The New, Improved, 'Post a Photo of Your Disney Collection'

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DisneyFreak5282
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyFreak5282 »

My collection is still rather abysmal, so I'm not going to bother.
darth_deetoo
Special Edition

Post by darth_deetoo »

Every collection has to start somewhere. Be proud of what you have, not ashamed of it.
Left. Waiting for account to be deleted.
Princess Stitch
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Princess Stitch »

darth_deetoo wrote:Every collection has to start somewhere. Be proud of what you have, not ashamed of it.
I Agree, I dont have very much either compared to some of the people on here, but I love all my Disney stuff :D
DisneyFreak5282
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyFreak5282 »

darth_deetoo wrote:Every collection has to start somewhere. Be proud of what you have, not ashamed of it.
Thank you! However, for someone who started almost two years ago (in August 2005), you would not be able to tell that it's been almost two years! :( Right now, I am on a mission for more DACs, but I really intend to bulk up my collection after my birthday (which is May 28th), when I get more money/gift cards.
Princess Stitch
Gold Classic Collection

When I was in school working part time allowed me to buy maybe one or two DVDs a month other than what I got for presents.

Now that I'm done school and working full time, I've gone from about 20 Disney DVDs (over about 5 years)to around 100 and almost all the Treasures and Legacy Collection discs. It took a while of shopping around and looking for bargains on some of the OOP stuff, but I managed to do it!

The point is, not everyone has the money to build their collection right away. Everyone knows how expensive collecting can be, no one is going to bug you about not buying enough DVDs :P
disneystarsfan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneystarsfan »

Princess Stitch wrote:When I was in school working part time allowed me to buy maybe one or two DVDs a month other than what I got for presents.

Now that I'm done school and working full time, I've gone from about 20 Disney DVDs (over about 5 years)to around 100 and almost all the Treasures and Legacy Collection discs. It took a while of shopping around and looking for bargains on some of the OOP stuff, but I managed to do it!

The point is, not everyone has the money to build their collection right away. Everyone knows how expensive collecting can be, no one is going to bug you about not buying enough DVDs :P
what did you do to get your OOP disney dvds? or any tips on what stores to look in?
Disney Animation is the Best!
Princess Stitch
Gold Classic Collection

disneystarsfan wrote:
Princess Stitch wrote:When I was in school working part time allowed me to buy maybe one or two DVDs a month other than what I got for presents.

what did you do to get your OOP disney dvds? or any tips on what stores to look in?
We really don't have alot of used DVD stores in Canada unfortuantely. I'm also really picky about the condition of my DVDs. If you dont' mind them being a bit beaten up, you'll have alot more option.When I was looking for DVDs that have been out of print for less than 2 years, I was usually able to find one hanging around in smaller DVD stores. Places like HMV or Starstruck as opposed to Best Buy.

For the ones that have been OOP for longer (I HAD to get return to neverland and BatB Enchanted Christmas) I usually start shopping around on Amazon and Ebay. I've been able to get mostly what I want without paying alot of money. You just have to be careful of all the fakes. I've also heard alot of people on these boards say that they've found Disney movies at Gamestop locations (used of course). If you're patient you can get a good deal
darth_deetoo
Special Edition

Post by darth_deetoo »

Post removed.
Last edited by darth_deetoo on Wed May 30, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

reyquila wrote:I'll post my update when I get to 400 Disney DVDs, only eight left!!!
Seven now with the addition of Chicken Little Blue Ray!!!! Once I get 400 I'll be posting photos!!!!
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2022.
Disneyland Trips: 2008 (Disneyland Hotel) and 2016
Disney Cruises: 2007, 2010 (Wonder) and 2012 (Dream).
My Disney Movies http://connect.collectorz.com/users/peluche/movies/view
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

I'm at 396 now!!! Only four till my posting!!!
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2022.
darth_deetoo
Special Edition

Post by darth_deetoo »

We can hardly wait!

Dripping sarcasm.

Do you really need to wreck this thread like you did the last one?
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

DisneyFreak5282 wrote:My collection is still rather abysmal, so I'm not going to bother.
Same here. That, and everyone would look at my collection and say, "Dork."
That's hot.
Dottie
Collector's Edition

Post by Dottie »

Here's pic of my few Disney DVDs. BatB, TLM and The Rescuers are currentlx in the living room, that's why they're there. I know it's not big, but it's a lot of the movies that I like (although I still need some), and I don't want to buy a movie just to own it, but because I like it.

reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

darth_deetoo wrote:We can hardly wait!

Dripping sarcasm.

Do you really need to wreck this thread like you did the last one?
I haven't say anything!!! I'm just enthusiastic about my collection!!! I'm not wreking anything!! Your attacks only prove me right!!! You dont like my postings dont read them!! By the way, today I got three more The Alamo, Baby Secret of the Lost Legend and Popeye (produced by Paramount and Walt Disney). So only only more for 400 and my photo posting, I know you'll be watching!!!
darth_deetoo
Special Edition

Post by darth_deetoo »

Prudence wrote:
DisneyFreak5282 wrote:My collection is still rather abysmal, so I'm not going to bother.
Same here. That, and everyone would look at my collection and say, "Dork."
Well, as I said before, every collection has to start somewhere. I remember the first Disney movie I ever bought. I hadn't watched a Disney animated movie for years, and someone loaned me a copy of Beauty and the Beast on VHS - must have been about 1993. It was before I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time, which was 1994.

It didn't take me long to go out and buy my own copy. Fantasia and Cinderella soon followed. And bootlegs of Pinocchio and Little Mermaid, which were both in the vault at that time.

I eventually started buying all the animated classics as they came out on VHS, and I've generally bought them all on DVD as they were released, from the first Limited Issue one's. Haven't got some of those early releases anymore, but I have got a copy of virtually all the Disney animated movies, and do have every animated classic.

It wasn't until last year that I got hooked into collecting Disney merchandise though. I'd been more into Star Wars prior to that, but had become a bit disillusioned with Star Wars merchandise because I felt pressured into being a completist and wanting to buy everything.

