If you could.....

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Jay
Anniversary Edition

If you could.....

Post by Jay »

If you could have dinner with any 3 Disney characters who would they be and why? And what would you have for dinner?
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Mary Poppins- You see, Mary is a character I grew up with, and patterened/modeled myself after. Mary is always a figure of morality, a great role model- at least in public. If you get to know her, though, she's a lot of fun, but you have to get to know her really well. She also guards her secrets fiercely, so she chooses those people whom she welcomes into her world very carefully. Going into relationships, she's supposed to be the one who changes things, but in the end, Mary, too, is changed.

Besides, she'd be at her most relaxed in a dining setting. What would I serve? Raspberry ice, then some cakes and tea. Oh, and of course, only a spoonful of sugar to go with that tea!

Ariel- I would love to meet Ariel. She would be a bundle of fun. I could ask tons and tons of questions about the ocean, and what it's like to live under the sea (and if I could get any connections with Ursula...), and she'd ask questions about what a "washing machine" is, or a "blow-drier".

Now, serving her would be tricky. Preferably, I'd have to call her up and ask her about what to serve. If I couldn't do that, I'd have to guess she'd be a vegan, so I'd have to look up some good recipes as I'm certainly no where near being a vegan and I definitely wouldn't want to offend her by eating flounder or crab...

Demona- Meeting Demona would be AWESOME! She's lived a thousand years, so she's got to know a lot incredibly intriguing history and mythos. And of course, I'd prefer to meet her as a gargoyle, so nightime would be serving time. Now, the hard part about dining with her would be getting her to actually come over, because I'm sure she doesn't want to break bread with a human.

I'd have to set it up as a meeting, make her think I have something she wants, even if I don't actually have it. I'd have security all around because you never know when things might get messy (especially when I inevitably have to tell her the truth about not having whatever weapon of mass destruction she wants...). As to what I'd serve, I have no clue except it would have to be stuff from Medieval Scotland.
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

Hmm..... I guess Louis the Alligator (because he'd be loads of fun to hang out with; I'd eat possibly anything that's a New Orleans dish), Princess Aurora (she's sweet and kind; I guess giant chickens (You'd understand from watching the Keys to the Kingdom tale) :lol:) and Aladdin (He's a cool guy, nuff said. :P As for what we'd eat, that would be a tough one :lol:)
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

1) Nemo-Fish & Chips
2) Bambi-Venison
3) Sebastian-Crab legs
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

buffalobill wrote:1) Nemo-Fish & Chips
2) Bambi-Venison
3) Sebastian-Crab legs
Irony! XD
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

David Xanatos. Period.

EDIT: I forgot mention the Weasel gang from Roger Rabbit. They're fucking awesome.
Last edited by Super Aurora on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: If you could.....

Post by Escapay »

Jay wrote:If you could have dinner with any 3 Disney characters who would they be and why?
I'd have a nice dinner party with Belle, Aladdin, and Peter Pan.

After dinner, we'd play charades (which Aladdin would be good at) and Trivial Pursuit (which Belle would be good at). Then Peter Pan would grab Tinker Bell from somewhere and sprinkle pixie dust on us so we could fly around town a bit before they'd head home and I'd clean up.
Jay wrote:And what would you have for dinner?
Grey Stuff (it's delicious!), apples (we were supposed to have bread, but Aladdin gave it to some kids), and Chinese food. Peter Pan would fly to China to get it for us.

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Ariel, Jasmine and Tiana. Because I'm a man and if they were real, they'd be hot.

(Although Ariel and Jasmine have to get some more meat on their bones, especially their arms.)

Oh, what we would have for dinner? What about I just 'have' them? :P
Wonderlicious
Diamond Edition

Post by Wonderlicious »

Hmm...I had breakfast once with a bunch of Disney characters: Mary Poppins, Bert, Minnie, Pluto and Alice. It was called a character breakfast. You get them at the Disney theme parks. ;)
REINIER
Anniversary Edition

Post by REINIER »

Lumiere: I'll know what I'm gonna eat, plus good entertainment

Ariel: if dinner stinks, then on the way home I'll have some fin to chew on
and a great singing voice to steal :lol:

Timon & Pumbaa: At least it's gonna be ..
crunchy, no slimy..it's the crunchy ones that make the meal!

:wink:
When it comes to brains, I got the lion-share,
but when it comes to bruth strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
BelleGirl
Anniversary Edition

Post by BelleGirl »

Kronk: I would like to taste his spinach puff.
The prince (from Snow White) so I can ask him to sing a song for me during dinner.
Belle: so I can chat with her about books.

