DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1741 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 9295
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
JeanGreyForever wrote:
You automatically assume the worst
Yes, I do, and it's justified if you take a gander at the past 50 pages of this thread.

Quote:
Just look at the OUAT thread. I'm not a fan of the new season either, but you seemed to have formed your opinion entirely on the basis that they're using Cinderella's live-action dress.
I believe the real reason I jumped ship was because Zelena and Emma were no longer a part of the storyline, and even Regina has become a background character. The fact that a cheap knockoff of Cinderella 2015 (which itself is a cheap knockoff of the animated film) took over the show was just icing on that crap cake.

Quote:
Um, let's correct this statement.
I don't think a liar has an ability to correct anyone.

Quote:
Literally the posts before that are just us ragging on Belle's dress again, but Cinderella isn't even mentioned or alluded to.

You're right, I was being passive-aggressive to the trolls. Which I didn't feel sorry for then and I definitely don't feel sorry for now.

Quote:
It's debatable who's right or not, but BATB was far more mixed.
It's not debatable when Metacritic has scored them only one point apart. That's a fact as you like to harp on (unlike you're personal opinion of a dress--which, again, is not a fact, just so you know).

Quote:
In order for you to keep your praise, I'll pretend that you didn't mention it so many other times in the same post, because I think you really need this little bit of commendation.

Don't waste your time. I don't want anything from you. I just wish I could find a Golden Girls .gif of Blanche's "Eat dirt and die, trash" for this moment.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 836
Disney's Divinity wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
You automatically assume the worst
Yes, I do, and for good reason.

That's called a self-fulfilling prophecy dear. I would look it up if I were you because you seem to fulfill it every day or so.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
Just look at the OUAT thread. I'm not a fan of the new season either, but you seemed to have formed your opinion entirely on the basis that they're using Cinderella's live-action dress.
I believe the real reason I skipped it was because Zelena and Emma were no longer a part of the storyline, and even Regina has become a background character. The fact that a cheap knockoff of Cinderella 2015 took over the show was just icing on that crap cake.

As pointed out to you various times, the only thing OUAT took from the 2015 Cinderella film was the dress. The fact that you have to label it as "Cinderella 2015" admits your bias. You could have just said Cinderella because the season has taken more from the original film than anything from the live-action film, except for, as I said, the dress. Personally, I think your real hatred for the film is really just the dress and anything else you claim is just in order to cover that pitiful fact up. And yes, I called that a fact.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
Um, let's correct this statement.
I don't think you have it in you to correct anyone.

Well, I just did and I have done so over and over. Look for the Cinderella Best Costume Oscar nomination as part of Exhibit A in the Museum that is your various mistakes and countless erroneous statements and beliefs.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
Literally the posts before that are just us ragging on Belle's dress again, but Cinderella isn't even mentioned or alluded to.

You're right, I was being passive-aggressive to the trolls. Which I didn't feel sorry for then and I definitely don't feel sorry for now.

No, once more the troll has sadly proven to be you. Cinderella doesn't even come up half the time, but you're so paranoid and deluded that it will, that you have to bring it up first as if that somehow proves a point. As if that if you bring it up first by criticizing it, somehow that will spell a defeat for the film and its fans. Whereas, if God forbid somebody mention it with a completely neutral statement, somehow that will be a defeat for you. Well, I'll always be here to defeat you. That's the way it goes with the wicked.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
It's debatable who's right or not, but BATB was far more mixed.
It's not debatable when Metacritic has scored them only one point apart. That's a fact as you like to harp on (unlike you're personal opinion of a dress--which, again, is not a fact, just so you know).

Metacritic, as I pointed out before, is one of various critics. There's IMDB, there's Rotten Tomatoes, there's newspaper journals and editorials, not mention independent bloggers. You like to pick and choose what reflects best on you but sadly the world doesn't work that way. People will not turn a blind eye to what you choose to negate. That would imply that you have some importance in the world.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
In order for you to keep your praise, I'll pretend that you didn't mention it so many other times in the same post, because I think you really need this little bit of commendation.

You can save your breath. I don't want anything from you. I wish I could find a Golden Girls .gif of Blanche's "Eat dirt and die trash" for this moment.

