Walt Disney Pictures Has a New Logo

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

Luke wrote:Whether you're masking it in white text or not, can we please not use profane language here? Of all the things that could get a person to spout such venom, I'm flabbergasted that a new studio logo is behind the needless vulgarity.
I'm sorry Luke. I swear, which I'm actually not supposed to do so I'll say this:
I promise on Escapay's and Loomis's life, that I will try to not use profane language. I am deeply sorry, and it will never happen again.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

TheSequelofDisney wrote:Yes, thank you so much! Yippe! Now I'm out of the corner. I wonder if my parents missed me? I wonder if my sibilings missed me? I wonder if my friends missed me? I wonder if................okay, okay, I know, no one missed me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very happy you're choosing this forum as a place to express your thoughts (few things would bring me as much happiness as UD having five times the number of posters as eager as you and none of the spammers), but can you maybe ask yourself before posting "is this on-topic and will it contribute to the thread?" If you can answer "yes", then proceed. But something like this (after you've already disrupted the thread with bad words) would be more appropriate for a thread that hasn't been set up to seriously discuss an issue pertaining to Disney movies. That's not to say we can't have a sense of humor, but posting a lot just for the sake of posting doesn't really serve the forum especially well.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Luke wrote:
TheSequelofDisney wrote:Yes, thank you so much! Yippe! Now I'm out of the corner. I wonder if my parents missed me? I wonder if my sibilings missed me? I wonder if my friends missed me? I wonder if................okay, okay, I know, no one missed me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very happy you're choosing this forum as a place to express your thoughts (few things would bring me as much happiness as UD having five times the number of posters as eager as you and none of the spammers), but can you maybe ask yourself before posting "is this on-topic and will it contribute to the thread?" If you can answer "yes", then proceed. But something like this (after you've already disrupted the thread with bad words) would be more appropriate for a thread that hasn't been set up to seriously discuss an issue pertaining to Disney movies. That's not to say we can't have a sense of humor, but posting a lot just for the sake of posting doesn't really serve the forum especially well.
I'm sorry Luke, oh excellent one. I'll try to remember this info. I'll log it away somewhere.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Oh! Come on, I think we forgive 'TheSequelofDisney'! He's been apologising long enough. EVERYTHING IS FORGIVEN AND FORGOTTEN! (With me at least).

I think the logo on the official WDP page is not the new logo. It doesn't even span the entire cloud scene. It's just on top, and the picture of clouds continues to the bottom.

PS: Luke, I've been wondering but is that you in your avatar? I can never make up my mind! Thanks. (Just curious!)
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

juliancarter wrote:Oh! Come on, I think we forgive 'TheSequelofDisney'! He's been apologising long enough. EVERYTHING IS FORGIVEN AND FORGOTTEN! (With me at least).
PS: Luke, I've been wondering but is that you in your avatar? I can never make up my mind! Thanks. (Just curious!)
Thanks juliancarter! I've always wondered if that was Luke, too. But then I have kind of decided that he looks a little old. This doesn't even make any sense because I don't really know Luke's age.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Tchyeah...our Lukester is actually the one and only Chuck Norris! Be prepared for a roundhouse kick related death! :lol:

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Wow! You mean that's Chuck Norris on the avatar? Come to think of it...it does look like him!

Hmm...so I wonder what Luke looks like.
Now we're all getting terribly curious!
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Who's Chuck Norris? Some old dead guy?
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

TheSequelofDisney wrote:Who's Chuck Norris? Some old dead guy?
Chuck Norris would break you.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

DaveWadding wrote:
Chuck Norris would break you.
With a roundhouse kick!

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Finchx0rz
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Finchx0rz »

<a href="http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norris" target="_blank">Uncyclopedia</a> has the answer you seek.
<a href="http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/" target="_blank">Got a question? Ask Google first.</a>
BATBfan1
Terminated

Post by BATBfan1 »

TheSequelofDisney wrote: NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because you are a Disney Sequel :lol:

Just joking. :)
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

BATBFan1 wrote:
TheSequelofDisney wrote: NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because you are a Disney Sequel :lol:

Just joking. :)
Hello, I'm the Sequel of Disney. As in something, or in this case someone, who came after Disney.

OH! That's Chuck Norris! I knew that :shifty:
lighthousemike
Gold Classic Collection

THE NEW DISNEY LOGO

Post by lighthousemike »

Disney shows off their new logo in Japan -

????
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Re: THE NEW DISNEY LOGO

Post by magicalwands »

lighthousemike wrote:Disney shows off their new logo in Japan -

????
I would've expected Disney to use CGI for the new logo. Also, what happened to the name "Walt" in the beginning? If it is the real logo, I like how they made the castle more detailed. But if they said we will see the new logo before POTC, I don't think we will see until that time.
drnilescrane
Gold Classic Collection

Post by drnilescrane »

magicalwands wrote:

????
I would've expected Disney to use CGI for the new logo. Also, what happened to the name "Walt" in the beginning? If it is the real logo, I like how they made the castle more detailed. But if they said we will see the new logo before POTC, I don't think we will see until that time.
I can safely say, using common sense and a quick Google Search, that is a generic Disney logo for use in articles that's been doing the rounds for a while - you can tell, because it does not include the words 'Walt or Pictures', and is not designed for the screen. IT ALSO DOES NOT MATCH THE DESCRIPTION PROVIDED.

For now, don't pounce on any old logo you may think is the new identity clip - wait to POTC, there will be a big fuss made about it in the media, and a definate comfirmation on the Disney Sites.
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

besides the fact that it's obviously fake, it's the ugliest thing ever.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

PatrickvD wrote:besides the fact that it's obviously fake, it's the ugliest thing ever.
I totally and completely agree with this statement.
PixarFan
Gold Classic Collection

Post by PixarFan »

That's not the new logo... :) :| ...at least, it better not be. :headshake:

By itself I don't think it looks that bad, but I wouldn't want to see an animated version of that every time I sit down in a movie theater to watch a Disney film.
musicradio77
Anniversary Edition

Post by musicradio77 »

????
No! That's not it! A better version. I have the original logo here. If you want to see it, go ahead.