With Disney, there is so much you can just buy what you want. I tend to focus mainly on Princess stuff, and particularly Belle and Ariel.

Just keep going, you'll be surprised at how quickly your collection will actually grow.
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

darth_deetoo wrote:
Prudence wrote: Same here. That, and everyone would look at my collection and say, "Dork."
Well, as I said before, every collection has to start somewhere. I remember the first Disney movie I ever bought. I hadn't watched a Disney animated movie for years, and someone loaned me a copy of Beauty and the Beast on VHS - must have been about 1993. It was before I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time, which was 1994.

It didn't take me long to go out and buy my own copy. Fantasia and Cinderella soon followed. And bootlegs of Pinocchio and Little Mermaid, which were both in the vault at that time.

I eventually started buying all the animated classics as they came out on VHS, and I've generally bought them all on DVD as they were released, from the first Limited Issue one's. Haven't got some of those early releases anymore, but I have got a copy of virtually all the Disney animated movies, and do have every animated classic.

It wasn't until last year that I got hooked into collecting Disney merchandise though. I'd been more into Star Wars prior to that, but had become a bit disillusioned with Star Wars merchandise because I felt pressured into being a completist and wanting to buy everything.

With Disney, there is so much you can just buy what you want. I tend to focus mainly on Princess stuff, and particularly Belle and Ariel.

Just keep going, you'll be surprised at how quickly your collection will actually grow.
You mean like these:

