Hayley Mills on DVD

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
walkerHayMil

Hayley Mills on DVD

Post by walkerHayMil »

Dear Forum,

Does anyone know if and when the following Hayley Mills movies will be released on DVD?

Summer Magic
In Search of the Castaways - "My All Time Favorite"
That Darn Cat

Thanks for your help. I look for these movies everywhere I go.

Don
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Hmm

Post by Disney Guru »

I have all of those in the rare White Puffy Clamshell Editions.

They will probablly come out on DVD next year.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
littlefuzzy
Anniversary Edition

Post by littlefuzzy »

That Darn Cat is the single Disney VHS that I own... If Disney figures the film is good enough to cash in with a cheesy remake, why don't they think it is good enough for a nice Vault Disney (or equivalent) DVD release?
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

:twisted:
In search of the Castaways is already availible in Europe so I imagine that it will follow soon in US as well.
The other two we can only hope for to come soon....
The Monkey's Uncle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by The Monkey's Uncle »

i love hayley mills! i want those three movies also! i dont want to churn up the rumor mill, but I THINK i remember reading something online a few years ago that that darn cat was supossed to be a 2-disc vault disney edition. this was before the first vaults came out and that same site mentioned those would come out! it also mentioned the shaggy dog. but you know what happened ot the vault disney collection, so when darn cat finally comes out it may very well be a stripped down 1-disc edition. that darn cat is MY FAVORITE disney film!
Jack
Collector's Edition

Post by Jack »

My guess is that all three of those will recieve treatment similar to that of recent catalogue titles such as Fready Friday (1977) - a 1-disc DVD, with a few worthwhile features. It's a shame they couldn't get 2-Disc treatment though. Summer Magic and That Darn Cat are some of my favorite live-action Disney productions.
Chris
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Chris »

Hayley is the greatest. I wish Disney would also release the first two sequels to the Parent Trap that Hayley starred in for the the Disney Channel and Wonderful World of Disney. They were fun.

"I've got the most scathingly brilliant idea!!" - Mary Clancy