I say this "discussion," if it can even be called that (more like a farce) is clearly over. However, I do have a parting gift for you and I'll do you one better and provide a version with audio so the message can really sink in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 9295
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Blah blee blah to that whole post. Nothing left to say to you, liar/troll/trash.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 836
Back to what this discussion should have been about.

estefan wrote:
Disney's Divinity wrote:
JeanGreyForever wrote:
Can't speak for the movie, but the popular consensus about the dresses is that Belle's dress is a tacky prom dress while Cinderella had a luxurious ballgown fit for a princess. You can find this "opinion" (which is really a fact if we're being honest) all over the internet.

:lol: It's honestly not. I have to admit it would be delicious if this film were nominated for its costumes where Cinderella failed, just to read the meltdowns here.

Cinderella was nominated for Best Costume Design. But Beauty and the Beast is a likely possibility to get nominated, too. It could win, but I think its biggest competition will be the showy circus costumes of The Greatest Showman and the period costumes designed by Daniel Day-Lewis's fashion designer in Phantom Thread.

I forgot about The Greatest Showman. I wonder if that will rival BATB in Best Song as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:19 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 8488
Location: America
Hey, JeanGreyForever is not a liar or a troll or trash. Awesome debating skills, JeanGrey!

Disney's Divinity wrote:
And, no, I do not mind at all being passive-aggressive every time it's brought up here, because the only reason either you or Duster bring it up here is to troll. You got what you wanted, don't complain now.

Um, no. We're not trolling. We're comparing the remakes to each other.

Sicoe Vlad wrote:
The animated Belle’s golden ballgown is, in my opinion, the prettiest. The remake dress is pretty, but not pretty enough. These two are the only problems I had with the remake. Other than that, I think it was awesome.

Belle's golden dress in the animated film is to me Disney's second best dress ever after Cinderella's animated one. But in the parks Belle's doesn't look very good! Except the stage show. But even then, the only time I think Belle's animated dress looks good in 3D is in sculptures! If only they could do the dress justice!

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I agree that the LA dress does not compare to the animated film's design at all. But I do like it much better than the dress from Cinderella-LA's film (which also pales in comparison to the animated film's design, btw, which is probably my favorite Disney dress after Tiana's green bayou wedding dress). *shrug* Cinderella-LA has a better wedding dress though.

I thought you liked Cinderella 1950's pink dress better than the silver one, and the Cinderella LA wedding dress is better than which dress? The animated Cinderella or the Beauty and the Beast LA celebration dress?

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Just last page Duster brought it up because he was dismayed the only thing he thought he had over B&tB (that Cinderella has better reviews) wasn't true and that they are seen pretty much equally. And then I responded

No, I showed that the reviews Metacritic gives rated Cinderella almost the same, just a little higher than BatB LA. But Rotten Tamatoes does still prove more people thought Cinderella LA was a good movie than BatB LA. And I said what people criticized Cinderella LA and BatB LA for and then you said Cinderella LA actually is awful as fact instead of opinion. That's what happened.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:43 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 9295
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 8488
Location: America
Whenever someone says to me they liked the live-action Beauty and the Beast, I feel like I know it’s because it was so much like the original. The original was so good, a remake was bound to be somewhat entertaining. And I’m sure part of why I like the live-action Cinderella so much is because I love that story and original film so much, too. But Beauty and the Beast has the same scenes just done in less good ways! Take for example the pivotal moment of Belle arguing with the Beast after the wolf fight. The original scene showed how Belle was a great match for the Beast, as well as had more oomph and good acting from both characters involved. In the live-action scene, not only is it less effective acting, but there’s less focus put on what the scene means. Belle then proceeds to basically say to the enchanted objects right after, “Why do you love this guy so much?!”, completely undoing any relationship building that was supposed to be done between her and the Beast in said scene!

And in comparison, Cinderella did scenes all very differently from the original way they were done.

But I just watched the live-action Beauty and the Beast tonight, and by the end of it I still liked it like I originally did. I found new things to like about it, like how in the end when Belle sees the Beast’s true self, and it’s him human, and he’s not that hot, and they look lovingly into each other’s eyes, so she loves him for who he is, and it’s powerful. The CGI Beast really doesn’t look bad, and I actually now love Belle’s dress! I see it in a new light. I don’t love it as much as Cinderella’s, which I think is perfect, but I now really like it!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:46 am 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 836
Disney Duster wrote:
Hey, JeanGreyForever is not a liar or a troll or trash. Awesome debating skills, JeanGrey!

