The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 3

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

slave2moonlight wrote:
milojthatch wrote:I recently got a copy of "The Monkey's Uncle" from the DMR, but when I went to redeem my code, it claimed it was for "Enchanted which I had already redeemed. So, I have a 100pt code I'm willing to trade if someone would like to. Please PM me if interested.
I had the same problem with a DVD from Disney Movie Rewards (it was one of the DVDs in the Little Dog Lost 2 pack, I think). It also told me it was for Enchanted, which I had already redeemed. I had a hard time getting them to pay attention to me through e-mail. I don't remember if I had to call in or if they finally responded to me e-mail-wise and credited me the points, but I know I eventually get it worked out.
I think I'd call them if I go that route.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
RyGuy
Special Edition

Post by RyGuy »

There are definitely issues with DMR points and Enchanted. I redeemed points for Enchanted last week and when I entered the code, it asked me to confirm whether I was entering Enchanted or College Road Trip.

I'd definitely call them. They should be well aware of the issues by this point.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

2 codes I recently tried entering said they were for Enchanted. I emailed them, and they emailed me back asking for the codes, and I emailed them back the codes, and have yet to hear from them again.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Humm, I'm getting the feeling this is a well known glitch. Well, as I won't have a chance to call them till Wednesday, if anyone wants to trade still and try it out, I'm still one to that. After Tuesday, I think I'll have to pull the offer for this one. No worries either way.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

My Dinosaur Blu-Ray shipped on April 4th.

It is now April 14th and it still hasn't arrived.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

My Dinosaur arrived today too. :D Keeping the 2 disc dvd for features (since Disney with the massive space on blu rays for features struck out in that dept. on this release).
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

PixarFan2006 wrote:My Dinosaur Blu-Ray shipped on April 4th.

DMC takes about 3 weeks.

Arrietty Poster is gone :( Settling for Earthsea.

And so are all my points. I couldnt use my computer most of the last year, so I got back about 1475, but for some reason, my account isnt there. Start over, I guess.
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

ajmrowland wrote:And so are all my points. I couldnt use my computer most of the last year, so I got back about 1475, but for some reason, my account isnt there. Start over, I guess.
If you have Facebook and like Disney Movie Rewards' page, you could post something for Penny (DMR's Facebook help person) on the page's wall and it's possible that she could reinstate your points for you. No guarantees, but she has done that in the past for other people
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Here's the way to contact DMR via Phone
If you still have further questions, please call 1-866-246-8646 Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Central Time, to speak to a Disney Movie Rewards Member Services representative
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

KACENAID wrote:
ajmrowland wrote:And so are all my points. I couldnt use my computer most of the last year, so I got back about 1475, but for some reason, my account isnt there. Start over, I guess.
If you have Facebook and like Disney Movie Rewards' page, you could post something for Penny (DMR's Facebook help person) on the page's wall and it's possible that she could reinstate your points for you. No guarantees, but she has done that in the past for other people

YES. Do what he said. Penny Costley is the DMR rep on the facebook page (or a bot). But I've seen a lot of people who didn't log in for over 270 days & lost their points. I think she contacted each one of them & got them back all their points. Good luck.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

ajmrowland wrote:
PixarFan2006 wrote:My Dinosaur Blu-Ray shipped on April 4th.

DMC takes about 3 weeks.
I got it a few days ago. It does come with a DMR code to my knowledge.
GreatGreg
Gold Classic Collection

Post by GreatGreg »

Wow, I just received my Pinocchio statue from DMR packed in a big giant box.

Ordered on the 10th and received it on the 18th. That is eight days to Canada. Very impressed!
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

The Facebook had a who's this picture like they normally do but this time they offer points if you know who it is. So, 10 free points for now when you enter 'Lumiere' as a magic code.

-Skyler
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

JiminyCrick91 wrote:The Facebook had a who's this picture like they normally do but this time they offer points if you know who it is. So, 10 free points for now when you enter 'Lumiere' as a magic code.
Thanks for the code. You can also get 10 points when you enter Cogsworth as a magic code (thanks goes to jwerk from Blu-ray.com's forums for the heads up on that one)
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

Thanks for the two codes!! :D
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Thanks for the codes!

Just remembered I haven't entered my John Carter stub yet, and I missed my BatB 3D stub darn it.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

If anyone has codes to trade for equal value in stubs check the trade forum. I got a bunch of extra Chimpanzee (double points this week). I know I don't check it (trade forum) often & 400 points is a lot for 4 stubs.

Stubs R gone.
Last edited by buffalobill on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

FigmentJedi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FigmentJedi »

Finally got around to redeeming points for the Frank and Ollie DVD, something I've been putting off since it was first offered what with other stuff coming along.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

I thought for sure this would be the first Marvel movie you could get DMR points with (Avengers). Just checked the ticket page for the first time & it's not listed. Any idea what gives? This IS a Disney (Buena Vista) movie, right?