Trying to Remember an old Wonderful World of Disney Film...

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
mle

Trying to Remember an old Wonderful World of Disney Film...

Post by mle »

I'm trying to figure out the name and information on an old Wonderful World of Disney movie that my family always watched in the late 80's. I think it was something with "The Boogie Man...". I just remember the family moved into a new house and it was haunted and they eventually got rid of the boogie man by sucking him up with the vacuum. Does anyone remember this? Any help would be awesome! Thanks
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Re: Trying to Remember an old Wonderful World of Disney Film

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

mle wrote: "The Boogie Man...".
Thats 1986's Mr. Boogedy. I never saw it on TV but my family had it on a taped VHS for years and is not on any type of Home Video.
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

It is also known by the title Child of Glass I believe.
memnv
Collector's Edition

Post by memnv »

Plot Summary for
Child of Glass (1978) (TV)
Alexander Armsworth and his family move to an authentic antibellum mansion, which once was owned by a river pirate. Alexander is drawn into a century-old mystery when he sees the ghost of a little girl, and she asks for his help in finding the "child of glass" by reciting a riddle. He has only a day or two to solve the riddle, or be haunted for the rest of his life!

Plot Summary for
Mr. Boogedy (1986) (TV)
A novelty-salesman (Richard Masur) moves his family (Mimi Kennedy with Benjamin Gregory, David Faustino, and Kristy Swanson) into a new house. Initially dismissing incidents as more of their father's practical jokes, the family soon learns that the house is haunted by people who lived in the house 300 years previously.
Dark Knight Rulez
humphreybear
Gold Classic Collection

Post by humphreybear »

Child of glass scared the boogedies out of me when I was a kid