Tinker Bell movie - official date: October 2007!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

I can't wait for the special to come out!
Last edited by Sotiris on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

The Official Song for the movie, I have to say I am disappointed... I was expecting something along the lines of Selena & Demi's songs for the series, but I guess we're suck with cheesy pop/RnB. Thankyou Radio Disney, Killing the magic from the Faries films.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D81lRrFi9NI" frameborder="0"></iframe>
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

DisneyDude2010 wrote:The official Song for the movie; I have to say I am disappointed... I was expecting something along the lines of Selena & Demi's songs for the series, but I guess we're stuck with cheesy pop/RnB.
Thanks for posting the song! Indeed, it is pretty horrible. :P
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

Dig Down Deeper. With footage from the Pixie Hollow Games!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UJL3JFdWAGk" frameborder="0"></iframe>

And a NEW trailer.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ag2PRUuFR-Y" frameborder="0"></iframe>
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Old Fish Tale
Anniversary Edition

Post by Old Fish Tale »

I can't wait to see it! Thanks for all the updates, dear!
supertalies
Special Edition

Post by supertalies »

I like Zendaya in 'Shake it up', but that song is pretty bad. :o
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Heya guys, I know its been a long time away from this board, but I am back now ! Whoop !

The PHG looks good ... but from a breif appearance in one of the trailers ... does Tink even take part in it ? Or is this mini-movie designed to expand the Pixie Universe and allow for more growth of Tinks friends ?
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Secret of the Wings Trailer (English - HQ)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9e2aEQMAQtY" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Is there a 'Disney Fairies' TV series called "The Adventures of Disney Fairies"? :o

I've found about this on the British 'Disney Fairies' website.
Last edited by Sotiris on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

Post by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo »

It's just the movies edited into a 25 minute format (3 episodes equal around one movie) and added newly animated narration at the beginning to recap and introduce the story.
Last edited by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Want2beBelle »

Sotiris wrote:New Image

Thanks for posting! :)
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo wrote:It's just the movies edited into a 25 minute format (3 episodes equal around one movie) and added newly animated narration at the beginning to recap and introduce the story.
Thanks for letting me know! How did you find out? Have you watched it? Does it feature any new animation?

Want2beBelle wrote:Thanks for posting! :)
No problem! :D
bruno_wbt
Anniversary Edition

Post by bruno_wbt »

They are doing this "TV series" in Spain too:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_Ozhbatlojo" frameborder="0"></iframe>

But I haven't watched it yet!
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

There is new animation in the tv series, the beginning of every episode is narrated by the Fairy who told the story of the Mirror (in the second movie).

She is voiced by Grey DeLisle, And is sat in the theater telling the Tinker Bell stories surrounded by Tink and her friends as the listen to their adventures.

Each movie is split into 3 parts and the Grey's Fairy describes the accounts from the past and following parts, at the appropriate stating and ending of the episode
:)

It is quite interesting that Disney are trying to widen the Fairy franchise by removing Tink's name from the series title and the upcoming movies....
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

Post by Christopher_TCUIH »

Idk where else to ask and it's Tinkerbell-related:

Do the Tinkerbell DVD discs have artwork or are they grey?
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

DisneyDude2010 wrote:There is new animation in the TV series, the beginning of every episode is narrated by the Fairy who told the story of the Mirror (in the second movie). Each movie is split into 3 parts and the Grey's Fairy describes the accounts from the past and following parts, at the appropriate stating and ending of the episode.
Ah! I want to see the new animation clips. And I can't find it anywhere on YouTube. Would it be possible for you to record it and upload it for us to see?
Christopher_TCUIH wrote:Do the Tinkerbell DVD discs have artwork or are they grey?
I think the only one that had disc art was the first one. I'm not sure though.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Visual Development Art for "Pixie Hollow Games"
http://chrisoatley.com/2011/11/14/disne ... ng-rumble/
Last edited by Sotiris on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disney Live On
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Disney Live On »

Just watching Dig Down Deep music video.

Why does Tinkerbell have a twin sister?

This image made me think about the original trailer for the now titled "Secret of the Wings" where Tink says to the winter fairy "are you who I think you are?" I have always thought Tink was referring to that fairy possibly being her sister (even though fairies are born with a baby laugh so dont know how relations would work in fairy world).

Point being this new garden fairy standing beside Tink looks way to much like her and also isn't it kinda sucky the first substantial new characters we get are only appearing in this one movie? In "Wings" they'll all disappear since that movie was already completed to come out this year originally (bet its a merchandising thing).

Also wanted to rant about the fact this is only 22 minutes long. The original concept of the movie sounded really cool but at 22 minutes you can bet they'll be no time to catch up with Tink and her friends cause all the running time will need to go to the new characters and Rosetta's main plotline (the fact Rosetta is kind of the lead this time makes Kirsten Chenoweth's absence even more disappointing).

Anyway I'm sure I'll love it but I am pissed Disney has held off Secret of the Wings for another year in favour of a short film. :-(
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Now I have two questions:

1. Pixie Hollow Games is not a sequel to Great Fairy Rescue?

2. After Secret of the Wings, are they going to make more movies?
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

DC Fan wrote:Now I have two questions:

1. Pixie Hollow Games is not a sequel to Great Fairy Rescue?

2. After Secret of the Wings, are they going to make more movies?
From what i understand the pixie games is a stand alone concept.

the original Tinkerbell series is 4 movies. each having to do with one of the 4 seasons.