Thank you for your support. I didn't appreciate the two of us being called trolls.

Disney Duster wrote:
Disney's Divinity wrote:
And, no, I do not mind at all being passive-aggressive every time it's brought up here, because the only reason either you or Duster bring it up here is to troll. You got what you wanted, don't complain now.

Um, no. We're not trolling. We're comparing the remakes to each other.

Certain people just like to play the victim. That becomes even easier if they paint others as the target.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Sicoe Vlad wrote:
The animated Belle’s golden ballgown is, in my opinion, the prettiest. The remake dress is pretty, but not pretty enough. These two are the only problems I had with the remake. Other than that, I think it was awesome.

Belle's golden dress in the animated film is to me Disney's second best dress ever after Cinderella's animated one. But in the parks Belle's doesn't look very good! Except the stage show. But even then, the only time I think Belle's animated dress looks good in 3D is in sculptures! If only they could do the dress justice!

Belle's dress seems notoriously difficult to get because I've never even seen a doll do her dress justice while still looking like how it does in the movie. I don't remember how the stage show dress looked except that it looked more period and thus more historically accurate than what Belle's animated dress looks like. The first dress she had in the parks was especially horrendous (the all bright yellow one). The new pale yellow one that serves as her redesign is pretty, but it differs too much from the animated dress, in both design and color. And don't get me started on Belle's new hairdo. I don't mind it in the clipart, but it really doesn't work for her as a wig in the parks.

Disney Duster wrote:
Disney's Divinity wrote:
Just last page Duster brought it up because he was dismayed the only thing he thought he had over B&tB (that Cinderella has better reviews) wasn't true and that they are seen pretty much equally. And then I responded

No, I showed that the reviews Metacritic gives rated Cinderella almost the same, just a little higher than BatB LA. But Rotten Tamatoes does still prove more people thought Cinderella LA was a good movie than BatB LA. And I said what people criticized Cinderella LA and BatB LA for and then you said Cinderella LA actually is awful as fact instead of opinion. That's what happened.

Differentiating between facts and opinions seems to be a recurring problem here.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Image

Could you get a grip of yourself?! Honestly, you need to sort out your anger issues. I can understand your irritation at me, because I do not take mistreatment from anyone, especially not a random internet poster with anger issues. Hence our verbal spars for the last few posts of this thread. But you constantly attack Disney Duster and he never resorts to the pettiness which you always start off with. He tries to maintain a civil discussion with you, despite your vitriol, and he genuinely wants to hear your thoughts and feelings on a topic (although I don't know why because I wouldn't want to hear your hateful remarks on anything) but you attack him for no reason whatsoever. This is really quite shameful behavior.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 9295
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
JeanGreyForever wrote:
Certain people just like to play the victim.
Apparently.

Quote:
Differentiating between facts and opinions seems to be a recurring problem here.
I agree. Like this big ol' whopper:

Disney's Divinity wrote:
But you constantly attack Disney Duster and he never resorts to the pettiness which you always start off with.


Quote:
This is really quite shameful behavior.

Oh, gee, I feel so awful now. You've been on this forum all of 5 minutes of its history and think you know jackshit about me or anyone else. Go suck a lemon and psychoanalyze yourself.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 836
Disney's Divinity wrote:
Oh, gee, I feel so awful now. You've been on this forum all of 5 minutes of its history and think you know jackshit about me or anyone else. Go suck a lemon and psychoanalyze yourself.

Well, I'm glad I haven't been around longer to deal with the likes of you. You're so trashy that it's almost a joke. I have no interest in speaking to a loathsome little worm like you any longer. Consider yourself shunned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 9295
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Being shunned by either of you would be a blessing and good riddance, troll. Go eat out Cinderella's pie to your heart's content.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 3:58 am
Posts: 970
Location: Timisoara, Romania
Disney Duster wrote:

Sicoe Vlad wrote:
The animated Belle’s golden ballgown is, in my opinion, the prettiest. The remake dress is pretty, but not pretty enough. These two are the only problems I had with the remake. Other than that, I think it was awesome.

