2006 Disney Catalogue DVDs (with film descriptions)

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Escapay wrote:Maybe we'll get lucky, and for Shaggy Dog, they'll decide to make it a two-movie collection with the Scott Weinger remake.
Better yet, how about Shaggy Dog: The Complete Saga (1959 - 2005), a six-disc, five-movie collection with <i>The Shaggy Dog</i> (1959, Fred MacMurray), <i>The Shaggy D.A.</i> (1976, Dean Jones), <i>The Return of the Shaggy Dog</i> (1987, Gary Kroeger), <i>The Shaggy Dog</i> (1994, Scott Weinger), and <i>The Shaggy Dog</i> (2005, Tim Allen)...on Disney DVD next July! I bet Guru could make one heck of a cover for such a loaded box set!

:float:
Disneybell
Banned Deadbeat

Post by Disneybell »

i m really excited about benji the hunted coming to dvd and wild hearts can't be broken i love both of these movies so i m excited :)
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

I have Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken on VHS. I LOVED that movie!
And I use to rent Benji:The Hunted all the time as a kid. It's my favorite Benji movie! I'll buy them both.

Also likely with That Darn Cat!, The Shaggy Dog, and Toby Tyler
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Bumping this thread to note that the latest wave of live action catalogue releases is released today and that three of the four new DVDs have been reviewed here.

See the first post of this thread for details and our Recently-Released Disney DVDs Page or the front page's weekly release chart for today's other new releases.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Bumping in honor of this week's two new releases. I'm definitely hoping to have my review of <i>The Shaggy Dog</i> posted by the end of today. That may seem pretty late, but keep in mind I only received this on Thursday afternoon.