Disney's "The Snow Queen" in 2013?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

Hopefully we wiill get an Official Logo and some casting updates in the upcoming month(s)
Wreck It Ralph's Logo was released last August... So if that's anything to go by....
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

DisneyDude2010 wrote:Hopefully we wiill get an Official Logo and some casting updates in the upcoming month(s)
Wreck It Ralph's Logo was released last August... So if that's anything to go by....
Ah, if only. I'm looking forward to WDAS' upcoming slate, provided the movies in development come out at all.

Let's see, very different and original videogame movie for 2012 - a total 180 from Winnie the Pooh.

Revert to Tangled-like grandness and visual beauty in Frozen 2013.

Marvel superhero film for 2014, making WDAS one of the coolest studios on the lot.

Ron 'n John's new flick for 2015 and beyond hopefully boasting the new visual style premiering on Paperman.

The future certainly looks rosy. Now please let the Marvel film and Ron 'n John's flick be greenlighted.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

July 05, 2012
Kristen is about to fulfill another career aspiration as she will be voicing the next Disney princess musical, Frozen.

"She sang on Broadway," Dax gushed about his wife-to-be. "She's really good!"
Source: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/enter ... z1zkRmK5X2
Last edited by Sotiris on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

I know we don't. It just annoys me when Newspapers decide to guess something and report it as the truth :)

Like it could be any kinda movie, i'm just glad it's FINALLY being made!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Last edited by Sotiris on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victurtle
Special Edition

Post by Victurtle »

I love that it seems the three leads are actually recording in studio together.
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

TheSequelOfDisney wrote:Welcome, DisneyEra! Glad to have more Disney fans on the board :pink:
Thanks
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

disneyprincess11 wrote:
DisneyEra wrote:Pleasure is mine. You always get first pics & info for upcoming Disney films. Can't wait to see what you will show us all next!
Hey, Disney Era! :wave: :wave: :wave:

And thanks, Solis for the awesome stuff! I'm SO happy Idina will be the Snow Queen! I actually dreamed she died last night. :( Thank goodness, she's alive! :D
Hello Disneyprincess11
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

My best bet for the Frozen logo & character inamges would be D23 in August. They did that last D23 for Wreck it Ralph, so hopefully it will be this year too.
DisneyDude2010 wrote:Hopefully we wiill get an Official Logo and some casting updates in the upcoming month(s)
jazzflower92
Anniversary Edition

Post by jazzflower92 »

DisneyEra wrote:My best bet for the Frozen logo & character inamges would be D23 in August. They did that last D23 for Wreck it Ralph, so hopefully it will be this year too.
Hello,DisneyEra and welcome to the world of Disney fans who are just waiting for the next Disney or Pixar work from our favorite comapanies.And I can tell I can't wait until we can actually see Frozen becuase it seems like it will be good for those who have been waiting forever for Disney to make a movie about the Snow Queen.Of course they won't get what they expected but hey people didn't get what they expected from Tangled but look at it now.Disney is defiantly getting its mojo back. 8)
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

DisneyEra wrote:My best bet for the Frozen logo & character inamges would be D23 in August. They did that last D23 for Wreck it Ralph, so hopefully it will be this year too.
It won't because there is no D23 Expo this year. :wink: The D23 Expo is a biennial event and will be held in Anaheim on August 09-11, 2013.
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

I can't wait to hear the music. I loved Pooh, Avenue Q and Book of Mormon.

Combine that awesomeness with Idina? Heaven.
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

jazzflower92 wrote:
Hello,DisneyEra and welcome to the world of Disney fans who are just waiting for the next Disney or Pixar work from our favorite comapanies.And I can tell I can't wait until we can actually see Frozen becuase it seems like it will be good for those who have been waiting forever for Disney to make a movie about the Snow Queen.Of course they won't get what they expected but hey people didn't get what they expected from Tangled but look at it now.Disney is defiantly getting its mojo back. 8)
Hello Jazzflower92. I'm at a point where I just glad that Frozen "The Snow Queen" is getting made! Once character images & a teaser trailer are released, then the discussions will really heat up! But Sotiris said there will be no D23 expo this August, it could be a LONG wait for anything from Frozen to drop. I hope not.
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

Sotiris wrote:
It won't because there is no D23 Expo this year. :wink: The D23 Expo is a biennial event and will be held in Anaheim on August 09-11, 2013.
Oh, thanks for the info Sotiris. My thought of seeing character images of Anna & company just got pushed back 6-8 months :cry:
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

DisneyEra The Guidlines of this forum discourages the use of "over quoting" so if you could just take that to mind :)

Thanks Sotiris! I'm really surprised by the way that there is such active discussion from the cast and crew on twitter!! With Tangled and Wreck it Ralph things have been/were pretty quiet! I'm not to familiar with Jamie Elman? According to Wikipedia He is voicing a Turtle in Wreck it Ralph? :P

I don''t think he is the voice of Kristoff, He is really unknown and he only has like 150 followers on twitter :lol: He probably recorded a Demo or something
DisneyEra
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyEra »

DisneyDude2010 wrote:DisneyEra The Guidlines of this forum discourages the use of "over quoting" so if you could just take that to mind :)

Thanks Sotiris! I'm really surprised by the way that there is such active discussion from the cast and crew on twitter!! With Tangled and Wreck it Ralph things have been/were pretty quiet! I'm not to familiar with Jamie Elman? According to Wikipedia He is voicing a Turtle in Wreck it Ralph? :P

I don''t think he is the voice of Kristoff, He is really unknown and he only has like 150 followers on twitter :lol: He probably recorded a Demo or something
Ive only been a member for 2 day, so im still getting use to posting and stuff. Didn't mean to "over quote", I didn't know there was no D23 expo this August until Sotiris said.
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

Umm OK? :lol:
All you have to do is press the post reply button instead (which is at the bottom of the page...) instead of quote. Hope that helps :D
Also I haven't mentioned D23... if that comment was directed at myself. :)
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Kevin Harkey is currently writing and illustrating his fifth book inspired by the Bible while working on Disney's upcoming animated film "Frozen" derived from the Hans Christain Andersen's Classic, The Snow Queen.
Source: http://coexistpublishing.com/kevin_harkey.php

October 13, 2011
Harkey says he is in the midst of another film right now called "Frozen," which comes out in theaters in a few years.
Source: http://www.wcax.com/story/15684312/verm ... the-scenes

October 17, 2011
When he lived in California, Harkey was an employee for Disney, but now he’s considered a freelancer. However, the assignments remain the same. The last film he worked on was "Frozen," which is still in preproduction.
Source: http://www.newportvermontdailyexpress.c ... vin-harkey