"3 Wise Men (Los Reyes Magos)";"2003";"";"Animation";"Antonio Navarro"
"20,000 Leagues Under The Sea";"1954";"127 mins";"Action; Adventure";"Richard Fleischer"
"101 Dalmatians";"1961";"79 mins";"Animation";""
"101 Dalmatians II";"2002";"70 mins";"Animation";""
"A Bug's Life";"1998";"97 mins";"Animation";"Andrew Stanton"
"A Goofy Movie";"1995";"77 mins";"Animation";""
"A Very Playhouse Disney Holiday";"";"";"Animation";""
"The Adventures Of Sharkboy And Lavagirl In 3-D";"2005";"93 mins";"Adventure; Family; Fantasy; Action; Children";"Robert Rodriguez"
"Adventures of the Gummi Bears, Vol. 1 - Seasons 1-3";"1985";"";"Animation";"Art Vitello; David Block (III)"
"Aladdin";"1994";"150 mins";"Animation";"Ron Clements; John Musker; Toby Shelton; Alan Zaslove"
"Aladdin";"1992";"90 mins";"Animation";"Ron Clements; John Musker"
"Aladdin and The King of Thieves";"1996";"80 mins";"Animation";"Tad Stones"
"The Alamo";"2004";"137 mins";"Drama; Adventure; Western; War; Action";"John Lee Hancock"
"Alice In Wonderland";"1951";"75 mins";"Animation";"Wilfred Jackson; Clyde Geronimi"
"Alice In Wonderland";"1951";"75 mins";"Animation";"Wilfred Jackson; Clyde Geronimi"
"American Legends";"1958";"56 mins";"Animation";"Mark Henn; Les Clark (II)"
"An Extremely Goofy Movie";"2000";"79 mins";"Animation";"Douglas McCarthy; Ian Harrowell"
"Annie";"1999";"90 mins";"Comedy; Family; Musical";"Rob Marshall"
"Atlantis - Milo's Return";"2003";"80 mins";"Animation";"Toby Shelton; Tad Stones"
"Atlantis - The Lost Empire";"2001";"95 mins";"Animation";"Kirk Wise; Gary Trousdale"
"Atlantis: The Lost Empire";"2001";"96 mins";"Animation";"Gary Trousdale; Kirk Wise"
"Babes in Toyland";"1961";"105 mins";"Family";"Jack Donohue"
"Baby: Secret Of The Lost Legend";"1985";"95 mins";"Science Fiction";"Bill L. Norton; B.W.L. Norton"
"Bambi";"1942";"69 mins";"Animation";"David Hand; Wilfred Jackson"
"Bambi II";"2006";"73 mins";"Animation";""
"Beauty And The Beast";"1991";"91 mins";"Animation; Family; Musical; Fantasy; Romance";"Kirk Wise; Gary Trousdale"
"Beauty And The Beast: Belle's Magical World";"1997";"92 mins";"Animation; Drama";"Cullen Blaine; Gary Trousdale"
"Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas";"1997";"72 mins";"Animation";"Andy Knight"
"Bedknobs And Broomsticks";"1971";"117 mins";"Animation; Adventure; Family; Musical; Fantasy";"Robert Stevenson"
"Best Of The Original Mickey Mouse Club";"2005";"90 mins";"Family";"Sidney Miller"
"Bionicle - Mask Of Light";"2003";"70 mins";"Animation";"David Molina; Terry Shakespeare"
"Bionicle 2 - Legends of Metru Nui";"2004";"70 mins";"Animation";"David Molina; Terry Shakespeare"
"Bionicle 3 - Web of Shadows";"2005";"76 mins";"Animation";"David Molina; Terry Shakespeare"
"Brave Little Toaster Goes To Mars";"1998";"73 mins";"Animation";"Robert C. Ramirez"
"Brave Little Toaster To The Rescue";"1999";"74 mins";"Animation";"Robert C. Ramirez"
"Brother Bear";"2003";"85 mins";"Animation; Drama; Adventure; Family; Fantasy";"Aaron Blaise; Robert Walker"
"Brother Bear 2";"2006";"74 mins";"Animation; Family";"Ben Gluck"
"A Bug's Life - Collectotrs Edition";"1998";"96 mins";"Animation";"Andrew Stanton; John Lasseter"
"Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins";"";"70 mins";"Animation";""
"Cars";"2006";"116 mins";"Animation";""
"Cars Geared-Up Bonus DVD Disc";"";"";"Animation";""
"Cars Rev'd Up";"";"";"Animation";""
"Castle in the Sky";"";"125 mins";"Animation";""
"Chicken Little";"2005";"81 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Adventure; Family; Science Fiction; Action";"Mark Dindal"
"Chicken Little" Blue Ray ;"2005";"81 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Adventure; Family; Science Fiction; Action";"Mark Dindal"
"Chip 'n' Dale - Vol. 1";"";"";"Animation";""
"Chip 'n' Dale - Vol. 2";"";"";"Animation";""
"Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - Volume 1";"1989";"";"Animation";"John Kimball; Bob Zamboni"
"Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - Volume 2";"1989";"";"Animation";"John Kimball; Bob Zamboni"
"The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe";"2005";"134 mins";"Adventure";"Andrew Adamson"
"Walt Disney Treasures - The Chronological Donald, Volume One";"2004";"275 mins";"Animation";"Jack King; Walt Disney"
"Cinderella";"1950";"76 mins";"Animation";"Wilfred Jackson; Clyde Geronimi"
"Cinderella";"1950";"76 mins";"Animation";"Clyde Geronimi; Wilfred Jackson"
"Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True";"2002";"73 mins";"Animation";"John Kafka"
"Cinderella III: A Twist in Time";"2007";"70 mins";"Animation";"Frank Nissen"
"Classic Cartoon Favorites";"";"63 mins";"Animation";""
"Classic Cartoon Favorites";"2005";"58 mins";"Animation";""
"Classic Cartoon Favorites";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Classic Cartoon Favorites";"2006";"57 mins";"Animation";""
"Classic Cartoon Favorites - Best Pals - Donald & Daisy";"1947";"56 mins";"Animation";"Jack Kinney; Jack King"
"Classic Cartoon Favorites - Best Pals - Mickey & Pluto";"1947";"55 mins";"Animation";"Charles A. Nichols; Clyde Geronimi"
"Classic Cartoon Favorites - Extreme Adventure Fun";"1945";"60 mins";"Animation";"Jack King; Ben Sharpsteen"
"Classic Cartoon Favorites - Extreme Music Fun";"1934";"62 mins";"Animation";"Burt Gillett; Jack Cutting"
"Classic Cartoon Favorites - Starring Goofy";"";"64 mins";"Animation";""
"Classic Cartoon Favorites - Starring Mickey";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 2: Starring Donald";"";"61 mins";"Animation";""
"Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 8 - Holiday Celebration With Mickey & Pals";"1934";"55 mins";"Animation";"Wilfred Jackson; Jack Hannah"
"Countdown To Christmas [2002]";"";"96 mins";"Animation";""
"The Country Bears";"2002";"88 mins";"Comedy; Family; Music";"Peter Hastings"
