My idea for a Disney/Marvel crossover comic

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
HarryCanyon
Gold Classic Collection

My idea for a Disney/Marvel crossover comic

Post by HarryCanyon »

Since Disney bought Marvel, i came up with this crazy concept for a crossover comic event saga called "Marvel Meets Disney". I mean if a Looney Tunes and DC crossover comic worked since both are Warner owned, why not Disney and Marvel?

For the story it would be about a space warlock who has the power to travel through time/space/dimensions/galaxies/universes/worlds as he teams up with Chanabog (Fantasia), Jafar and Meleficent from the Disney universe and Thanos with Galactacus from the Marvel universe. He has a magic stone which he uses to merge the two universes and with the merged universe he and his friends can rule it, they use their armies of baddies from both universes to wage war on the good people of the merged Marvel/Disney universe. When this happens, the good guys of the Disney universe team up with the Marvel good heroes to battle against the enemies in the ultimate battle between good vs. evil including on a quest to find the one who did this and try to find a way to destroy the stone including defeating the warlock in order to restore and separate both universes/dimensions back again.

It could be a bigger event than that 4-issue Marvel vs. DC crossover from 1996 but more of a 9 issue mini-series with a series of trading cards to go with it and maybe later a video game. This could be a dream come true for fans of Marvel and Disney.

Just think of the possible team-ups of the good guys from both universes. I mean i could see Mickey and Spider-Man, Silver Surfer and Buzz Lightyear, The Incredibles and X-Men, Wolverine and Stitch, Hulk with either Beast (Beauty and The Beast) or Goliath, Robin Hood and Hawkeye, Gizmo-Duck and Iron-Man, Rocket Raccoon and Rescue Rangers, Ariel and Namor The Sub-Mariner, Tron and Cable, Launchpad and Captain America, Fro-Zone and Iceman, Hercules and Thor, Kim Possible and Black-Widow, Elektra and Mulan, Daredevil and Darkwing Duck, Perry The Platyupus and Howard The Duck, Tron and Cable, Ghost Rider and Jack Skellington and many more.

For bad guy team-ups there can be Meleficent and Emma Frost, Thanos and Jafar, Galactcus and Chanabog, Kingpin and SteelBeak, Mirage (Aladdin) and Mystique, Dr. Nimhul (Rescue Rangers) and Dr. Octopus, Bushroot and Lizard, Dr. Drakhen and Dr. Doom, Magneto and Syndrome, Negaduck and Venom, Black-Cat and Shego, Horned King and Apocalypse (X-Men), Loki and Hades, DeadPool and Shan-Yu, Lady-Deathstrike and Demona, Sykes and Jigsaw (The Punisher), GreenGoblin and Quacker-Jack, Red-Skull and Don Karnage, Juggernaut and Zerg, Kraven and McLeach or Clayton, Ursula and Mojo (X-Men), Mega-Volt and Electro and so many more.
Polizzi
Special Edition

Post by Polizzi »

What if the Avengers meet the Disney Princesses, including Princess Rapunzel (Tangled) and Princess Anna (Frozen), and join forces to stop Disney/Marvel villains from conquering the world and the Disney dimension?
HarryCanyon
Gold Classic Collection

Post by HarryCanyon »

Hmm that would be odd if they did.

But the battles between good vs. evil on seeing Marvel/Disney heroes fighting Marvel/Disney baddies, i'd love to see these fights: Namor The Sub-Mariner vs. Ursula, Darkwing Duck vs. Kingpin, Kim Possible vs. Black-Cat, Mr. Incredible vs. Juggernaut, Meriada from Brave vs. Bullseye, Stitch vs. Sabertooth, Aladdin vs. DeadPool, Tron vs. Apocalypse, Beast (beauty and Beast) vs Abomination, Magica DeSpell vs. Scarlett Witch, Tarzan vs. Kraven, Hercules vs. Rhino, Merlin vs. Loki, Spider-Man vs. Bushroot, Mickey vs. GreenGoblin, The Punisher vs. Sykes, Howard The Duck vs. FatCat, Mirage (Aladdin) vs. Storm, Buzz Lightyear vs. Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer vs. Zerg, MoonKnight vs. Oogie Boogie, Ghost Rider vs. Horned King, Taran vs. Mephisto, Rocket Raccoon vs. Ratigan, Jubilee vs. Shego, Launchpad vs. Red-Skull, Gizmo-Duck vs. Dr. Octopus, Mysterio vs. Morgana and so many unique battles.

