Dinosaurs Seasons 3&4?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
BeautifulLittleLady

Dinosaurs Seasons 3&4?

Post by BeautifulLittleLady »

Hey

With Seasons 1 & 2 having been released on May 2nd of 2006, I hope Disney will package Seasons 3 & 4 together. Since Disney already has a full release schedule for the rest of the year, I think we'll see the final 2 seasons early in 2007. Maybe they'll put 3 & 4 out in the dead of winter... * Sorry truly horrible joke there * But it would make sense that Disney would release one of their most popular titles out then to pick up sales.
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

Post by goofystitch »

I wish they would. I bought season 1 & 2 because I had fond memories of the show as a child. Now that I'm grown and understand all the jokes, it was so much better! My favorite episode was the one where the kids are taken hostage by the creatures in the fridge and the pirate leader has a cabbage for a hand. "I trust my friend Cabby needs no introduction." Ha ha ha! I joke about that with my brother all the time.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

For those brave enough to check the front page...

January 29, 2007 - A sneak peek on the upcoming "The Golden Girls": The Complete Seventh and Final Season DVD reveals that a box set for "Dinosaurs": The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons is on the way. The 4-disc set will hold the final 36 episodes of the Michael Jacobs/Jim Henson-produced animatronic sitcom.
Bonus features will include a music video for "I'm the Baby", additional Dino-Eggs, and more to be announced. Though no date is given, a May release is expected. See Upcoming Cover Art for tentative box and disc artwork.

Also expected in May and previewed on "The Golden Girls" is Touchstone's "Scrubs": The Complete Fifth Season. The 3-disc will hold last season's 24 episodes plus a never-before-seen animated episode and Zach Braff's director's cut of the comedy's 100th episode.

:D

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
rugbytiger

Post by rugbytiger »

Woah - 36 episodes on 4 discs?! :o After the Gummi Bears set overstuffing, I'm rather worried how blocky the shadows are going to look - It's not the brightest-looking of shows... Throw us an extra disc, Diz!

Otherwise, potentially great news :D
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

Escapay wrote:For those brave enough to check the front page...
GASP!! You mean theres more than just a forum?!

8)

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
rexcrk
Anniversary Edition

Post by rexcrk »

Actually I just saw this on the front page today ( :D )

I'm VEERRYYY excited about getting the rest of Dinosaurs on DVD. I don't know why, maybe I think it's because the Muppet Show season 2 is taking so long to come out, but I often get paranoid that they won't FINISH making a series on DVD.

Kind of like Boy Meets World....
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.