DVDizzy.com
http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/

Pixar's Brave (formerly The Bear and the Bow)
http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22583
Page 68 of 75

Author:  Dr Frankenollie [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

SWillie! wrote:
Dr Frankenollie wrote:
Then again, Pixar always exceeds my expectations.
I think that will be the case again. From people who have seen the whole, film there is apparently a LOT of story going on that we don't get any hint of in the trailers.


I hope so. But I'm not sure if Pixar can ever top what they've made so far.

Author:  Sotiris [ Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bs3WAuFo4rk" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Author:  Sotiris [ Tue May 01, 2012 2:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

The cover for the 'Brave' soundtrack has been unveiled on amazon.com. It is now available for pre-order; it will be released on June 19.

Quote:
The soundtrack is a mixture of Academy Award nominated Patrick Doyle's mastery score with songs from Scottish Gaelic singer Julie Fowlis and a collaboration between Grammy Award winning Mumford and Sons who penned 'Learn Me Right' sung by Birdy.

Author:  DisneyFan09 [ Tue May 01, 2012 3:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sotiris wrote:
The cover for the 'Brave' soundtrack has been unveiled on amazon.com. It is now available for pre-order; it will be released on June 19.

Quote:
The soundtrack is a mixture of Academy Award nominated Patrick Doyle's mastery score with songs from Scottish Gaelic singer Julie Fowlis and a collaboration between Grammy Award winning Mumford and Sons who penned 'Learn Me Right' sung by Birdy.


I can't wait. I really hope the soundtrack is going to turn out great.

Author:  Disney's Divinity [ Tue May 01, 2012 4:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

I believe the only Pixar soundtrack I considered purchasing was Up's.

Author:  SWillie! [ Wed May 02, 2012 1:12 am ]
Post subject: 

Merida popped up in Disney World for the first time today!!
Image

I got a special greeting from her, seeing as my girlfriend is quite good "friends" with her :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY_AwChYEJE&feature=youtu.be

And here's another video of her greeting some guests! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3HBLkgfsE&feature=share

Author:  sunhuntin [ Wed May 02, 2012 1:37 am ]
Post subject: 

damn, she is gorgeous!!

Author:  ajmrowland [ Wed May 02, 2012 1:58 am ]
Post subject: 

^Yeah. :scratch:

Author:  NeverLand [ Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 am ]
Post subject: 

Disney Pixar “Brave” International Poster Revealed

Image

Author:  Sotiris [ Wed May 02, 2012 7:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Two New Stills
http://www.pixarblog.de/filme-2/merida- ... us-merida/

Author:  TsWade2 [ Wed May 02, 2012 10:27 am ]
Post subject: 

SWillie! wrote:
Merida popped up in Disney World for the first time today!!
Image

I got a special greeting from her, seeing as my girlfriend is quite good "friends" with her :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY_AwChYEJE&feature=youtu.be

And here's another video of her greeting some guests! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3HBLkgfsE&feature=share
Awesome!

Author:  DisneyDude2010 [ Wed May 02, 2012 12:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

She's beautiful :D The accent is horrendous though! :lol: I can't help but cringe.

Author:  Sotiris [ Wed May 02, 2012 1:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

<script src="http://videos.channelone.com/player.js?height=360&embedCode=s0ZmlsNDpokmhcs6ARKp_qTqkwLtrpfJ&video_pcode=llMWQ65UoLHJhrDlUb3nQdXUoon_&width=480&deepLinkEmbedCode=s0ZmlsNDpokmhcs6ARKp_qTqkwLtrpfJ"></script>

Author:  Mayhem [ Wed May 02, 2012 2:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Really nice picture... perhaps somewhat overbearing blue contacts though, they really are bright heh.

Author:  SWillie! [ Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey now, she's trying with the accent! They've only had one day of training with an accent expert so far, so they'll get better with time, I'm sure.

And Mayhem - those are her natural eyes. She wears contacts, but they're just normal everyday lenses. I believe the saturation in the pictures was edited to make them pop though.

Author:  Elladorine [ Wed May 02, 2012 3:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

SWillie! wrote:
And Mayhem - those are her natural eyes. She wears contacts, but they're just normal everyday lenses. I believe the saturation in the pictures was edited to make them pop though.

I was wondering about that, as the eyes really stand out and look great with the dress. :)

Author:  SWillie! [ Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

enigmawing wrote:
I was wondering about that, as the eyes really stand out and look great with the dress. :)


You know the more I'm looking at them again, I'm wondering if they did decide to use contacts... She had told me that they were leaning towards going natural because Merida also doesn't wear much make-up at all... but they are really blue haha...

Author:  Elladorine [ Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

SWillie! wrote:
You know the more I'm looking at them again, I'm wondering if they did decide to use contacts... She had told me that they were leaning towards going natural because Merida also doesn't wear much make-up at all... but they are really blue haha...

It does feel like the saturation has been pumped up for the whole photo. :lol:

Author:  Sotiris [ Thu May 03, 2012 5:38 am ]
Post subject: 

'Brave' Interview with Producer Katherine Sarafian
http://www.tressugar.com/Brave-Intervie ... n-22812366

Exclusive: ‘Brave’ Character Descriptions and Images of King Fergus and Queen Elinor
http://www.slashfilm.com/exclusive-brav ... en-elinor/

Author:  blackcauldron85 [ Thu May 03, 2012 8:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

New concept art, stills:
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-bra ... res-20648/

Page 68 of 75 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/