But it's a neat idea isn't it and a good story i did for it don't you think?
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Re: My idea for a Disney/Marvel crossover comic

Post by Super Aurora »

HarryCanyon wrote:Since Disney bought Marvel, i came up with this crazy concept for a crossover comic event saga called "Marvel Meets Disney". I mean if a Looney Tunes and DC crossover comic worked since both are Warner owned, why not Disney and Marvel?

For the story it would be about a space warlock who has the power to travel through time/space/dimensions/galaxies/universes/worlds as he teams up with Chanabog (Fantasia), Jafar and Meleficent from the Disney universe and Thanos with Galactacus from the Marvel universe. He has a magic stone which he uses to merge the two universes and with the merged universe he and his friends can rule it, they use their armies of baddies from both universes to wage war on the good people of the merged Marvel/Disney universe. When this happens, the good guys of the Disney universe team up with the Marvel good heroes to battle against the enemies in the ultimate battle between good vs. evil including on a quest to find the one who did this and try to find a way to destroy the stone including defeating the warlock in order to restore and separate both universes/dimensions back again.

It could be a bigger event than that 4-issue Marvel vs. DC crossover from 1996 but more of a 9 issue mini-series with a series of trading cards to go with it and maybe later a video game. This could be a dream come true for fans of Marvel and Disney.

Just think of the possible team-ups of the good guys from both universes. I mean i could see Mickey and Spider-Man, Silver Surfer and Buzz Lightyear, The Incredibles and X-Men, Wolverine and Stitch, Hulk with either Beast (Beauty and The Beast) or Goliath, Robin Hood and Hawkeye, Gizmo-Duck and Iron-Man, Rocket Raccoon and Rescue Rangers, Ariel and Namor The Sub-Mariner, Tron and Cable, Launchpad and Captain America, Fro-Zone and Iceman, Hercules and Thor, Kim Possible and Black-Widow, Elektra and Mulan, Daredevil and Darkwing Duck, Perry The Platyupus and Howard The Duck, Tron and Cable, Ghost Rider and Jack Skellington and many more.

For bad guy team-ups there can be Meleficent and Emma Frost, Thanos and Jafar, Galactcus and Chanabog, Kingpin and SteelBeak, Mirage (Aladdin) and Mystique, Dr. Nimhul (Rescue Rangers) and Dr. Octopus, Bushroot and Lizard, Dr. Drakhen and Dr. Doom, Magneto and Syndrome, Negaduck and Venom, Black-Cat and Shego, Horned King and Apocalypse (X-Men), Loki and Hades, DeadPool and Shan-Yu, Lady-Deathstrike and Demona, Sykes and Jigsaw (The Punisher), GreenGoblin and Quacker-Jack, Red-Skull and Don Karnage, Juggernaut and Zerg, Kraven and McLeach or Clayton, Ursula and Mojo (X-Men), Mega-Volt and Electro and so many more.

No.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
John Pannozzi

Post by John Pannozzi »

I think the easiest thing to do would be to have Spider-Ham and all related characters exist in the same universe as Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Scrooge, Darkwing and co. They'd fit together like a glove.
HarryCanyon
Gold Classic Collection

Post by HarryCanyon »

But do you think my ideal team ups are interesting for the good guys and bad guys from both universes?
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

John Pannozzi wrote:I think the easiest thing to do would be to have Spider-Ham and all related characters exist in the same universe as Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Scrooge, Darkwing and co. They'd fit together like a glove.
No.
HarryCanyon wrote:But do you think my ideal team ups are interesting for the good guys and bad guys from both universes?
No.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Okay I just don't have time to read everything but I wanted to say, I think that Marvel mixing with Disney is blasphemous to Disney...

But if it's some parallel "this is made up and isn't canon" universe where all the characters mixed together, why not, because when Walt was alive things happened to his characters in comics that couldn't be taken as what really happened or would happen to those characters. Like the hag from Snow White returning and messing with the dwarfs. That's not really what would happen after Walt's original Snow White. They would all live happily ever after.