DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:19 pm 
Limited Edition

Learn to sketch willy, nilly, silly old Winnie the Pooh with Disney Animator Mark Henn, in honor of the 2011 film’s 5th anniversary
https://www.facebook.com/Disney/videos/vb.11784025953/10153792441105954/?type=2&theater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:37 pm 
Special Edition

I can't believe it's been five years since then. So much has changed, but it still feels like only yesterday when I had to choose between using my precious part-time-job-mininum-wage for either Harry Potter or Winnie the Pooh (sorry Disney, but I had no clue that was such a studio-altering decision).

There are times when I almost regret that this movie was made (I mean, Princess and the Frog alone sold pretty well all things considered, so they should have used the momentum off of that and Tangled for another hand-drawn film that was easier to market than WtP), but then I remember how wonderful and sweet of a little film it truly is. Even though it was made past my childhood. it still somehow feels nostalgic. It was amazing for Disney to make something like that in such a competitive animation market that relies so heavily on modern trends.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:11 pm 
Limited Edition

I couldnt watch the whole thing b/c I dont have a FB account... I wonder if theyre just trying to keep the hand-drawn animators busy with all these vids...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:33 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Tangled wrote:
I can't believe it's been five years since then. So much has changed

Me neither. It's incredible. And unfortunately some things haven't changed for the better (as the demise of hand drawn).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:35 pm 
Limited Edition

unprincess wrote:
I couldnt watch the whole thing b/c I dont have a FB account... I wonder if theyre just trying to keep the hand-drawn animators busy with all these vids...

I don’t have a Facebook account either and I could watch it, but maybe access to Facebook is not the same in all the countries. In my case, I can’t comment on Facebook or click the like button, for example, without an account, but I can see all the content there. The only annoying thing is that when I scroll down, a message always appears inviting me to log in, but I can skip it by clicking “not now” and I can continue browsing that Facebook page.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:12 pm 
Limited Edition

^its the same for me. I can usually look at content on FB but for some reason I couldnt watch the whole vid. I was able to watch a bit more today but I keep getting that white pop up notice over the whole page telling me to join FB. :|

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 pm 
Limited Edition

Now that you mention it, I’ve also gotten that notice in the past, but I don’t remember what I did to solve that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:33 am 
Platinum Edition

Eric Goldberg draws Winnie and Rabbit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDnhLjFl5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZPZPcTEO8

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60