Am I the only one having a problem withe the 3 for 1?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
tinkergirl

Am I the only one having a problem withe the 3 for 1?

Post by tinkergirl »

I just got a letter from them the other day saying that one of the receipt I sent in was not bought between Sept.9th to Dec.31st. And of course they don't say which one is the one not bought within that date. So they want me to send in my receipts again but I was in the hospital awhile ago and while I was there my brother thought he would be nice and clean my house and of course he threw by receipts. But I know they were between that date. My friend bought me Finding nemo 2 weeks after it came out and on December 17th I bought Hercules and Cool runnings and 2 days later I put it in the mail. And I called them to ask about which one is wrong but their computer is down so they will call me back. This is so frustrating. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the deal too.
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Re: Am I the only one having a problem withe the 3 for 1?

Post by Disney Guru »

tinkergirl wrote:I just got a letter from them the other day saying that one of the receipt I sent in was not bought between Sept.9th to Dec.31st. And of course they don't say which one is the one not bought within that date. So they want me to send in my receipts again but I was in the hospital awhile ago and while I was there my brother thought he would be nice and clean my house and of course he threw by receipts. But I know they were between that date. My friend bought me Finding nemo 2 weeks after it came out and on December 17th I bought Hercules and Cool runnings and 2 days later I put it in the mail. And I called them to ask about which one is wrong but their computer is down so they will call me back. This is so frustrating. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the deal too.
:cry:

I kjnow how you feel I have had that problem also.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

don't waste your time

Post by Papa Bear »

did not even mess with it this year last year I sent i for 6 of them all at different addresses and for different family and friends since I already had all the ones they were offering. But only two of them were ever delivered and all six checks that I wrote out were cashed, so even though I could have gotten a few of them again this year i did no even mess with it. On the ones I did not get last year two of them we got replys back on both saying that one of the three films did not qualify they did not say which one and I know that each one I bought and sent in for were Disney DVD's so I don't know what they were talking about so this year i decided it was not worth cutting up my dvd cases for the upc's, just on the off chance that I might be able to get a free disney movie for my friends.
swray1024
Gold Classic Collection

Post by swray1024 »

That is the part that I don't like is cutting up the case inserts. It was a nice way to add to the collection, but I have like 3 or so now with cutup inserts. I actually look at ponying up for replacements at some point...or at least the newer special editions when they come out...But I guess I am kinda anal about that stuff..
The Lizard King
Special Edition

Re: Am I the only one having a problem withe the 3 for 1?

Post by The Lizard King »

tinkergirl wrote:I just got a letter from them the other day saying that one of the receipt I sent in was not bought between Sept.9th to Dec.31st.<snip>
I received the same letter. My problem was that I pre-ordered Sleeping Beauty in August and didn't receive it until September 10th, but the darn packing slip had the August purchase date on it. Luckily, I had also bought Pirates for my kids for Xmas in December, so I added that receipt and proof-of-purchase and sent it off to Minnesota. That was nearly two weeks ago. I have no idea if anything will come from it, but I'm not too optomistic at this point.

TLK 8)
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

There's another thread which posted this useful link, with which you can check the status of your BVHE rebates and freebie offers:

https://portal.archway.com/run/Lookup?key=BVISTA
Satoshi
Special Edition

Post by Satoshi »

Sweet, I just checked that site a few days ago and it had no information on it except for info on my Alice DVD from last year's promotion. When I checked it just now though it said my Hunchback DVD was "in progress". :)