"Darkwing Duck, Volume 1";"1991";"";"Animation";""
"Davy Crockett: 50th Anniversary Double Feature";"1956";"174 mins";"Family";"Norman Foster"
"Dinosaur";"2000";"82 mins";"Animation; Adventure; Family";"Eric Leighton; Ralph Zondag"
"Dinosaur"; "2000";"82 mins";"Animation; Adventure; Family";"Eric Leighton; Ralph Zondag"
"Dinosaur [Blu-ray]";"";"82 mins";"Animation";""
"Discover Spot";"2000";"75 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Channel Holiday Compilation";"2005";"113 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Christmas Favourites";"";"";"Animation";""
"Disney DVD Game World - Disney Princess Edition";"";"98 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney DVD Game World - Dogs Edition";"";"";"Animation";""
"Disney Heroes - Tarzan / Hercules";"";"92 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess - A Christmas of Enchantment";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Party - Volume 1";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Sing Along Songs - Once Upon a Dream";"";"";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Sing Along Songs, Vol. 1 - Once Upon A Dream";"";"35 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Sing Along Songs, Vol. 2 - Enchanted Tea Party";"";"";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Sing Along Songs, Vol. 3";"2005";"30 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Stories - Beauty Shines From Within";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Stories, Vol. 1 - A Gift From The Heart";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Stories, Vol. 1 - A Gift From The Heart Jewelry Edition";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Stories, Vol. 2 - Tales of Friendship";"";"60 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney Princess Stories: Disney Princess Party, Vol. 2";"2005";"102 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's DuckTales The Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp DVD";"";"";"Animation";""
"Disney's Learning Adventures - Mickey's Reading Math and Fun - Mickey and the Beanstalk";"";"78 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Learning Adventures - Mickey's Seeing the World - Mickey's Around the World in 80 Days";"";"50 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Learning Adventures - Winnie the Pooh - 123's";"";"30 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Learning Adventures - Winnie the Pooh - ABC's";"";"30 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Little Einsteins - Mission Celebration";"";"72 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Little Einsteins - Our Big Huge Adventure";"2005";"61 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Little Einsteins - The Legend of the Golden Pyramid";"";"72 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Little Einsteins: Team Up for Adventure";"";"69 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Brother Bear";"2003";"44 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs";"2002";"40 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs";"";"34 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs";"2005";"29 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs";"1993";"28 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs - Beach Party at Walt Disney World";"";"32 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs - Campout at Walt Disney World";"";"30 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs - Home on the Range";"";"97 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs - Sing a Song With Pooh Bear and Piglet Too";"";"96 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs At Disney's Animal Kingdom";"2005";"34 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing Along Songs: Peter Pan: You Can Fly!";"1993";"";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing-Along Songs - Happy Haunting";"";"31 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Sing-Along Songs - The Bare Necessities";"";"27 mins";"Animation";""
"Disney's Very Merry Christmas Sing-Along Songs!";"";"54 mins";"Animation";""
"Dream On Silly Dreamer";"";"180 mins";"Documentary";"Dan Lund"
"DuckTales - Volume 1";"1987";"";"Animation";"Fred Wolf; David Block (III)"
"DuckTales - Volume 2";"1987";"";"Animation";"Fred Wolf; David Block (III)"
"Dumbo";"1941";"64 mins";"Animation; Drama; Family; Musical";"Ben Sharpsteen"
"Dumbo - Big Top Edition";"1941";"64 mins";"Animation; Drama; Family; Musical";"Ben Sharpsteen"
"Eight Below";"2006";"120 mins";"Drama; Adventure; Action";"Frank Marshall"
"Eloise At Christmastime";"2003";"89 mins";"Family";"Kevin Lima"
"The Emperor's New Groove";"2000";"79 mins";"Animation; Family";"Mark Dindal"
"The Emperor's New Groove";"2000";"79 mins";"Animation; Family";"Mark Dindal"
"Extreme Sports Fun";"";"73 mins";"Animation";""
"Fantasia";"1940";"125 mins";"Animation";""
"Fantasia 2000";"2000";"74 mins";"Animation";""
"The Fantasia Anthology : Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 / Fantasia: Legacy";"2000";"491 mins";"Animation";"Ford Beebe; Bill Roberts"
"Finding Nemo";"2003";"100 mins";"Animation";"Andrew Stanton"
"The Fox And The Hound";"1981";"83 mins";"Animation";"Art Stevens; Ted Berman"
"The Fox And The Hound 25th Anniversary Edition";"1981";"83 mins";"Animation";"Art Stevens; Ted Berman"
"Frank and Ollie";"1995";"89 mins";"Documentary";"Theodore Thomas"
"Fun and Fancy Free";"1947";"72 mins";"Animation";"Jack Kinney; Hamilton Luske"
"Funny Factory With Donald";"2005";"54 mins";"Animation";""
"Funny Factory With Goofy, Vol. 3";"1937";"52 mins";"Animation";"Ben Sharpsteen; Jack Kinney"
"Funny Factory with Huey, Dewey and Louie, Vol. 4";"1947";"57 mins";"Animation";"Jack Hannah; Jack King"
"Funny Factory With Mickey";"2005";"61 mins";"Animation";""