Belle's golden dress in the animated film is to me Disney's second best dress ever after Cinderella's animated one. But in the parks Belle's doesn't look very good! Except the stage show. But even then, the only time I think Belle's animated dress looks good in 3D is in sculptures! If only they could do the dress justice!


Cinderella’s dress in the animation is indeed pretty, but I think Belle’s is a whole lot better. I love the design and the fact that it’s golden, it makes it classy and Princess-y. Cinderella’s dress may not be so great design-wise, but it’s got a lot going for it.

I know the live action Belle dress was supposed to be historically accurate, but that bugs the hell out of me. I really have no idea why they thought it’s so important for a fairy tale to have realistic aspects. It’s supposed to be a fantasy world. And in this aspect, I thought that the live action Cinderella did a fantastic job. It still has the magic and fairy tale feel that the animation has.

_________________
Image

If you're a fan of Disney animation, like my Facebook fanpage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:24 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 8488
Location: America
Thanks for defending me JeanGreyForever, you're really kind.

Sicoe Vlad wrote:
Cinderella’s dress in the animation is indeed pretty, but I think Belle’s is a whole lot better. I love the design and the fact that it’s golden, it makes it classy and Princess-y. Cinderella’s dress may not be so great design-wise, but it’s got a lot going for it.

I know the live action Belle dress was supposed to be historically accurate, but that bugs the hell out of me. I really have no idea why they thought it’s so important for a fairy tale to have realistic aspects. It’s supposed to be a fantasy world. And in this aspect, I thought that the live action Cinderella did a fantastic job. It still has the magic and fairy tale feel that the animation has.

Belle's dress (animated) is really pretty, and even though Cinderella's (animated) has always been my favorite and to me the best one, there was a brief time when I thought Belle's was better. I'm surprised you said you didn't think Cinderella's was good design-wise. I feel like it's so perfect. The round shoulders, the three pleats in the center of her skirt, the parting of the bustle (the poofy material at her hips), the shape of the bustle. Just perfect to me. Belle's is ultra cool, but to me Cinderella's screams perfect mix of 1770's and 1800's beautiful ball gown.

Belle's, which is so good, also confuses me. I don't know what the "ripples" in it are supposed to be. Supposedly it's her dress bunched up. The Disney World stage show does it the best in my opinion: Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage

Now the live-action 2017 dress I actually now like, because I see it as a rectangular, layered version of a polonaise dress from the 1700's. And without the right sleeves. I still wish we got a better dress, but I think the one we got is ok. It actually was not made to be historically accurate. That and Belle's bloomers are actually not historically accurate but hey, neither was the original animated Belle dress.

The Cinderella live-action dress is actually to me very much in keeping with the mid-19th century, like the time period of that film is supposed to be.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:30 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 836
Disney Duster wrote:
Thanks for defending me JeanGreyForever, you're really kind.

Always :smile:

Disney Duster wrote:
Sicoe Vlad wrote:
Cinderella’s dress in the animation is indeed pretty, but I think Belle’s is a whole lot better. I love the design and the fact that it’s golden, it makes it classy and Princess-y. Cinderella’s dress may not be so great design-wise, but it’s got a lot going for it.

I know the live action Belle dress was supposed to be historically accurate, but that bugs the hell out of me. I really have no idea why they thought it’s so important for a fairy tale to have realistic aspects. It’s supposed to be a fantasy world. And in this aspect, I thought that the live action Cinderella did a fantastic job. It still has the magic and fairy tale feel that the animation has.

Belle's dress (animated) is really pretty, and even though Cinderella's (animated) has always been my favorite and to me the best one, there was a brief time when I thought Belle's was better. I'm surprised you said you didn't think Cinderella's was good design-wise. I feel like it's so perfect. The round shoulders, the three pleats in the center of her skirt, the parting of the bustle (the poofy material at her hips), the shape of the bustle. Just perfect to me. Belle's is ultra cool, but to me Cinderella's screams perfect mix of 1770's and 1800's beautiful ball gown.

