon)
26. How to Believe (EC Version) (Bridgit Mendler)
27. Come Flying with Me (Cara Dillon)

Total Time: 53:56

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.9 ... egory=-113
Last edited by FrankV on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Re: Intrada Disney soundtracks (Witch Mountain & Tinker Bell

Post by Atlantica »

:o

All too much ! Wonderful news about Tink, so soon after Lost Treasure !

EDIT - and I've just seen that Lost Treasure is on Amazon.com as well :)
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Ummmm what ?! The soundtrack has just disappeared from amazon ?! I was gong to order it this morning, but now it isn't there ? It did say 'Available from February 19th' so it could be that it was put up too early, then pulled down ?
FrankV
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FrankV »

I don't know why they pulled in down, but the Great Fairy Rescue soundtrack is only available at www.intrada.com at this time. You can't buy it from other stores.
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

It is still there! Maybe it was down for some updating, but it´s there - I just ordered mine! :)