Wreck-It Ralph (formerly Reboot Ralph)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Prince Kido
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Prince Kido »

NeverLand
Gold Classic Collection

Post by NeverLand »

'Wreck-It Ralph' movie trailer

</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GHDQHVkYq4g?ve ... n_GB&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
Last edited by NeverLand on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
robster16
Special Edition

Post by robster16 »

Looks cute with some good animation in there. Not WOWED yet like I was by other Disney classics, but I can see the appeal of the feature. It does have a wiff of "brand value" to it with tie in games, products etc...
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GHDQHVkYq4g?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GHDQHVkYq4g?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

I wanted to see more.

But.

%*&$£:@@: AWESOME!!!!!!
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Definitely seeing this in theaters. :D
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

I'm not familiar with Street Fighter (only Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo for the PSone which rocked), but I find Zangief adOOOOOrable!

By the way ... have you guys noticed the painterly look in the world of Sugar Rush?
Tristy
Special Edition

Post by Tristy »

Wow! They weren't kidding when they said it was like Roger Rabbit with video game characters since they got Bowser and Egghead in the same shot!
Toky
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Toky »

The animation looks really good, and the story has this Pixar-vibe all over it...still I'm not convinced whether It attracts me
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

Tristy wrote:Wow! They weren't kidding when they said it was like Roger Rabbit with video game characters since they got Bowser and Egghead in the same shot!
It's Eggman. And yes, after seeing this, it looks awesome! Reminds me a bit of Toy Story because of some the licensed characters. I'm definitely seeing this! :D
jazzflower92
Anniversary Edition

Post by jazzflower92 »

I think Disney is getting better each year with its CGI movies espically the fact they are focusing less on Shrek humour and actually using some of Disney's signature formula.I defiantly like Ralph because he is at heart a sweetie and truly wants to do the right thing.I also think that Fix It Felix won't be a bad guy at all but will try to get Ralph back into his game.

I am also curious about that chick in Hero's Duty because she seems espically cool.
DisneyGuy220987

Post by DisneyGuy220987 »

Absolutely LOVED the trailer!
It looks so good. Thought they may go for different styles in different games though (from the player's perspective, which we haven't seen yet apart from the Wreck-It Ralph game), but we've still got 5 months to see it.
Really excited!
singerguy04
Collector's Edition

Post by singerguy04 »

This movie looks great! I can't wait to go see the whole thing!!! :D
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

Julian Carter wrote:I'm not familiar with Street Fighter (only Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo for the PSone which rocked), but I find Zangief adOOOOOrable!
Zangrief being there is wrong since he's not a bad guy in the games. I dunno why they put him in there and not say...Sagat.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
SillySymphony
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SillySymphony »

Take a minute a visit disney.go.com/wreck-it-ralph. Don't know how much has been updated, but there's new high-def photos and the Fix-It Felix Jr. game to play.
theCat'sOut/Flowers&Trees/theFlyingMouse/theSkeletonDance/theThreeLittlePigs
LySs
Gold Classic Collection

Post by LySs »

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P3ALwKeSEYs" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Not sure why Zangief is there though since he's not a bad guy. I also noticed they took out Dr. Wily.

I'm curious if anyone from Kingdom Hearts will make an appearance.
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

omg the trailer is great :D

great animation and the story and characters look awesome :)
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Two things:

1) Is it just me or won't PlayStation really be represented? It's just that I grew up with that, not Nintendo and Sega. I'd have an orgasm if I were to see Sephiroth or Crash Bandicoot.

2) Have you noticed this will be Disney Animation's widest film (aspect ratio-wise) since Brother Bear?
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Looks fantastic! Looks like they may have finally pushed themselves up to Pixar's level of story telling. Love the cameos! Would've been great if they put a cameo of Tron in there. I'm seeing it opening weekend!