"Gargoyles : Season 2, Vol. 1 - 3";"1994";"";"Animation";"Saburo Hashimoto; Yeun Young Sang"
"Gargoyles: The Complete First Season";"1994";"294 mins";"Animation";"Saburo Hashimoto; Kazuo Terada"
"George Of The Jungle";"1997";"92 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family";"Sam Weisman"
"George Of The Jungle 2";"2003";"83 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family";"David Grossman"
"Goof Troop, Vol. 1";"1992";"66 mins";"Animation";"Robert Taylor (III); Kevin Lima"
"The Great Muppet Caper";"1981";"95 mins";"Family";"Jim Henson"
"Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - A Great Day of Discovery";"";"70 mins";"Animation";""
"Growing Up With Winnie the Pooh - Friends Forever";"";"64 mins";"Animation";""
"Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - It's Playtime with Pooh";"";"59 mins";"Animation";""
"Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship";"";"55 mins";"Animation";""
"The Haunted Mansion";"2003";"99 mins";"Comedy; Family; Horror; Fantasy; Thriller";"Rob Minkoff"
"Herbie: Fully Loaded";"2005";"101 mins";"Comedy; Family; Fantasy";"Angela Robinson"
"Hercules";"1997";"92 mins";"Animation";"Ron Clements; John Musker"
"Higglytown Heroes";"2007";"58 mins";"Animation";""
"Higglytown Heroes";"2007";"58 mins";"Animation";""
"High School Musical";"2006";"93 mins";"Comedy; Drama; Family; Musical";"Kenny Ortega"
"Home On The Range";"2004";"76 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Adventure; Family; Western; Musical";"Will Finn; John Sanford"
"Honey, I Shrunk The Kids";"1989";"93 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family";"Joe Johnston"
"How the Toys Saved Christmas";"";"78 mins";"Animation";"Enzo D'Alò"
"Howl's Moving Castle";"";"119 mins";"Animation";"Hayao Miyazaki; Rick Dempsey"
"Hugo: The Movie Star";"";"68 mins";"Animation";"Flemming Quist Møller; Stefan Fjeldmark"
"The Hunchback Of Notre Dame";"1996";"87 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Drama; Family; Musical";"Gary Trousdale; Kirk Wise"
"Ice Princess";"2005";"98 mins";"Comedy; Drama; Family; Sports";"Tim Fywell"
"In Search of Santa";"2004";"80 mins";"Animation";"William R. Kowalchuk"
"Inspector Gadget";"1999";"78 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family; Action";"David Kellogg"
"Inspector Gadget 2";"2003";"88 mins";"Comedy; Family; Action";"Alex Zamm"
"Invincible";"2006";"104 mins";"Drama; Sports; Biography";"Ericson Core"
"It's Your Birthday Party With Winnie The Pooh";"";"";"Animation";""
"James and the Giant Peach";"1996";"90 mins";"Animation";"Henry Selick"
"Jasmine's Enchanted Tale - Journey Of A Princess";"";"63 mins";"Animation";""
"Jim Brickman at the Magic Kingdom - The Disney Songbook";"";"";"Animation";""
"Jojo's Circus: Animal A Go-Go";"2003";"50 mins";"Animation";"John Schnall"
"Jojo's Circus: Take A Bow";"2003";"50 mins";"Animation";"John Schnall"
"Jungle Book 2, The";"2003";"72 mins";"Animation";""
"Jungle Book, The";"1967";"78 mins";"Animation";""
"Jungle Cubs";"";"";"Animation";""
"Kiki's Delivery Service";"";"105 mins";"Animation";""
"Kim Possible Movie: So The Drama";"2005";"71 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Adventure; Family; Fantasy";"Steve Loter"
"Kim Possible: A Stitch In Time";"2003";"66 mins";"Animation";"Steve Loter; Nicholas Filippi"
"Kim Possible: The Secret Files";"2002";"70 mins";"Animation";"Chris Bailey; Steve Loter; Nicholas Filippi; Lisa Schaffer"
"Kim Possible: The Villain Files";"2002";"87 mins";"Animation";"Chris Bailey; Nicholas Filippi; Lisa Schaffer"
"Kronk's New Groove";"2005";"75 mins";"Animation";"Saul Andrew Blinkoff; Elliot M. Bour"
"Lady And The Tramp";"1955";"76 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Drama; Family; Musical; Romance";"Clyde Geronimi; Wilfred Jackson"
"Lady And The Tramp";"1955";"76 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Drama; Family; Musical; Romance";"Clyde Geronimi; Wilfred Jackson"
"Lady And The Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure";"2001";"69 mins";"Animation; Drama; Family; Musical";"Darrell Rooney; Jeannine Roussel"
"Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure";"2001";"70 mins";"Animation";"Darrell Rooney; Jeannine Roussel"
"Leroy & Stitch";"2006";"73 mins";"Animation";"Tony Craig; Robert Gannaway"
"Lilo & Stitch";"";"85 mins";"Animation";"Chris Sanders (III); Dean DeBlois"
"Lilo & Stitch 2";"2005";"68 mins";"Animation";"Michael LaBash; Anthony Leondis"
"Lilo & Stitch's Island of Adventures DVD Game";"";"";"Animation";""
"The Lion King";"1994";"90 mins";"Animation";"Roger Allers; Rob Minkoff"
"Lion King";"1994";"88 mins";"Animation";"Rob Minkoff; Roger Allers"
"The Lion King 1½";"2004";"77 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Adventure; Family";"Roger Allers; Bradley Raymond"
"The Lion King II: Simba's Pride";"1998";"81 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Family; Musical";"Darrell Rooney; Rob LaDuca"
"The Lion King II: Simba's Pride";"1998";"81 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Family; Musical";"Darrell Rooney; Rob LaDuca"
"Magical World Of Winnie The Pooh All For One And One For All Region 1 Target Exclusive";"";"58 mins";"Animation";""
"Magical World Of Winnie The Pooh - Vol. 1 - All For One And One For All [2003]";"";"58 mins";"Animation";""
"Magical World Of Winnie The Pooh - Vol. 2 - Little Things Mean A Lot [UK IMPORT]";"";"";"Animation";""
"Magical World Of Winnie The Pooh - Vol. 7 - Share Your World";"";"";"Animation";""
"Magical World Of Winnie The Pooh - Vol. 8 - Growing Up With Pooh";"";"";"Animation";""
"Make Mine Music";"1946";"75 mins";"Animation";"Jack Kinney; Joshua Meador"
"Mary Poppins";"1964";"139 mins";"Children";"Robert Stevenson"
"Mary Poppins";"1964";"139 mins";"Children";"Robert Stevenson"
