Random Disney Photoshop Fun

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

disneyprincess11 wrote:Image
This is very true. Especially if you ventured into the dark side of the internet.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

Your lyrics are cool with their facial expressions! Plus I love your Tangled black and white thingy! I've never noticed how simular those two scenes are! It's great :D
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

@DisneyDude2010-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you so much with these awesome comments, DD! For the faces, yeah, I chose them carefully to fit in with the lyrics.

And yeah, that's why I did the black and white thing: Baby Rapunzel trying to reach the lantern and the teenage Rapunzel finally getting it. That's the connection.
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

universALLove wrote:Aurora looks so much better in blue; sorry Flora but I agree with Merryweather! They should put her in blue more often in the Disney Princess merchandise.
Honestly, I think Aurora would prefer to wear green instead of pink or blue. :P
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

Oh, BTW: I also made just made this!

What if Rapunzel had her long hair in a brunette color for her whole life? I wanted to do her pink dress at the end, but it was too hard. :(

And what would Rapunzel look like if her short hair was blonde?
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Since Pixar sequels have been on everyone's minds lately . . .

DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

Hahaha That's really good enigmawing!

I am unaware of White Castle? (Not in the UK) but I'm guessing it's like McDonald's, Burger King, KFC? Well anyway, It's brilliant!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

DisneyDude2010 wrote:Hahaha That's really good enigmawing!

I am unaware of White Castle? (Not in the UK) but I'm guessing it's like McDonald's, Burger King, KFC? Well anyway, It's brilliant!
Heh, heh, thanks! :D Yeah, White Castle is a fast food restaurant chain in the US, and was featured in the film that this is a parody of. ;)
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Someone might have already posted this, but I found this while Google-searching one day and thought it was sweet. :)

Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

That is absolutely lovely! Are there any more ?
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

I guess Phillip will never be the rightful king of England...

-Tim
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

It look like he's humping the anvil and having a good orgasm out of it.
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Super Aurora wrote:It look like he's humping the anvil and having a good orgasm out of it.
Yeah and it looks like Merlin is encouraging it. :P
Mayhem
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Mayhem »

enigmawing wrote:
DisneyDude2010 wrote:Hahaha That's really good enigmawing!

Heh, heh, thanks! :D Yeah, White Castle is a fast food restaurant chain in the US, and was featured in the film that this is a parody of. ;)
No, White Castle isn't in the UK (thank God), but I'm very much aware of it through having visited the US many times. You wouldn't get me to try one of the burgers under any non-torture circumstances, having seen what they are like first-hand from my friend Kris purchasing them. God knows what's in there, but she seemed to enjoy them. Soggy buns, limp meat, and given you could get a bag of ten for like $3, then who knows what in there.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

atlanticaunderthesea wrote:That is absolutely lovely! Are there any more ?
Not that I know of. :( I like the idea of that poster, using modern song lyrics.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

Sort of off-topic, but why is it only the princesses that do meet and greets and not their princes as well?
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

DisneyJedi wrote:Sort of off-topic, but why is it only the princesses that do meet and greets and not their princes as well?
It varies from park to park, especially between Disneyland and Walt Disney World. More than anything it boils down to $$$$. WDW management sometimes like to cut back on budget, and with that that means sometimes having to not have some of the princes at the meet and greets.

However, in recent years, I've seen quite a number of Princes around at both parks. Aladdin appears regularly in Adventureland at WDW and Morocco at Epcot. You often see Beast out with Belle whenever she's out at the France pavilion. During peak holiday season, Eric will usually always be with Ariel at WDW's Adventureland near the bridge. And you'll still often see Naveen with Tiana whenever she has meet and greets in Liberty Square.

At Disneyland, Phillip is usually always out with Aurora on their meet and greets. You can often also see Phillip solo daily on DL's Main Street - he plays musical chairs there often with Wendy, Peter Pan, Mad Hatter, Alice, and others.
-Tim
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Super Aurora wrote:
disneyprincess11 wrote:Image
This is very true. Especially if you ventured into the dark side of the internet.
When I was younger, watching young Simba grow into adult Simba, and when adult Simba sang, made me feel funny...
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Mayhem wrote:No, White Castle isn't in the UK (thank God), but I'm very much aware of it through having visited the US many times. You wouldn't get me to try one of the burgers under any non-torture circumstances, having seen what they are like first-hand from my friend Kris purchasing them. God knows what's in there, but she seemed to enjoy them. Soggy buns, limp meat, and given you could get a bag of ten for like $3, then who knows what in there.
Oh, I don't know, the things are only about 2 oz. (including the bun), which is why they're so cheap. :D Whenever my grandparents visited us when I was a kid, they made it a point to visit White Castle at least once since they didn't have any in their part of the country. I don't think I've had any myself since I was in junior high, but I remember liking them. We used to go there once a week when we picked up my brother from the train station. I do recall my friend's husband eating through a sack of 30(!) of them once, and in-between bites complaining that he didn't understand why he couldn't lose any weight. :lol: I can't have any now even if I wanted any (there are none in Vegas) unless we pick up the (blech) frozen ones.

Er, we've really gone off-track here. So now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Miss Jo
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Miss Jo »

Haha! Enigmawing, I just came across that one last night and thought about posting it here. :lol:

(Also, I just finished reading that book a few days ago, and I really don't understand what all the fuss is about. I found it pretty mediocre.)
"I don't get high on drugs; I get high on Disney."