Random Disney Photoshop Fun

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Random Disney Photoshop Fun

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Wow at Esmeralda... :o

Cinderella looks like a white RuPaul. :lol:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Jay
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jay »

santiagocapra

Post by santiagocapra »

DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

Jay wrote:Image
I can't see it! :(
Jay
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jay »

DisneyJedi wrote:
Jay wrote:Image
I can't see it! :(
Sorry about that! Here is the link to the page it's not really that funny lol:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/disney-prin ... love-photo
MeerkatKombat
Special Edition

Post by MeerkatKombat »

What if Disney characters were in a Zombie apocalypse?

http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2014/03/25 ... e-13-pics/
Settling Soul mates? That is grim. And I've played Monopoly alone.
sunhuntin
Special Edition

Post by sunhuntin »

princesses change ethnicities. quite neat some of them.

http://www.boredpanda.com/disney-prince ... bedoodles/
big kid at heart
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

So... My little brother made this and I thought it was too funny not to share. XD
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (35.8 KiB) Viewed 8580 times
sunhuntin
Special Edition

Post by sunhuntin »

thats brilliant! rotfl
big kid at heart
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

Love traditional Disney animation? Send your art to: http://2disney4ever.deviantart.com/
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Post by thedisneyspirit »

Now you're just becoming annoying with your Anti CGI Nazi propaganda. Somebody please block 2DDisney

And also FUUUCK trigger warn that stuff!! That image almost gave me a panic attack you ass. :x :angry:
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

thedisneyspirit wrote:Now you're just becoming annoying with your Anti CGI Nazi propaganda. Somebody please block 2DDisney

And also FUUUCK trigger warn that stuff!! That image almost gave me a panic attack you ass. :x :angry:
I guess you don't like my sense of humor. That random girl from SpongeBob had the same pigtails and everything.

Love traditional Disney animation? Send your art to: http://2disney4ever.deviantart.com/
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

2Disney4Ever wrote:
thedisneyspirit wrote:Now you're just becoming annoying with your Anti CGI Nazi propaganda. Somebody please block 2DDisney

I guess you don't like my sense of humor. That random girl from SpongeBob had the same pigtails and everything.
No sense of humor, othat's fuckin disturbing. Besides what else? It seems your goal in life is to ban and kill CGI no matter what.
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

thedisneyspirit wrote:No sense of humor, othat's fuckin disturbing. Besides what else? It seems your goal in life is to ban and kill CGI no matter what.
Oh sure, like CG movies aren't trying to kill off hand-drawn ones.

taei
Special Edition

Post by taei »

2Disney4Ever wrote: Oh sure, like CG movies aren't trying to kill off hand-drawn ones.
Um... CG movies are not a living being... they are not trying to kill hand-drawn animation...

I have a scenario for you.

Let's say that you work as a chef at a fancy restaurant. one day that restaurant closes because people just don't want to go to it. They instead choose to go to fast food restaurants because of their own reasons. You look for other places to hire, but no one would hire you. You bills are pilling up, you have a mortgage to pay, you have a wife and 4 children to feed and you are taking care of your parents because they are too old to work..
Would you constantly bicker about how the art of cuisine is dying or man up and get a job at a local fast food place because you actually have mouthes to feed?

This is what Disney is doing. You need to understand that it's a business. They have over a million people working for them and they need to pay them! They have shareholders that provide money for the company and they have to be pleased.

Stop being selfish and open your eyes. Would you rather they lay off 100 employees after every unsuccessful hand-drawn movie?
"In every age, Family is king,
and the bravest journeys, are never taken alone."
-Brave.
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

taei wrote:
2Disney4Ever wrote: Oh sure, like CG movies aren't trying to kill off hand-drawn ones.
Um... CG movies are not a living being... they are not trying to kill hand-drawn animation...

I have a scenario for you.

Let's say that you work as a chef at a fancy restaurant. one day that restaurant closes because people just don't want to go to it. They instead choose to go to fast food restaurants because of their own reasons. You look for other places to hire, but no one would hire you. You bills are pilling up, you have a mortgage to pay, you have a wife and 4 children to feed and you are taking care of your parents because they are too old to work..
Would you constantly bicker about how the art of cuisine is dying or man up and get a job at a local fast food place because you actually have mouthes to feed?

This is what Disney is doing. You need to understand that it's a business. They have over a million people working for them and they need to pay them! They have shareholders that provide money for the company and they have to be pleased.

Stop being selfish and open your eyes. Would you rather they lay off 100 employees after every unsuccessful hand-drawn movie?
I don't think this is the place to get into that. I was just putting up my own idea of Disney Photoshop fun here and nothing more.

taei
Special Edition

Post by taei »

2Disney4Ever wrote: I don't think this is the place to get into that. I was just putting up my own idea of Disney Photoshop fun here and nothing more.
It seems like you've built quite a reputation here on the forum. Almost every thread has you complaining about the fact that Disney is now making a different kind of animated movies. Congratulations.
You shape up how people think of you.
I apologize but I just don't get your hatred. :(
"In every age, Family is king,
and the bravest journeys, are never taken alone."
-Brave.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

But "CGI is awful" is the only thing you talk about 2DDisney. I never see you talk about any other aspect on this forum.

Just, give it a rest, will ya? And stop playing with disturbing imagery.
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

Really, can someone suspend him or something? 2Disney, please GROW UP and get help!!!!
Last edited by disneyprincess11 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
2Disney4Ever
Gold Classic Collection

Post by 2Disney4Ever »

thedisneyspirit wrote:Just, give it a rest, will ya? And stop playing with disturbing imagery.
You'll have to blame SpongeBob's random humor for that one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PlBukazpo0[/youtube]