"Max Keeble's Big Move";"2001";"86 mins";"Family";"Tim Hill; Tim Hill (III)"
"Melody Time";"1948";"75 mins";"Animation";"Clyde Geronimi; Wilfred Jackson"
"Mickey & Minnie's Sweetheart Stories";"";"";"Animation";""
"Mickey Mouse Clubhouse";"2006";"71 mins";"Animation";"Sherie Pollack; Rob LaDuca"
"Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey Saves Santa";"";"72 mins";"Animation";""
"Mickey's House of Villains";"2002";"70 mins";"Animation";"Jamie Mitchell"
"Mickey's Magical Christmas - Snowed in at the House of Mouse";"1983";"65 mins";"Animation";"Burny Mattinson; Robert Gannaway"
"Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas";"";"70 mins";"Animation";""
"Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas";"2004";"68 mins";"Animation";"Matthew O'Callaghan; Theresa Pettengill"
"Mighty Joe Young";"1998";"114 mins";"Adventure; Family; Fantasy; Thriller";"Ron Underwood"
"Miracle";"2004";"136 mins";"Adventure";"Gavin O'Connor"
"Modern Marvels - Walt Disney World";"";"100 mins";"Documentary";"Larayne Decoeur; Noah Morowitz"
"Monsters, Inc.";"";"93 mins";"Animation";"Peter Docter; David Silverman"
"Mulan";"";"88 mins";"Animation";"Barry Cook; Tony Bancroft"
"Mulan";"";"88 mins";"Animation";"Tony Bancroft; Barry Cook"
"Mulan II";"2005";"79 mins";"Animation";"Darrell Rooney; Lynne Southerland"
"The Muppet Christmas Carol";"1992";"85 mins";"Family";"Brian Henson"
"The Muppet Movie";"1979";"95 mins";"Comedy; Family; Musical";"James Frawley; James Frawle"
"The Muppet Show: Season 1";"1976";"604 mins";"Comedy";"Jim Henson"
"Muppet Treasure Island";"1996";"99 mins";"Family";"Brian Henson"
"The Muppets' Wizard Of Oz";"2005";"100 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family; Musical; Fantasy";"Kirk R. Thatcher"
"My Neighbor Totoro";"";"86 mins";"Animation";"Hayao Miyazaki"
"My Neighbors the Yamadas";"";"104 mins";"Animation";"Isao Takahata"
"My Scene Goes Hollywood";"";"77 mins";"Animation";""
"National Treasure";"2004";"131 mins";"Adventure; Mystery; Action";"Jon Turteltaub"
"Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind";"";"118 mins";"Animation";"Hayao Miyazaki"
"Oliver & Company";"1988";"74 mins";"Animation; Comedy; Adventure; Family; Musical";"George Scribner"
"Once Upon A Halloween";"2004";"53 mins";"Children";"N/A"
"The Pacifier";"2005";"91 mins";"Comedy; Family; Thriller; Action";"Adam Shankman"
"Peter Pan";"1953";"76 mins";"Animation";"Wilfred Jackson; Clyde Geronimi"
"Peter Pan";"1953";"77 mins";"Animation";"Hamilton Luske; Clyde Geronimi"
"Peter Pan Journey to Neverland Walt Mart Exclusive Bonus DVD";"";"80 mins";"Animation";""
"Pete's Dragon";"1977";"134 mins";"Animation";"Don Chaffey"
"Piglet's Big Movie";"2003";"75 mins";"Animation";"Francis Glebas"
"Pinocchio";"1940";"88 mins";"Animation; Adventure; Family; Musical; Fantasy; Action";"Ben Sharpsteen; Hamilton Luske"
"Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest";"2006";"150 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Fantasy; Action";"Gore Verbinski"
"Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl";"2003";"143 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family; Fantasy; Action";"Gore Verbinski; Aaron Worth"
"Playhouse Disney Halloween";"1998";"104 mins";"Animation";"Steve Feldman (III); Maureen Thorp"
"Pocahontas";"1995";"81 mins";"Animation";"Mike Gabriel; Eric Goldberg"
"Pocahontas";"1995";"84 mins";"Animation";"Mike Gabriel; Eric Goldberg"
"Pocahontas II - Journey to a New World";"1998";"72 mins";"Animation";"Tom Ellery; Bradley Raymond"
"Pokemon - Jirachi Wish Maker";"";"81 mins";"Animation";"Masamitsu Hidaka; Kunihiko Yuyama"
"Pom Poko";"";"119 mins";"Animation";"Isao Takahata"
"Pooh's Anniversary Collection: Pooh's Heffalump Movie/Piglet's Big Movie/The Tigger Movie";"";"";"Animation";""
"Pooh's Grand Adventure - The Search for Christopher Robin";"1997";"70 mins";"Animation";"Karl Geurs"
"Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie";"2005";"";"Animation";""
"Pooh's Heffalump Movie";"2005";"68 mins";"Animation";"Frank Nissen"
"Popeye";"1980";"113 mins";"Comedy";"Robert Altman"
"Porco Rosso";"";"93 mins";"Animation";"Hayao Miyazaki; Tony Bancroft"
"Power Rangers DinoThunder #5: Triassic Triumph";"2004";"110 mins";"Animation";"Koichi Sakamoto; Douglas Sloan; Britta Johnstone; Paul Grinder; Andrew Merrifield"
"Power Rangers Ninja Storm #2: Lightning Strikers";"2003";"79 mins";"Family";"Charlie Haskell; Koichi Sakamoto; Paul Grinder"
"Power Rangers: The Ultimate Rangers";"1993";"168 mins";"Family";"John Blizek; Paul Schrier; Koichi Sakamoto; Jonathan Tzachor"
"The Princess Diaries";"2001";"115 mins";"Comedy; Family";"Garry Marshall"
"The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement";"2004";"115 mins";"Comedy; Family; Romance";"Garry Marshall"
"Princess Mononoke";"";"134 mins";"Animation";""
"Proud Family Movie";"2005";"90 mins";"Animation";"Bruce W. Smith"
"Quack Pack, Vol. 1: Transmission Impossible / Heavy Dental / Feats Of Clay";"1996";"66 mins";"Animation";""
"Raymond Briggs: The Bear / The Animal Train";"";"";"Animation";"Hilary Audus"
"Recess Christmas: Miracle On Third Street";"2001";"63 mins";"Animation";"Chuck Sheetz; Andrew Lawrence"
"Recess: All Growed Down";"2003";"61 mins";"Animation";"Howy Parkins; Brenda Piluso"
"Recess: School's Out";"2001";"84 mins";"Animation";"Chuck Sheetz"
"Recess: Taking The Fifth Grade";"2003";"62 mins";"Animation";"Howy Parkins"
"Remember the Titans [2001]";"2000";"114 mins";"Action; Drama";"Boaz Yakin"
"Rescuers Down Under, The";"1990";"77 mins";"Animation";""
"Rescuers, The";"1977";"76 mins";"Animation";""
"Aladdin The Return of Jafar";"1994";"66 mins";"Animation; Family; Fantasy; Musical";"Toby Shelton; Tad Stones"
"Return To Neverland";"2002";"72 mins";"Animation; Adventure; Family; Musical";"Robin Budd; Donovan Cook"