:wink:

See my growing collection of Disney movie-banners at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78256383@N ... 651337290/
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Goliath wrote:Ariel, Jasmine and Tiana. Because I'm a man and if they were real, they'd be hot.
Uh, G- I'm a man too.

As for who I'd invite...

Belle - because, yes I do enjoy grilling people and, I want to challenge her lousy, fake, non-existent idea of feminism. She'd clearly leave maybe 12 minutes into the conversation. So... I think something microwaved (to go along with her lukewarm conviction to equality) would be best. I don't have pizza rolls or those frozen mini-hamburgers (because I'm not a college stoner) which are actually made of freaking sausage anyway, so... baby baker potatoes, chicken tenders, bowtie pasta with vegetable stirfry, and pear-flavored applesauce. And milk. Or water, for her.

The Queen of Hearts (1951 original, obviously; never any substitute) - fast becoming my favorite Disney villain. But seriously, I could listen to that voice for hours. And I think I'd die laughing everytime she answered to my offer of "would you like" this or that with, "LEHHHHHT ME HAVE IT!!!!" Obviously, we would have a breakfast-for-dinner thing. With lots of different jellies (strawberry, apple, grape) and jams (since she got a faceful of it) on the table. We would have scrambled eggs (because she talks a lot, like Disney's depictions of hens), bacon (since she kinda looks like a pig), milk, hot cocoa, toast and English muffins (since Alice is from England) and cinnamin-raisin bagels, butter, peanut butter, chocolate-chip waffles, whipped cream, and fresh fruit (grapes, strawberries, ripe bananas, oranges, cherries).

Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh (the original 3 25-minute shorts, of course) - I think we have a lot in common. Owl and Tigger are cooler characters but they're a little too antagonistic in a social setting. Clearly our meal would consist of a lot of vegetables. Raw for him, steamed for me. Carrots, celery, peppers, peas, beans, broccoli, corn (on the cob), potatoes. Also, chicken soup and croissants as a side. Milk for me, water for him if he wants.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
Jay
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jay »

Lazario wrote:
Goliath wrote:Ariel, Jasmine and Tiana. Because I'm a man and if they were real, they'd be hot.
Uh, G- I'm a man too.

As for who I'd invite...

Belle - because, yes I do enjoy grilling people and, I want to challenge her lousy, fake, non-existent idea of feminism. She'd clearly leave maybe 12 minutes into the conversation. So... I think something microwaved (to go along with her lukewarm conviction to equality) would be best. I don't have pizza rolls or those frozen mini-hamburgers (because I'm not a college stoner) which are actually made of freaking sausage anyway, so... baby baker potatoes, chicken tenders, bowtie pasta with vegetable stirfry, and pear-flavored applesauce. And milk. Or water, for her.

The Queen of Hearts (1951 original, obviously; never any substitute) - fast becoming my favorite Disney villain. But seriously, I could listen to that voice for hours. And I think I'd die laughing everytime she answered to my offer of "would you like" this or that with, "LEHHHHHT ME HAVE IT!!!!" Obviously, we would have a breakfast-for-dinner thing. With lots of different jellies (strawberry, apple, grape) and jams (since she got a faceful of it) on the table. We would have scrambled eggs (because she talks a lot, like Disney's depictions of hens), bacon (since she kinda looks like a pig), milk, hot cocoa, toast and English muffins (since Alice is from England) and cinnamin-raisin bagels, butter, peanut butter, chocolate-chip waffles, whipped cream, and fresh fruit (grapes, strawberries, ripe bananas, oranges, cherries).

Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh (the original 3 25-minute shorts, of course) - I think we have a lot in common. Owl and Tigger are cooler characters but they're a little too antagonistic in a social setting. Clearly our meal would consist of a lot of vegetables. Raw for him, steamed for me. Carrots, celery, peppers, peas, beans, broccoli, corn (on the cob), potatoes. Also, chicken soup and croissants as a side. Milk for me, water for him if he wants.
Haha that's funny. I love the quote about Tigger and Owl.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Wonderlicious wrote:Hmm...I had breakfast once with a bunch of Disney characters: Mary Poppins, Bert, Minnie, Pluto and Alice. It was called a character breakfast. You get them at the Disney theme parks. ;)
:lol:

I have to go with Gurgi and Jasmine, since they're my favorite characters. But who else...? I do adore Aladdin...and if we squeeze Abu in, he and Gurgi can play and chase apples and fight over the apples...

I love Koda and Dumbo, too, though. Ooh, and Eeyore, too.

Can I just invite all of them? This is too hard.

And apples. That's what we'd eat... Apple pie, apple bread, apple juice, apple chicken, coconut shrimp, breaded shrimp, shrimp scampi...

*edit* and Naveen! First I forgot Eeyore, then I forgot Naveen.

