Disney's "The Snow Queen" in 2013?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
thelittleursula
Anniversary Edition

Post by thelittleursula »

Sotiris wrote: From Disneyfella's account I'm going to say Kristoff will have brown hair and Anna Blonde.
Not another Princess with blonde hair ! Cindy, Aurora, Rapunzel and now Anna ?

What about another brunette ? The only one I think that is a brunette is just Belle. Or another white skinned- dark haired girl ? Only Snow White has that.
qindarka
Special Edition

Post by qindarka »

Rapunzel is a brunette.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

thelittleursula wrote:
Sotiris wrote: From Disneyfella's account I'm going to say Kristoff will have brown hair and Anna Blonde.

What about another brunette ? The only one I think that is a brunette is just Belle. Or another white skinned- dark haired girl ? Only Snow White has that.
Sorry for nitpicking, but Cinderella's hair is originally orange. Yes, I know that she is blonde in the new restoration, but her hair is actually orange.
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

thelittleursula wrote:

We all should have known Anna was gonna be a blonde. DIsney characters are designed via their voice actors, & Kristin Bell is a Blonde.
Don't worry, Elsa will be a Brunette.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

DisneyEra wrote: We all should have known Anna was gonna be a blonde. DIsney characters are designed via their voice actors, & Kristin Bell is a Blonde.
Don't worry, Elsa will be a Brunette.
Since when? Last I check, Jodi isn't a red head or Mel Gibson a blonde.....

The reason it makes sense for Anna be blonde cause she from a Scandinavian like country/kingdom.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
jazzflower92
Anniversary Edition

Post by jazzflower92 »

I remember when Tangled came out there was this one women blogger who complained that Rapunzel was white and had blue eyes(lady she had green eyes).Whatever Disney puts out people will complain that they are horrible for how they potrary female characters.

On another note I still think some of Wicked's influecne will go into this movie as well.I mean considering the voice actress of Elsa did play the Wicked Witch in Wicked.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

Sotiris wrote: Kristen Bell: I saw Pocahontas and desperately wanting to be Judy Kuhn.
Finally a new actress who's praising Pocahontas as well. Everyone are always praising Ariel, Belle and Jasmine, but nobody are praising Pocahontas.
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

DisneyFan09 wrote:
Sotiris wrote: Kristen Bell: I saw Pocahontas and desperately wanting to be Judy Kuhn.
Finally a new actress who's praising Pocahontas as well. Everyone are always praising Ariel, Belle and Jasmine, but nobody are praising Pocahontas.
Well, that's because Pocahontas is far and away the least interesting of the four.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

If anything, Pocahontas is one of their most interesting heroines from the '90s, because she is more serious in her attitude than Disney usually would go for.

For some reason, heroines must be extremely expressive to be well-liked by audiences. That's why they looked to Ariel when creating Rapunzel. I expect Anna will be more of the same.
Rapunzel is a brunette.
Tell that to Disney’s marketing team. She may be a brunette in the context of the film, but how often will you find her to be a brunette in merchandise? Maybe 2% of the time? (And that’s being generous)
Last edited by Disney's Divinity on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

Disney's Divinity wrote:If anything, Pocahontas is one of their most interesting heroines from the '90s, because she is more serious in her attitude than Disney usually would go for.
I agree. Pocahontas' design, animation and personality are awesome.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

I think it is time for a new thread. Whoever starts the new thread, please link back to this one.