"Return To Oz";"1985";"109 mins";"Science Fiction";"Walter Murch"
"Robin Hood";"1973";"83 mins";"Animation";"Wolfgang Reitherman"
"Robin Hood";"1973";"82 mins";"Animation";"Wolfgang Reitherman"
"Rolie Polie Olie - Baby Bot Chase";"2003";"70 mins";"Animation";"Ron Pitts (II)"
"Rolie Polie Olie - Olie's Winter Wonderland";"1998";"";"Animation";"Mike Fallows; Bill Giggie"
"Rolie Polie Olie - Springy-Time Fun";"1998";"";"Animation";"Mike Fallows; Bill Giggie"
"Rolie Polie Olie - The Great Defender of Fun";"2002";"75 mins";"Animation";"Ron Pitts (II)"
"Saludos Amigos";"1943";"43 mins";"Animation";"Norman Ferguson; Wilfred Jackson"
"The Santa Clause";"1994";"97 mins";"Comedy; Drama; Family; Fantasy";"John Pasquin"
"The Santa Clause 2";"2002";"105 mins";"Comedy; Drama; Family; Fantasy; Romance";"Michael Lembeck"
"Schoolhouse Rock";"1973";"283 mins";"Animation; Family; Musical";"Tom Warburton"
"The Shaggy Dog";"2006";"98 mins";"Comedy; Family; Fantasy";"Brian Robbins"
"Shanghai Noon";"2000";"110 mins";"Adventure";"George P. Cosmatos; Tom Dey"
"Sharks, Flipper & Lopaka";"";"194 mins";"Animation";""
"Sky High";"2005";"100 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family; Action";"Mike Mitchell"
"Sleeping Beauty Special Edition (2PC)";"1959";"49 mins";"Animation";"Clyde Geronimi"
"Snow Dogs";"2002";"99 mins";"Comedy; Sports";"Caroline Thompson; Brian Levant"
"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs";"";"84 mins";"Animation";""
"So Dear To My Heart [1948]";"1949";"79 mins";"Animation; Children";"Hamilton Luske; Harold D. Schuster"
"Song of the South";"1982";"90 mins";"Animation";"Harve Foster; Wilfred Jackson"
"Spider-Man - The Ultimate Villain Showdown";"1994";"80 mins";"Animation";"Bob Richardson"
"Spirited Away";"";"132 mins";"Animation";""
"Spot: Where's Spot / Spot Goes To The Farm";"2000";"60 mins";"Family";""
"Stanley: Hop To It";"2001";"44 mins";"Animation";"Jeff Buckland"
"Stanley: Spring Fever";"2001";"44 mins";"Animation";"Jeff Buckland"
"Stanley's Dinosaur Round Up";"2006";"71 mins";"Animation";"Jeff Buckland"
"Stitch! The Movie";"";"64 mins";"Animation";""
"Swiss Family Robinson";"1960";"126 mins";"Adventure; Family";"Ken Annakin; Jack Hannah"
"Tales of Wonder: Music and Animation Classics";"";"43 mins";"Animation";""
"TaleSpin, Volume 1";"1990";"";"Animation";"Robert Taylor (III)"
"Tarzan";"1999";"88 mins";"Animation; Adventure; Family";"Chris Buck; Kevin Lima"
"Tarzan";"1999";"88 mins";"Animation";"Chris Buck (II); Kevin Lima"
"Tarzan";"1999";"88 mins";"Animation";"Chris Buck (II); Kevin Lima"
"Tarzan & Jane";"2002";"70 mins";"Animation";"Don Mackinnon; Victor Cook"
"Tarzan II";"2005";"72 mins";"Animation";"Brian Smith (XV)"
"Teacher's Pet";"2004";"74 mins";"Animation";"Timothy Björklund"
"The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad";"1949";"68 mins";"Animation";"James Algar; Jack Kinney"
"The Adventures of Tom Thumb & Thumbelina";"2002";"75 mins";"Animation";"Glenn Chaika"
"The Aristocats";"1970";"79 mins";"Animation";"Wolfgang Reitherman"
"The Best of Tokyo Pig";"2002";"171 mins";"Animation";""
"The Black Cauldron";"1985";"80 mins";"Animation";"Ted Berman; Richard Rich"
"The Book of Pooh - Stories From the Heart";"2001";"70 mins";"Animation";"Dean Gordon; Mitchell Kriegman"
"The Brave Little Toaster";"1987";"90 mins";"Animation";"Jerry Rees"
"The Cat Returns";"";"75 mins";"Animation";"Hiroyuki Morita"
"The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe";"2005";"150 mins";"Adventure";"Andrew Adamson"
"The Emperor's New Groove - The New Groove Edition";"2000";"87 mins";"Animation";"Mark Dindal"
"The Fox and the Hound 2";"2006";"69 mins";"Family";"Jim Kammerud; Dick Huemer"
"The Great Mouse Detective";"1986";"74 mins";"Animation";"David Michener; Burny Mattinson"
"The Hunchback of Notre Dame II";"2002";"";"Animation";""
"The Incredibles";"2004";"115 mins";"Animation";""
"The Little Mermaid";"1989";"83 mins";"Animation";"Ron Clements; John Musker"
"The Little Mermaid";"";"83 mins";"Animation";"John Musker; Ron Clements"
"The Little Mermaid II - Return to the Sea";"2000";"75 mins";"Animation";"Jim Kammerud; Brian Smith (XV)"
"The Little Twins";"";"";"Animation";""
"The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh";"1977";"113 mins";"Animation";"Wolfgang Reitherman; John Lounsbery"
"The Nightmare Before Christmas";"1993";"143 mins";"Animation";"Henry Selick; Tim Burton"
"The Sword in the Stone";"1963";"80 mins";"Animation";"Wolfgang Reitherman; Les Perkins"
"The Thief and the Cobbler";"1995";"73 mins";"Animation";""
"The Three Musketeers";"2004";"75 mins";"Animation";"Donovan Cook"
"The Tick Vs. Season One";"";"";"Animation";"Art Vitello"
"The Tigger Movie";"2000";"70 mins";"Animation";"Jun Falkenstein"
"The Wild [Blu-ray]";"";"";"Animation";""
"The Three Caballeros";"1945";"70 mins";"Animation; Family; Musical";"Norman Ferguson"
"The Three Musketeers";"1993";"105 mins";"Comedy; Adventure; Family; Romance; Action";"Stephen Herek"
"Timeless Tales, Vol. 1";"1990";"58 mins";"Animation";"George Scribner; Wilfred Jackson"
"Timeless Tales, Vol. 2";"1939";"60 mins";"Animation";"Wilfred Jackson; Jack Cutting"
"Timeless Tales, Vol. 3";"1950";"65 mins";"Animation";"Charles A. Nichols"
"Timon & Pumba - Around the World";"";"";"Animation";""
"Timon And Pumbaa - Vol. 2 - Dining Out With Timon And Pumbaa";"";"";"Animation";""
"Timon And Pumbaa - Vol. 3 - On Holiday With Timon And Pumbaa";"";"63 mins";"Animation";""
"Tower Of Terror";"1997";"89 mins";"Adventure";"D. J. MacHale; D.J. MacHale"
"Toy Story";"1995";"81 mins";"Animation";"John Lasseter"
"Toy Story";"1995";"81 mins";"Animation";"John Lasseter"
"Toy Story & Toy Story 2";"1995";"176 mins";"Animation";""
"Toy Story 2";"1999";"95 mins";"Animation";"John Lasseter; Ash Brannon"
