Random Disney Photoshop Fun

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

:lol:
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

rotfl rotfl rotfl

Loves it!!! :thumb:. Where did you find that Mooky boy...?
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

Haha, yours truly made it :D. I'm glad you like it!
Will Barks
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Will Barks »

Great one, Mooky! :thumb:
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

Thank you! :)
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

:lol:
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Random Disney Photoshop Fun

Post by Disney Duster »

Oh brilliant, genius, perfect for this forum. It's like she's killing her not because she's fairest but because she's well, the Shrill!
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

I was browsing around for princess-type Disney clip art hoping to make something Christmas-ish when I was taking a break from work; maybe for a banner or avatar for after Thanksgiving. And wow, it's so hard to find certain characters! I'm not sure if I'll do anything with this since the group shot turned out kinda crowded but it's what I came up with for now. I figured I might as well post it here.

Clip art is fun to play with, lol. I try to avoid using someone else's fanart for something like this since I end up manipulating, recoloring, and chopping stuff up to pieces trying to fit all the characters into one plane. I might add more characters if I can find appropriate pieces to add, but it's next to impossible to find, say, Eilonwy unless it's from a screen cap or fan art.

Then again I guess I could resort to actually drawing something but I've been lazy lately. :lol:
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

Sorry for the late reply, but beautiful banner, EW! I don't think it's that crowded at all. :)

I've been toying around with doing some new Disney tributes and recently I've decided to do a couple, now focusing on my favorite of the modern era animators. I have about 14 or so in the works that I plan to do, along with the promised ones for you Mason and ones for Freddie Moore, Vlad Tytla, Art Babbit, and Norm Ferguson. Anyway, here are the first four of my tributes. Starting with one of my favorites Andreas Deja. I love him alone for animating one of my favorite heroes, Herc, but his multiple talents in all the different characters he animates never ceases to amaze me.

-Tim
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

I did this years ago. Kinda the family portrait that never was and YES I know there is a spelling error, I was a moron for not noticing that lol Though I think it adds a bit more charm. :lol:

I edited Zira and Scar's eyes, but other than that, they are screenshots.
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

...Why do I think of a Fox reality show when I see that picture, Siren?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's a great set of pictures, Philip! I like how you integrated the Princess and the Frog into the modern animators!
ImageImageImageImage

Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

enigmawing wrote:Image
It's beautiful, but I miss Eilowny (but you mentioned that already). I always want to see the underappreciated characters. :wink:

Also, it looks like Ariel and Snow White are going to decorate Belle! :lol:
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

@ PrincePhilipFan:

Good job on the tributes! In the tribute to Anthony Derosa: who are the two characters to the right of Aladdin?

Will you also be doing a tribute to John Musker and Ron Clements, too? They have done animation as well. I would really like to see some characters from The Rescuers in a tribute, and they both worked on that film as animators. :wink:
Just.A.Friend
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Just.A.Friend »

Goliath wrote:@ PrincePhilipFan:
Good job on the tributes! In the tribute to Anthony Derosa: who are the two characters to the right of Aladdin?
Directly to the right - Lawrence (Princess and the Frog)
Far right - John Silver (Treasure Planet) ?
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

Gurgi looks ALOT like Andreas himself. Wait, I thought Glenn Keane did the beast?
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Miss Jo
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Miss Jo »

Super Aurora wrote:Wait, I thought Glenn Keane did the beast?
Yes, and didn't he do Aladdin too?
Margos
Anniversary Edition

Post by Margos »

I love the tributes, too, Tim!
I don't know why, but I really like the Scar screencap. The face just seems perfect!
It's also neat to see so much of an animatior's work together in one place, especially when they can contrast so much! Like Gurgi next to Herc or Moliere next to the Sprite!
http://dragonsbane.webs.com
http://childrenofnight.webs.com

^My websites promoting my two WIP novels! Check them out for exclusive content!
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

I'm glad that you really like them all so far, Goliath and Margos! There'll be more coming up :)
Miss Jo wrote:
Super Aurora wrote:Wait, I thought Glenn Keane did the beast?
Yes, and didn't he do Aladdin too?
Keane was supervising animator for Beast, however there were also five other animators who worked heavily on animating Beast as well. Same with Aladdin. Keane served as supervisor, but there were more than 10 animators who worked on him as well.

This has often been the case even since Walt's day. It's very, very rare that an animator works singularly on a character by themselves. In Sleeping Beauty, besides Frank and Ollie, the fairies have had 17 other animators, and Phillip 10 other animators on him besides Milt Kahl. In fact, none of the Nine Old Men actually animated Maleficent, Phillip, and the fairies in the battle sequence of Sleeping Beauty. They were all done by other animators such as Ambi Paliwoda, Ted Berman, Ken Hultgren, Eric Cleworth, and others.
-Tim
Sky Syndrome
Anniversary Edition

Post by Sky Syndrome »

People will probably think I'm nuts. But I think Dr. Facilier's song sounds like how a evil version of Genie's song would sound, which eventually led me to making that up there.

EDIT: It's obvious I'm tired. I spelt Facilier's name 'Facility'. I fixed it.

EDIT #2: Spelt Genie 'Genius' because of being tired. I'm doing great! I fixed it as well.
Last edited by Sky Syndrome on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.