You know what, I'm just going to have a party. That defeats the purpose of this thread, though. :p
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

Being that I'm single, very lonely, and have the sex drive of a teenager, I can't help buy say Ariel, Tink, and either Kim Possible, Belle, or Rapunzel. I would have to flip a coin on that last one. If they were older, I would easily have included Alice or Eilonwy. Wendy too, now that I think about it. Rapunzel may actually eventually get upgraded to top rank along with Alice and Tink for me, but I don't want to jump to that too soon. But she is definitely my idea of physical perfection at least. Though I can't say I don't feel that way about Kim Possible, but I like Rapunzel's seemlingly playful personality too. I don't doubt I'm forgetting someone, by the way. I actually hold Cinderella in nearly as high regard as these other girls, but for some reason I only remember that when I have recently watched one of her films (preferably 1 and 3, of course).
merlinjones
Anniversary Edition

Post by merlinjones »

Uncle Remus, Mary Poppins and Peter Pan - - they would tell good stories.
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

slave2moonlight wrote:Being that I'm single, very lonely, and have the sex drive of a teenager, I can't help buy say Ariel, Tink, and either Kim Possible, Belle, or Rapunzel. I would have to flip a coin on that last one. If they were older, I would easily have included Alice or Eilonwy. Wendy too, now that I think about it.
:lol:

*high-fives slave2moonlight*

It would be difficult to communicate with Tink, though. Or do you speak 'elves'?
slave2moonlight wrote:Rapunzel may actually eventually get upgraded to top rank along with Alice and Tink for me, but I don't want to jump to that too soon. But she is definitely my idea of physical perfection at least. Though I can't say I don't feel that way about Kim Possible, but I like Rapunzel's seemlingly playful personality too.
I made my reply just for fun, or to see if I could get any shocked reaction from Disney Duster ("that's not what Walt would have wanted!"), but you... you have really thought this through, haven't you? You do realise you're only having dinner, right? :wink:
slave2moonlight wrote:I don't doubt I'm forgetting someone, by the way.
Yeah, you forgot Tiana, Jasmine and Elisa Maza (Gargoyles).

Seriously now, I would have dinner with...

Wait, did I just say "seriously" when discussing which freaking Disney character I would have dinner with?!
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

Goliath wrote: It would be difficult to communicate with Tink, though. Or do you speak 'elves'?
I suppose so, but she and Ariel are my faves. I can't leave Tink out. I'd prefer individual, one on one dinners with each girl though, and for Tink, perhaps Wayne Szalinski could shrink me down for the date. Or Merlin, or whoever.

Goliath wrote: I made my reply just for fun, or to see if I could get any shocked reaction from Disney Duster ("that's not what Walt would have wanted!"), but you... you have really thought this through, haven't you? You do realise you're only having dinner, right? :wink:
Of course, I think about this stuff all the time. I have nothing better to do, after all. As for only having dinner, well, who knows? Better to be prepared, ha.

Wow, I had some type-o's in that first post, by the way. When I said Alice and Tink (were the top rank for me), I meant Ariel and Tink. Though an older Alice would probably make that rank too.

Goliath wrote: Yeah, you forgot Tiana, Jasmine and Elisa Maza (Gargoyles).
Ha, well, where I'm from, the blonde and redhead look is way more exotic, so I ended up being way more attracted to that type. However, I certainly wouldn't mind Jasmine, Malina, or Mulan being there, and I like the others too, they just don't rank as high for me. Some other high rankers though, off the top of my head: Slue Foot Sue, Katrina Van Tassel, Casey's daughters (well, not the super young ones, ha, but the majority), the Mermaids from Peter Pan, Princess Calla, the Bimbettes from Beauty and the Beast, Rose from American Dragon (always forget her, but she's up there with Kim), that Doofenshmirtz guy's daughter, and, yeah.. I better stop already.

Incidentally, I just realized this didn't have to specifically be animated characters. Jeez, maybe my third choice would be Lizzie McGuire, ha, one of my biggest crushes of all time. Or Elisabeth Harnois's character from My Date With the President's Daughter! Those are two ladies I would have a hard time choosing between...
DiscoDan
Limited Issue

Post by DiscoDan »

Strawberries and whipped cream with Alladin!
Rudy Matt
Special Edition

Post by Rudy Matt »

Well, who would be the most interesting to talk to over dinner?

Captain Nemo, certainly. King Brian of the Leprechauns. I would add Merlin, but he's too addle-brained and cryptic. Not Tramp, because he'd be distracting, pushing his food off his plate to feed some sexy bitch nearby. Maybe Wild Billy, just to see the sparks fly between him and Nemo.

I admit I want to party with Lampie, Hoagie, and Elliott.