"Toy Story 2";"1999";"95 mins";"Animation";"John Lasseter; Ash Brannon"
"Treasure Planet";"";"95 mins";"Animation";""
"Tron";"1982";"96 mins";"Animation; Adventure; Science Fiction; Fantasy; Action";"Steven Lisberger"
"Ultimate Toy Box Toy Story 1 & 2";"1995";"176 mins";"Animation";"John Lasseter; Ash Brannon"
"Valiant";"2005";"76 mins";"Adventure; Animation; Comedy; Family; War";"Gary Chapman"
"Very Hungry Caterpillar & Other Stories";"";"32 mins";"Animation";"Andrew Goff"
"Vintage Mickey";"1928";"90 mins";"Animation";"Walt Disney; Ub Iwerks"
"W.I.T.C.H. - Vol 1";"";"";"Animation";""
"W.I.T.C.H. - Vol. 2";"";"";"Animation";""
"W.I.T.C.H. - Vol. 3";"";"";"Animation";""
"Wallt Disney Treasures Mickey Mouse In Living Color Vol. 2";"";"";"Animation";""
"Walt - The Man Behind the Myth";"2001";"119 mins";"Documentary";"Jean-Pierre Isbouts"
"Walt Disney Legacy Collection - True Life Adventures, Vol. 1";"1953";"";"Documentary";"James Algar; Ben Sharpsteen"
"Walt Disney Legacy Collection - True Life Adventures, Vol. 2";"1954";"";"Documentary";"James Algar"
"Walt Disney Legacy Collection - True Life Adventures, Vol. 3";"1955";"";"Documentary";"James Algar"
"Walt Disney Legacy Collection - True Life Adventures, Vol. 4";"1957";"";"Documentary";"Paul Kenworthy Jr.; Ralph Wright"
"Walt Disney Parks and Resorts DVD Collection";"";"";"Documentary";""
"Walt Disney Treasures Behind The Scenes At The Walt Disney Studio";"2002";"240 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures - Disney Rarities - Celebrated Shorts, 1920s - 1960s";"1953";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey Mouse in Black and White, Volume Two";"";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey Mouse in Living Color";"1937";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures - Mickey Mouse in Living Color, Volume Two";"1995";"345 mins";"Animation";"George Scribner; Bill Roberts"
"Walt Disney Treasures - More Silly Symphonies";"1935";"";"Animation";"David Hand; Walt Disney"
"Walt Disney Treasures - On the Front Lines";"1943";"210 mins";"Animation";"Jack Kinney; James Algar"
"Walt Disney Treasures - The Chronological Donald, Volume Two";"1942";"";"Animation";"Dick Lundy"
"Walt Disney Treasures - The Complete Pluto, Volume One";"2006";"57 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures - The Complete Pluto, Volume Two";"1947";"";"Animation";"Charles A. Nichols"
"Walt Disney Treasures - Your Host, Walt Disney";"1954";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures Complete Goofy Limited Edition";"2002";"326 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures Mickey Mouse In Black And White Limited Edition";"";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney Treasures Silly Symphonies: Limited Edition";"1929";"282 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's Fables - Vol. 1";"";"57 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's Fables - Vol. 2";"";"51 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's Fables - Vol. 3";"";"62 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's Fables - Vol. 4";"";"49 mins";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's Fables - Vol. 5";"";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's Fables - Vol. 6";"";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun, Vol. 1";"1945";"";"Animation";""
"Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun, Vol. 2";"1946";"";"Animation";"Hamilton Luske; Clyde Geronimi"
"Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun, Vol. 3";"1945";"56 mins";"Animation";"Jack Kinney; David Hand"
"Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun, Vol. 4";"1934";"54 mins";"Animation";"Wilfred Jackson; Ben Sharpsteen"
"Weihnachtsspaß mit Micky und Donald";"2000";"53 mins";"Animation";""
"Where The Toys Come From";"1986";"58 mins";"Animation";"Theodore Thomas"
"Whisper of the Heart";"";"111 mins";"Animation";"Yoshifumi Kondo"
"Whispers: An Elephant's Tale";"2000";"72 mins";"Family";"Dereck Joubert; Clyde Geronimi"
"Who Framed Roger Rabbit";"1988";"104 mins";"Animation";"Robert Zemeckis"
"The Wild";"2006";"82 mins";"Animation";"Steve Williams"
"Winnie the Pooh - A Very Merry Pooh Year";"2002";"65 mins";"Animation";""
"Winnie the Pooh - Frankenpooh and Spookable Pooh";"";"70 mins";"Animation";""
"Winnie the Pooh - Seasons of Giving";"1999";"70 mins";"Animation";"Karl Geurs; Harry Arends"
"Winnie the Pooh - Shapes & Sizes";"";"30 mins";"Animation";""
"Winnie the Pooh - Springtime with Roo";"";"65 mins";"Animation";"Elliot M. Bour; Saul Andrew Blinkoff"
"Winnie The Pooh - The Book Of Pooh - Fun With Friends";"";"";"Animation";""
"Winnie The Pooh - The Book Of Pooh - Fun With Make Believe";"";"";"Animation";""
"Winnie The Pooh - The Book Of Pooh - Fun With Manners";"";"";"Animation";""
"Winnie the Pooh - Un-Valentine's Day/A Valentine for You";"1995";"";"Animation";""
"Winnie the Pooh - Wonderful Word Adventure";"";"30 mins";"Animation";""
"Winter Wonderland";"1947";"47 mins";"Animation";"Bernard Vorhaus"

399 and counting!!!!
darth_deetoo
Special Edition

Post by darth_deetoo »

Got at least 2 discs that you don't have listed there.

:lol:
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

darth_deetoo wrote:Got at least 2 discs that you don't have listed there.

Must be live action, Miramax or Bueva Vista animated!!! I need to buy the rest of the Pokemon movies and the Marvel series that Buena Vista distributes. I'm only beginnig that aspect of my collection!!! Disney animation I have them all baby!!!
darth_deetoo
Special Edition

Post by darth_deetoo »

Can't bear the thought that you're missing a Disney DVD?

Tut tut, your collections not complete!
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

If it's animated I highly doubt anything Region 1 is missing!!!