Belle's, which is so good, also confuses me. I don't know what the "ripples" in it are supposed to be. Supposedly it's her dress bunched up. The Disney World stage show does it the best in my opinion: Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage

Now the live-action 2017 dress I actually now like, because I see it as a rectangular, layered version of a polonaise dress from the 1700's. And without the right sleeves. I still wish we got a better dress, but I think the one we got is ok. It actually was not made to be historically accurate. That and Belle's bloomers are actually not historically accurate but hey, neither was the original animated Belle dress.

The Cinderella live-action dress is actually to me very much in keeping with the mid-19th century, like the time period of that film is supposed to be.

The "ripples" of Belle's dress are Austrian curtains, something that was posted a while ago in this thread which is wy I remember. The dress was inspired by them.
http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/RoseBra ... in-Rentals

Neither the animated or live-action dress are very historically accurate but the difference is that the former actually looks good. The latter would have looked better if it had sleeves and a better color that wasn't lemon yellow. Also the skirt, while having nice motion, is too flimsy and can't compare to the original.

I wasn't fond of her winter outfit either. The animated one is gorgeous with a historically accurate dress and a regal fur cloak. I'm not sure if Emma Watson helped to design the one in the movie but it basically looks like a pink variant of her blue dress and the cloak feels generic. I wasn't a fan of her hairstyles in the movie either. They gave Cinderella such a gorgeous hairdo for her ballgown, and even her regular looks, but Belle's hairstyles always feel generic, especially during the ballroom scene.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:36 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 8488
Location: America
That is true about how the live-action dress doesn't look as good as the animated one and her live-action hairstyles were generic.

I actually like her live-action red winter outfit...

I actually was the one who posted about the Austrian curtains when Bill Condon talked about them. But I don't remember ever hearing that WDAS made the dress because of them. I read on Fanpop about the dress here. Do you know for sure if they really were thinking of Austrian curtains when they made the dress?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Posts: 836
Disney Duster wrote:
That is true about how the live-action dress doesn't look as good as the animated one and her live-action hairstyles were generic.

I actually like her live-action red winter outfit...

I actually was the one who posted about the Austrian curtains when Bill Condon talked about them. But I don't remember ever hearing that WDAS made the dress because of them. I read on Fanpop about the dress here. Do you know for sure if they really were thinking of Austrian curtains when they made the dress?

What about the red/pink winter outfit do you like in the live-action film? For me, it seems a little too Red Riding Hood for my taste.

From the way Bill Condon commented on the how the animated dress resembles Austrian curtains, I assumed that the original dress was inspired by them. I guess that doesn't have to be the case though and Condon may have just seen the similarities himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:16 am 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 8488
Location: America
I like the laced bodice around the darker red one, it's shape, and the red and darker red and white contrasting. I like how it's a lot of red but laced with white, except for the apron which I think is also the right amount of white in it's place.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:36 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: Spain
‘Beauty And The Beast’ To Make Another Whirl In Theaters As Awards Season Heats Up
http://deadline.com/2017/11/beauty-and- ... 202215058/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:51 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 9295
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Quote:
Released on March 16, Beauty and the Beast still owns the best opening of 2017 with $174.7M, and remains the highest grossing title of the year both stateside at $504M and worldwide at $1.26B. Not to mention, Beauty and the Beast is the highest grossing musical ever.
I didn't know that. I had just assumed it would be passed-over by something or other (GotG 2 or Thor 3). I checked out the list at BoxOfficeMojo, and saw that Wonder Woman was next in line. I'm glad two films with smart, strong female characters were at the top of the list of 2017--particularly this year--with the current war on women in the U.S. A shame Get Out didn't make the top 10.

It's also at the top of the worldwide list currently. Not sure if something else will pass it or not. Too bad Wonder Woman was leapfrogged by several films internationally. (I'm glad to see PotC:DMTNT has done well; I'd be fine if the series kept going.)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 pm
Posts: 2394
I think Star Wars: The Last Jedi will ultimately pass Beauty and the Beast both domestically and worldwide. I'm not expecting that to match The Force Awakens in grosses, but it should still be pretty massive.

_________________
"If your life had a face, I would punch it." - Kim Pine, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1741 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Rumpelstiltskin and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group